Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

I've had a mudslide before. And a whiskey sour before, and a screwdriver, and tried to get to the worm in the tequila bottle (it tastes like gasoline coming back up). And bloody marys, and strawberry dahris, and bourban and coke.

But always limited myself to 2. And that was when I was young and stupid and only went out once every 3 or 4 mo. when my hubby was playing somewhere. Sat with the wives.

I might have a wine with dinner once every six months. It's not as though I am a tetotaler.

I don't smoke either, although I have been around it with daddy and ex...

I even took a toke from a bong once at a family wedding. Then driving home seemed like everything was in slow motion.

I used to go out and nurse a sprite, noone knew it wasn't vodka. But I hate the smell of cigarette smoke in your hair and on your body the next morning.

So I don't go out except maybe once or twice a year anymore. Just don't crave drinks or smokes...

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
      Pump off Medusa ... You stay in the dump and keep me out of your posts and I'll let everyone else rip you.

You're a sickening human being to me.
      The bitch just likes attention. That's why she'd follow us to Natra's Bar. Order her one of Natra's Vodka and Urine specials so she can choke on it.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

What is that Internet Optimizer that has started popping up every time I come in here anymore?

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

It's time to close up the bar and go home. You know your mama's are worried sick about you drinking and driving. You are still only punk 30 something year olds, well, except for Lounge Machine and he should know better.

Comment

• bueno bob
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

I never did coke, never had any notion or desire to...fuck, if I can't quit smoking, I'd O.D. on coke in a month...
            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• aesop
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Them's bar-fighting words, darnit!

Barkeep, give me a vodka and redbull, hold the urine. Plus, give me two pool ques so Aesop and I can have a fight like in a Steven Seagal movie except we'll look more pathetic...
              I'll bring the balls, bitch
              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                It's time to close up the bar and go home. You know your mama's are worried sick about you drinking and driving. You are still only punk 30 something year olds, well, except for Lounge Machine and he should know better.
                How about I get drunk and then drive a car and hit you?
                Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Must admit, Steven is BAD ASS with a pool que in that fuckin' movie, what was it? Above the Law or something?

Great shit.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                    I'll bring the balls, bitch
                    I'm gonna crack this pool que over your head unless you apologize for your insolence and get me a bottle of J.D. so I can drink it and then piss all over you.

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                      Must admit, Steven is BAD ASS with a pool que in that fuckin' movie, what was it? Above the Law or something?

Great shit.
                      I think that was ABOVE THE LAW, although he also has a great barfight in OUT FOR JUSTICE.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I never did coke, never had any notion or desire to...fuck, if I can't quit smoking, I'd O.D. on coke in a month...
                        I just quit smoking a month ago this Thursday. Damn, dude...it's been tough as hell. But I've been practice teaching and can't imagine smelling of cigarettes when working with kids. I figured, if I'm getting into teaching, I don't want to be a smoker. Plus, I've been having too many incidents of running up staircases the way I used to and getting tired too quickly.

Fuck. I want a smoke.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Tell you what, bro, I'll light one up right now in your honor
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• aesop
                            Commando
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                            I'm gonna crack this pool que over your head unless you apologize for your insolence and get me a bottle of J.D. so I can drink it and then piss all over you.

I'll take the former lol
                            Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• bueno bob
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

FIGHT! FIGHT!!
                              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Tell you what, bro, I'll light one up right now in your honor
                                Thanks bro. What brand do you smoke?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...