Page 55 of 331 FirstFirst ... 54142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869105155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,200 of 13219

Thread: NATRA AND RIKK'S POPGEAR AND BEER FUCKIN' DRINKIN' FEST

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by RogueHorseman
    That is a lot of words (however off base they may be) for someone with little to no interest.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

©Ramblings by Rogue® Inc.
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    RogueHorseman® resides at the scenic Double Cross Ranch in sunny Riveria Paradise
    Status

I'm sooooo glad we took this stellar vacation, "best friend" *giggle* -- they can't bother us here! *giggle*
    Last edited by RogueHorseman; 02-03-2005 at 04:41 PM.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Geez MAX, you must have really done something to piss off the cowboy to make him go seek out a picture like that!

Yippee Kiyaa!

Looking 4 those lost soul
    Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cool Lookin 4 the one who up holds the end of the world

I am the piece maker lookin 4 that un lawful piece and i will the clame u with my wild stalyon and we will run the under world to geather.
    Hows this 4 a quote?
    Mr. Piece Maker

Fabulous Shadow
    Ok guys... Seriously... Don't start with this posting pictures BULLSHIT.
    Let's give it a rest for a day or two and see if it can just DIE down. No calls, no pms, no posts... OK

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    RogueHorseman® resides at the scenic Double Cross Ranch in sunny Riveria Paradise
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    ...Let's give it a rest for a day or two and see if it can just DIE down. No calls, no pms, no posts... OK
    We've all tried that in good faith, several times now to no avail, Fab.

Well, "all" with the notable exception of a certain delusional asswipe who thinks it is perfectly acceptable to make threats against a women who shuns him.

And, over nothing more than his inability to let go of something that never was anything much of note, in reality...

Is that "Imaginary Lover" by ARS I hear starting up on the juke?

lol...
    <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LMAO!!! This fucking thread isn't quite the hangout it used to be...
    Barkeep, I'll have a glass of your finest Pinot Nior, with a Jim Beam chaser...

And I'll be shooting pool there in the corner alone away from the fighting and bickering. Just keep the serving wench nearby...
    Yo Yo Yo

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    We've all tried that in good faith, several times now to no avail, Fab.
    Speak for yourself. Until you started attacking me, Gary Cooper, I made one joke directed at MAX and then suggested that you guys all fight in another thread.

The only PM I've given you in the past few weeks has been a friendly (and unanswered one). RG pm'd yesterday (I didn't respond). I have no idea what MAX is doing or not doing. But he is my friend. And I suggest if you have a problem with him, take it up with him in PMs or in that other thread I suggested.

I am perfectly capable of not giving a fuck about any of this because...I don't give a fuck about any of this. The only thing that angers me in this situation is that, once again, threads are being filled up with the same DG bullshit, whoever's fault it is. Two people have complained in the last five minutes that this stupid fight is ruining the bar mood. Hell, KATYDID hasn't caused this much dismay at our local tavern.

Now can you please stick to this thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...threadid=16502) from now on if you want to:

1) Make accusations towards MAX.
    2) Attack me for no reason.

MAX, this goes for you too.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by aesop
    LMAO!!! This fucking thread isn't quite the hangout it used to be...
    Barkeep, I'll have a glass of your finest Pinot Nior, with a Jim Beam chaser...
    Absolutely. Here's a meal on the house too in case this mindless bickering has been bothering you.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahhh... Thanks! Not sure what that thingy is on the plate, though. Think I'll stick to the booze...

...And Taco Bell on the way home.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahhh... Thanks! Not sure what that thingy is on the plate, though. Think I'll stick to the booze...

...And Taco Bell on the way home.
    I once got food poisoning from Taco Bell.

Here's what my five days following the meal were like...

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey I am a single parent and business owner as well.
    When Rogue refers to his lawnmower as a business, at minimum what he means is he earns a living with it.

A shopping cart is not recognized by the IRS as a depreciable asset. Sorry, not a real business you got there Fabs

Fabulous Shadow
    This is over the top.
    Jello shooters all around!

