• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
    Fuck off all you corn hole Sammy lovers.

Gonna say that in church on Sunday, Aunt Polly? lol.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Fuck off all you corn hole Sammy lovers

She's got a dirty little mouth

Send her a Cosmo Rikk. This'll be fun!

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Fuck off all you corn hole Sammy lovers.

Is that the kind of language you learn being such a devout catholic ??

You need Jesus!

Comment

• Ms. Conduct
          Banned
          • Feb 2005

Katy? What missing in CH RCH?

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Hi Im Mark from the Church of Jesus Christ and the latter day saints !

Ive been door to dooring all day, I need a brewski !
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Panamark

Here's some adequate stuff for you, pal. Cheers!
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Panamark

This one suits better to your case, for sure. Quit selling bull from door to door and cross the threshold of "evil" a little. Tastes so good...
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

But I doubt about your ability to drink from that bottle. Here's the fine glass that this sweet devilish beverage should be drunk in. Enjoy!
                  Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 02-05-2005, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Cheers!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Don't worry, there are only 12% of demonic substance. That's 88% of the room left for the Good Lord.
                      This beer is from my country home (North of Frogland). If you should start dealing with the devil, let it be with that one!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Okay, is anyone drinking today? Who wants a fucking drink?
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Hi Rikk! I'll have your suggestion of the day, please

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I'm not a very creative bartender. I could suggest maybe a Long Island Ice Tea?

I've had some of the toughest Long Island Ice Teas on this planet, particularly one in a bar in Cleveland. This fucking thing was in a giant mug and was tough as nails to get through.

Care to try?
                            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

I'll take a "Summer Solstice" & a Cheese-burger with fries. Could I get some Malt Vinegar with that?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
                                I'll take a "Summer Solstice" & a Cheese-burger with fries. Could I get some Malt Vinegar with that?
                                We keep one bottle of malt vinegar for special occasions, such as you requesting some.

I must warn you, though, that the malt vinegar is vintage 1978 and we always play COPACABANA on the jukebox when we serve it.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...