Hello and Welcome to JESTERSTAR INVESTATION: Lounge Machine Who the fuck is he???

This week we investigate the Enigma that is Loungemachine. You see he appears on internet message board posting but leaving other posters curious. What the fuck is the point of this guys existance.

Well we here at Jesterstar investagation wonder the same fucking thing. And we came across some disturbing totally factual things about Loungemachine and the man behind the Dry lifeless Echarecter that is the Loungemachine.

Our Story begins here at "The Gayest Pub in the world". No that's not it's self proclaimed title it's the actual name of the pub. And not just that it's the place where you can find Loungemachine almost daily. A place where not only do they ask you to get you a drink but they also ask to push in your stool. Not being a fag myself I assume that it is some sort of metaphore for anal sex. When asking a few of the locals about Loungemachine we were surprised to find that he had quit a reputation around the homosexual community.

First we spoke to a Mr Gayrod Mcgaygay Deep throat whom is a friend and sometimes lover of Loungemachine.

JS:"Mr Mcgaygay can you tell us about lounge Machine???"

MCGAYGAY: "WHat do you need to know Boyfriend. He's a fucker not a lover. The Bitch owes me 20 dollars. He said he needed it for bills but the bitch went out and bought penis shaped vegetables to stuff up his ass. That freaks a Freak. But he can call me anytime. Give me a call you know where I am at and bring that twenty if you want up in this ass again."

JS: would you say he has a magnetic personality???

Mcgaygay: Shit no. He's a good slut but every fag around here is. I mean Shit fucking him is like fucking anyone else. Sorry queen but you know it's fact. Now like I said bring your gay ass back to place with that twenty and we can talk business. This interveiw is over. Untill I see my twenty Bucks. I will say he loves Vegatables in his ass. That is his kinky kink.

JS: thank you Mcgaygay very informative.

Stay tuned because there will be more on Loungemachine and This Vegatable inserting lifestyle that he lives.