∞ SHEEP PEN GYPSY
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "Can't 'ya here the voices, MAN?!?"

Mr. White of the ROTH ARMY

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    Speak for yourself. Until you started attacking me, Gary Cooper, I made one joke directed at MAX and then suggested that you guys all fight in another thread.

The only PM I've given you in the past few weeks has been a friendly (and unanswered one). RG pm'd yesterday (I didn't respond). I have no idea what MAX is doing or not doing. But he is my friend. And I suggest if you have a problem with him, take it up with him in PMs or in that other thread I suggested.

I am perfectly capable of not giving a fuck about any of this because...I don't give a fuck about any of this. The only thing that angers me in this situation is that, once again, threads are being filled up with the same DG bullshit, whoever's fault it is. Two people have complained in the last five minutes that this stupid fight is ruining the bar mood. Hell, KATYDID hasn't caused this much dismay at our local tavern.

Now can you please stick to this thread (http://www.no.cause.he.attacked.here...threadid=16502) from now on if you want to:

1) Rebuff threats and false accusations made by MAX.
    2) Attack me for putting stock in same false accusations.

MAX, this goes for you too.
    Rikk, you really don't get it, do you?

The LAST thing we want to do is "continue this via PM's, etc," with the guy. He's gotten way, way, WAY out there... No one wants it to stop more than me, and RG is of the same mind.

Funny, in the PM to me you mentioned, you sure seemed to realize that yourself at the time.

I tried so very hard to take the high road, for so long, and went so far out of my way to stay friendly with him that it isn't even funny.... but eventually enough was said and done, enough two-faced lies were told in public and private, enough unwanted phone calls were made that he dragged me into the fray and down to his shitty level... well, not quite. I'll be damed if I'll be associated with a man who takes it upon himself to abuse a woman -- over nothing more than a brused ego trip about an imaginary lover...

Tell your pal to shut up, make it stick, and watch how fast this bullshit clears out to stay.
    Last edited by RogueHorseman; 02-03-2005 at 05:46 PM.

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ahhh... Thanks! Not sure what that thingy is on the plate, though.
    lol

Looks like a drunk spider or a cat hacked up some grass on it.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Funny, in the PM to me you mentioned, you sure seemed to realize that yourself at the time.
    Yes. And at the time, he was taking it way, way too fucking far. I take back nothing I said to him or anything earlier. Truth is, I think MAX was being a complete fucking idiot. He was attacking people, etc. I've heard it all from both sides. And now, after much talking, I patched things up with my good friend MAX after he told me in detail what an idiot he'd been. But he wasn't the only one. I also caught the "other party" in quite a few lies. I didn't care. I didn't go posting them. Why? Because people don't give a shit.

Here's a question: If MAX was stalking RG and doing so much to hurt her, why did she encourage me only a little over a week ago to patch things up with him? He couldn't have been that bad, huh? What changed in the last week?

One more time, ROGUE...why did you attack me yesterday? Can you answer that with something that makes sense or can you finally admit that you had no fucking reason to do that? Is it because I've defended him?

The other day, ALLY and I were fighting. CHAINZ jumped in to make a comment to me not to call her a "cunt". CHAINZ is my bro, but he was defending his good friend as anyone would do. Did I then attack CHAINZ and start a fight with him? Fuck no.

I have a list of shitty things RG's said about me. I don't care. My ego doesn't depend on what one internet person has said about me. I've said things about her too. But why should she (or anyone else) care? Why the fuck do you keep this shit up?

If MAX is so fucking evil, can you just post exactly what he did so that we can hear it, assess it, and move on? Or will you keep attacking me for defending him and attacking anyone that says anything that remotely questions her?

Enough of this fucking shit. Either admit you had no fucking reason to attack me or else let's you and I go fight in that other thread I made so the rest of everybody doesn't have to read this tedious shit.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikk, I'm honestly in the dark as to what I said yesterday that so offended you. Maybe it was taken wrongly, or out of context...? Not sure... I'll offer a blanket apology right now, though, for the sake of ending this never ending bullshit.

