X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Samsonite
    I can't believe what I'm reading. How can you guys say DLR doing coke is fine when Eddie drinking is terrible? That's the most bullshit I've ever heard.
    ID Check please......
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

I can't believe what I'm reading. How can you guys say DLR doing coke is fine when Eddie drinking is terrible? That's the most bullshit I've ever heard.
      It's all about moderation

and responsibility

and not making a complete fucking ass of yourself.

It's bedtime Sammy

night, night

Comment

• Samsonite
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2004

I'm not saying it's wrong that he's doing it...I'm saying it's wrong that you guys bite Eddie's ass off for being an alcoholic.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          We're gonna need a bigger boat.........
          I knew someone would get that right away.

Barkeep, because LOUNGE MACHINE caught that reference to my very favorite movie, I would like you to please get him any drink on Earth that he wants for the rest of the evening.

Furthermore, because MAX made fun of my love for Crown Royal, I would like you to bring him a bottle of this stuff...

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Samsonite
            Head Fluffer
            • May 2004

How do you guys know he's doing it in moderation? He could be snorting more often than Eddie is drinking.

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

See my earlier post regarding longevity and party-smarts.

When someone is smashing art guitars and slamming char-broil grill hoods on their tongue, it's a fucked-up deal.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I'm not saying it's wrong that he's doing it...I'm saying it's wrong that you guys bite Eddie's ass off for being an alcoholic.
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

When you're too drunk to pick up the phone and hit DLR on the speed dial.........well.....

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

How do you guys know he's doing it in moderation? He could be snorting more often than Eddie is drinking.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Samsonite
                      Head Fluffer
                      • May 2004

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't like Van Hagar...I don't like hypocrisy either.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        I knew someone would get that right away.

Barkeep, because LOUNGE MACHINE caught that reference to my very favorite movie, I would like you to please get him any drink on Earth that he wants for the rest of the evening.

Furthermore, because MAX made fun of my love for Crown Royal, I would like you to bring him a bottle of this stuff...

The mere thought of MAXI having to chug that swill makes me smile......

I do believe I am the BIGGEST Jaws fan ever. No Jaws trivia too mundane for THIS half drunk tool.....

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

What the fuck are you talking about? I don't like Van Hagar...I don't like hypocrisy either.
                          You don't have to like hypocrisy, but you better learn to love it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Isn't it a school night........

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Relax, dude.

But seriously...

Doing coke as a party thing is okay. I sincerely believe that. If you just party with the stuff and have a good time and then still lead a relatively normal life, cool.

But if you drink from the moment you get up to the moment you go to sleep and are clearly an alcoholic living with a kid, making horrible business decisions, having the lack of foresight to keep smoking after having part of your tongue removed from lung cancer and...frankly...look and sound like a bum, then you're doing a lot worse off than some guy that's in excellent shape and still looks great even though he indulges in the coke time to time.

Don't get me wrong...I don't think coke is healthy or anything. It's ruined many an addict's life. And it was the final thing that gave one of my hero's a fatal heart attack (John Entwistle). That said, it can also be taken in moderation or as a party drug. And I think it would be pretty clear if coke were fucking up Dave's life. And it isn't. But Ed drinks every fucking day.

Barkeep, order Samsonite a Redbull & Vodka so he can see things from Eddie's perspective.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

I'm still calling for an ID check first, Rikk,........

Comment

Working...