X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My new avatar

Can someone resize it for me and keep it as an animated gif.

Thanks.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....................

Buddy,

Ask Flappo. He's a grate guy and would probably like to add that to his collection.

Sorry about your Jets.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Cato
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I'm good at this thing but it's morally wrong to make it available as an avatar I think?..............mine is OK.
      Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I'll move this to feedback cuz maybe someone in there will be able to.

I have the program where I can, but my computer is saving everything as a bitmap, so I'm losing the gifness of it all
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• saint
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat

...........my computer is saving everything as a bitmap, so I'm losing the gifness of it all
          This behavior may occur if a damaged program file (for example, an ActiveX or Java object) is downloaded to the SystemRoot\Downloaded Program Files folder on your hard disk.

To troubleshoot and resolve this behavior, empty the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder, and then delete the files in the Downloaded Program Files folder that are listed as either Unknown or Damaged.
          http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

owzat ?

i trimmed the 'appendage' just in case there's impressionable young minds aboot , like katydid fer instance

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by saint
              This behavior may occur if a damaged program file (for example, an ActiveX or Java object) is downloaded to the SystemRoot\Downloaded Program Files folder on your hard disk.

To troubleshoot and resolve this behavior, empty the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder, and then delete the files in the Downloaded Program Files folder that are listed as either Unknown or Damaged.
              oooooh! I shall do that. Thank you very much!

I know as of late my 'puter refuses to open any flash websites and likes to "complain" about certain things. You should see me running scans all the time. lol
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...