Again, and I say this to you since he does seem to listen to you -- tell Max to REALLY drop it, for good with no "last word" jabs in private and/or public, make it stick, and watch how fast this bullshit clears out to stay.

I am a man of my word, as always.

Fabulous Shadow
    I for one want to know what Max is accused of doing. This has become my daily soap...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I hear you, ROGUE. But in defense of my friend, he says the same thing. He tells me every time he gets a new PM. He phones me and says: "She just PM'd me again." And I say: "Just ignore it and end this shit." I say that every time.

ROGUE, until this whole MAX/DG thing happened, and in fact until very recently, I had NO issues with you whatsoever. Ever!

If you realized that maybe this whole fight between the two of them is a little more two-sided, cool. But you don't have to. She's your girlfriend now or whatever. I can understand you standing up for her.

MAX is my friend. He stabbed me in the back a couple of weeks back. And he and I got into a big fight. But it worked itself out. And we're friends again. And if he's fighting with someone, that's his business. And her's. And yours if you choose to make it yours. Me? I don't care (unless someone badmouths me or PMs me). You and I don't need to fight over it.

Frankly, I think RG and MAX will hate each other now for all time. But I'm quite sure RG is also sending out many of the PMs. But it's none of my business.

All I ask is that everyone involved please continue posting in the following thread: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...threadid=16502 Please keep it out of here. NATRA and I work hard to keep this thread peaceful and enjoyable for all interested posters. Just as I don't like people fighting or talking about bullshit in the SHEEP PEN if we have sheep to shear or if I have pictures of GRETA to post.

Peace.

Fabulous Shadow
    RG MAX... You got some splanin' to do...
    Someone is not telling the truth...

BUT I SAY! Who cares! We are in a BAR. Let's get drunk and dance on the bar... WET T SHIRT CONTEST 8:00 pm

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    RG MAX... You got some splanin' to do...
    Someone is not telling the truth...

BUT I SAY! Who cares! We are in a BAR. Let's get drunk and dance on the bar... WET T SHIRT CONTEST 8:00 pm
    Eastern or Pacific?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Alright. Tonight, NATRA and I will be carrying in a box of extremely thin white t-shirts that tear easily. Any woman in the place (except KATYDID) can put one on, at which point NATRA and myself will hose these chicks down. Then, all the women will have a gigantic orgy.

WAYNE L will be the MC.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Talking

Originally posted by tjvhou812
    like sands thru the hour glass

so are the dave's of our lives

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I once got food poisoning from Taco Bell.

Here's what my five days following the meal were like...

When I was in the Army, I had dysentery. This was what my week was like!

Precious
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Skip the post if you don't give a fuck about Max/DG

If anyone is really interested in the truth...here you go...

I have sent Max PMs/emails only in response to his PMs/emails, or if he has said something on the board (about me!) that has angered me or confused me.

He contacts me or slams me, I respond. Wouldn't anyone?

There was one time 2 weeks ago when I just shot him one out of the blue, saying "whats up?" So, shoot me.

Lets use this past week as an example.

-He started talking to me in the bar Friday night.
    -Everything went OK for a while, joking back and forth. I thought it was cool.
    -Suddenly, he accused RH and I of posting together to fuck with him. Which was bullshit. Complete bullshit.
    -He got pretty nasty on the board, if you look back.
    -I sent him a PM asking him what the hell he was talking about. I did not want anything like this fucking up the vibe in the bar.
    -I got pretty nasty back in PM
    -He asked to call me
    -I said no
    -He told me I sucked
    -But, then, he told me to sleep well and we called it a night
    -A couple of days later, he apologized in a PM
    -I replied saying, "It would be cool if we could just get along in here..."
    and made a FUNNY Sopranos quote.

-He posted this shit, regarding DG and RG:

Originally posted by Max

Sorry,

That person died "coincidently" and "conveniently" on my B-Day. LOL!!! She was reincarnated as "RG" and I don't much care for that person. RG ain't very nice. DG was beyond a stellar woman but tis time to lay her to rest, don't you think? A ton of people think so. Tis time to move on. New month and January sucked.

Happy Trails to you DG ............

As I said earlier,

Bomp-A-Deeda........................
    And right after that post he said "I thought you'd be proud of me Rikk"

WTF was that all about?? You call THAT a joke? Pretty fucking hurtful.

I don't give a shit if you two joke, but don't make ME the joke. At least not out here. Do whatever the fuck you want privately. But if you do it out here I will respond. Anyone would.

Anyway, back to the timeline...

-After seeing that post, I was initially hurt, and sent him a PM. Then, I got pissed and sent him a very nasty email. This was Tuesday night.
    -Nothing was said all day yesterday on either side.
    -He PM'd me today.
    -I PM'd him back.
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Banned
    132dB's At Your Service

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This is over the top.
    Jello shooters all around!
    I am not wearing a top tonite, only my shooter.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Skip the post if you don't give a fuck about Max/DG

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
    And right after that post he said "I thought you'd be proud of me Rikk"

WTF was that all about?? You call THAT a joke? Pretty fucking hurtful.

I don't give a shit if you two joke, but don't make ME the joke.
    I AM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU GROUPING ME IN WITH ANY OF THAT SHIT. Are you nuts? Are you seriously crazy??

Did you read what I said to him? I told him to cool it. Did you read his quote? He said: "I thought you'd be proud of me, Rikk" because I wasn't.

So don't tell me "you two". I'm tired of your melodrama. Take it to the other fucking thread and keep it out of the bar. I have not done shit to you. So quit crying about it. If you have a problem with MAX, address it to him.

If you've moved on, why do you care so much what he says to you?

MAX/RG...there's a thread for both of you that I've created. Can you guys stick to that thread? Thank you.

Precious
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Yes. And at the time, he was taking it way, way too fucking far. I take back nothing I said to him or anything earlier. Truth is, I think MAX was being a complete fucking idiot. He was attacking people, etc. I've heard it all from both sides. And now, after much talking, I patched things up with my good friend MAX after he told me in detail what an idiot he'd been. But he wasn't the only one. I also caught the "other party" in quite a few lies. I didn't care. I didn't go posting them. Why? Because people don't give a shit.
    You're right. You shouldn't post it. No one cares. But, if you think I lied to you, send me a PM. You spent HOURS PMing me last week. Why not one more? And, BTW, why didn't you respond to my last one. ??? You know the one where I said:

what you are doing is so fucking wrong!

you know it is!

why are you doing this? for fun?

I never said he was a stalker. I have had a real stalker, he is actually still in jail right now. And that shit is NOT funny. Pretty fucking scary actually. I never referred to Max as a stalker.

Here's a question: If MAX was stalking RG and doing so much to hurt her, why did she encourage me only a little over a week ago to patch things up with him? He couldn't have been that bad, huh? What changed in the last week?
    I never said Max was stalking me. Never. About two weeks ago, he and I made up and as soon as we did, YOU began to treat him like shit. I never wanted to see you two fighting. YOU gave him an ultimatum. YOU said if max was friends with me, he couldn't be friends with you. Yes, I did encourage you to patch things up. Is that wrong?? WTF???
    In fact, everytime I said I could forgive him for anything, you would say "but, aren't you pissed at him..."

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I will respond to anything you want to know in here...
    http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...threadid=16502

Until you start respecting this thread, forget any of your self-serving debate.

Precious
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Skip the post if you don't give a fuck about Max/DG

I AM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU GROUPING ME IN WITH ANY OF THAT SHIT. Are you nuts? Are you seriously crazy??

Did you read what I said to him? I told him to cool it. Did you read his quote? He said: "I thought you'd be proud of me, Rikk" because I wasn't.

So don't tell me "you two". I'm tired of your melodrama. Take it to the other fucking thread and keep it out of the bar. I have not done shit to you. So quit crying about it. If you have a problem with MAX, address it to him.

If you've moved on, why do you care so much what he says to you?

MAX/RG...there's a thread for both of you that I've created. Can you guys stick to that thread? Thank you.
    You brought up my name and said it was a joke. He responded to you with that shitty post and told me it was a joke. Thats what I meant by "you two".

My other point was that he is shitting on me to make you proud.

I don't care what he says to me, but he should keep it off the board!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Re: Skip the post if you don't give a fuck about Max/DG

My other point was that he is shitting on me to make you proud.
    Can you please keep it to the thread that deals with this? We pour drinks here. Are you this fucking starved for attention?

He is not shitting on you to make me proud. He dislikes you a helluva lot more than I do...although I definitely don't like you now. I think you're nuts.

I have not asked him ONCE to attack you. Every time he's badmouthed you in the last week, I've told him to just ignore you or forget about it and move on.

So quit grouping me in with this or I really will get involved and then I will be relentless.

I don't like you, RG. I don't like the way you manipulate words and manipulate people. But this doesn't mean I go after everybody I like. I haven't gone after you. You don't mean enough to me to do that. So deal with it.

I WILL ASK YOU ONCE MORE...
    Please take it to the other thread. If you want to reply to this post or any other post, please reply in there. Otherwise, please keep it out of this thread.

Thank you.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...please keep it out of this thread.

Thank you.
    New mod position here, Rikk?

If so, congrats...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I think I'll start my own bar........

Johnnie Walker Blue is the house hooch, and Classic VH, Stones, and Badfinger on the Juke...............

No Thunders Allowed

All Katydids will be shot on sight.

AND NUDE TWISTER EVERY TUESDAY

Movie Trivia whenever the mood fits..........

Sorry, I love you guys and all, but this shit is getting old
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Don't think you're alone on that. I hate this crap ruining this thread.

Can I get you a drink?

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Johnnie Walker Blue is the house hooch, and Classic VH, Stones, and Badfinger on the Juke...............

No Thunders Allowed

I'm there, and could not agree more!

Badfinger?

Man, if you only knew...

Precious
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Re: Re: Skip the post if you don't give a fuck about Max/DG

Can you please keep it to the thread that deals with this? We pour drinks here. Are you this fucking starved for attention?

I just got in here. I hadn't even looked in here since Tuesday night. And no. You post in here, so will I.

originally posted by Rikk

He is not shitting on you to make me proud. He dislikes you a helluva lot more than I do...although I definitely don't like you now. I think you're nuts.
    Yes he is. Whether you asked him to or not. He even stated it. He tells you he dislikes me, he tells me he dislikes you. Thats his MO.

originally posted by Rikk

I have not asked him ONCE to attack you. Every time he's badmouthed you in the last week, I've told him to just ignore you or forget about it and move on. So quit grouping me in with this or I really will get involved and then I will be relentless.
    You got yourself into it Rikk. Should I share the PMs from last week?

I don't like you, RG. I don't like the way you manipulate words and manipulate people. But this doesn't mean I go after everybody I like. I haven't gone after you. You don't mean enough to me to do that. So deal with it.
    Told you twice now, I don't care what you think about me. But, I will respond to your shit here on the board. You are the ultimate manipulator. Ask around. Thats what you're known as.

I WILL ASK YOU ONCE MORE...
    Please take it to the other thread. If you want to reply to this post or any other post, please reply in there. Otherwise, please keep it out of this thread.

Thank you.
    You think I'm crazy? LOL.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't think you're alone on that. I hate this crap ruining this thread.

Can I get you a drink?
    Thanks Rikk.

Maker's

Go ahead and use a clean glass this time

Seen any good classics lately?

Precious
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

No Thunders Allowed

Badfinger?

Rogue, maybe he'll play "our song".

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Badfinger?

Man, if you only knew...