Thread: President Bush admits guidance from Lucifer!!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,297 Times in 4,722 Posts

President Bush admits guidance from Lucifer!!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005
    President Bush admits guidance from Lucifer in Washington Times interview

Okay, I'll admit that was bad. But it's not all that inaccurate either.

In an interview with the Washington Times earlier this week, Bush said that he didn't "see how you can be president without a relationship with the Lord."

Okay, which lord are we talking about here?

There is Our Lord and Savior. The Prince of Peace. He who sits at the right hand of God in Heaven. The Lamb slain for the sins of man so that we might live. The only begotten Son of God. The One Who was pierced, and yet shall every knee bow toward Him and confess that He is Lord.

At some point in the future. In the due time. But not just yet...

Because the lord of this world and present age is still on his throne. The one possessing all the glory and splendor of this carnal realm to do with as he pleases. The king of the air and darkness. The prince of high places. That one who would set his throne above the stars of God. The roaring lion that would consume all. The Morningstar. That great dragon who Christ acknowledged had been granted all authority over the nations and kingdoms of this world, toward whom all knees have at some time or another. Before some would now confess that he is their master no more.

One Lord offers forgiveness for all. The other lord brings accusation without ceasing.

There is the Lord that is ever confessed with joy and contentment with the countenance and tongue. There is also the lord that is rarely confessed outside the depths of a man's heart.

One is of the light. The other is even called "Light-bringer" but has been sentenced to darkness.

One Lord is the God of Heaven. The other lord is the god of fortresses.

One Lord brings with Him eternal life. The other lord can wrought only neverending damnation.

One Lord says that in His Father's house are many mansions, and He has prepared a place for us. The other lord would have us believe this realm is our true home, and offers us every imagined conceit of the flesh.

One Lord asks only for our repentance and faith in Him, in the assurance that we would join Him in ruling over all the heavens someday.

The other lord asks for nothing less than our soul, and can offer nothing but the fleeting powers and pleasures of this weary world... and he promises it Now. Now. Now.

Take a guess which one it is that most of history's leaders have taken as their own lord. Tell me, please, why I shouldn't be suspicious of anyone who merely talks of his "lord" without producing evidence that he is, indeed, an honorable and loyal servant.

You see, I just don't know who it is exactly that George W. Bush is referring to here. And though it is true that only God knows the true condition of the heart of a man, the fellowship in Christ is instructed - many times in scripture - to be wary of those who claim to be of Christ yet produce none of the fruits of the spirit. If the spirits are to be tested to determine if they are surely of God, how much moreso should we test those men who use their profession of Christ as enticement for us to trust them with things of this world?

Shoot man, that could be anyone that Bush is talking about as his lord.

As for which lord it is that Bush has taken as his sovereign... well, there are suspicions, but I won't delve into those: the proofs of which have already been well-documented, and weighted against those of the Other are certainly not found wanting. I do desire that my wondering of this issue can be easily forgiven because, like the early Christians of Berea I weigh all things against scripture... and especially those things that beg my confidence because they merely profess Christ.

That said, there were some other things that Bush says in this interview, that sounded eerily similar to another leader, who was likewise greatly praised by Christian leaders and hailed by at least one as "a true brother in the Lord"...

"I think people attack me because they are fearful that I will then say that you're not equally as patriotic if you're not a religious person. I've never said that. I've never acted like that. I think that's just the way it is." (Huh?)

"...A general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith. From our point of view as representatives of the state, we need believing people."

"I fully understand that the job of the president is and must always be protecting the great right of people to worship or not worship as they see fit. That's what distinguishes us from the Taliban. The greatest freedom we have or one of the greatest freedoms is the right to worship the way you see fit."

"The... state has not closed a church, nor has it prevented the holding of a religious service, nor has it ever exercised any influence upon the form of a religious service. It has not exercised any pressure upon the doctrine nor on the profession of faith of any of the confessions."

"America is a remarkable place when it comes to religion and faith. We had people come to our rallies who were there specifically to say, 'I'm here to pray for you, let you know I'm praying for you.' And I was very grateful about that."

"Even today I am not ashamed to say that, overpowered by stormy enthusiasm, I fell down on my knees and thanked Heaven from an overflowing heart for granting me the good fortune of being permitted to live at this time."

"I don't see how you can be president at least from my perspective, how you can be president, without a relationship with the Lord."

"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter... As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people."

"Whether they voted for you or not, there's a lot of values in this country, for which I'm real proud."

"In the state anyone is free to seek his blessedness after his own fashion."

"What we are going to do in the second term is to make sure that the grant money is available for faith communities to bid on, to make sure these faith-based offices are staffed and open. But the key thing is, is that we do have the capacity to allow faith programs to access enormous sums of social service money, which I think is important."

"It will be the Government's care to maintain honest cooperation between Church and State; the struggle against materialistic views and for a real national community is just as much in the interest of the German nation as in that of the welfare of our Christian faith."

The italicized text were quotes from George W. Bush in the Washington Times story.

The bold text were quotes from Adolf Hitler from numerous sources.

Parse this as you will.

link
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

IN ROTH WE TRUST
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-08-2003 @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Thanks

FORD loves Bush Jr. And he loves you too ^..^
    Last edited by ELVIS; 01-16-2005 at 09:29 AM.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DUMMY CONS FEAR ME!
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-06-2012 @ 08:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

!

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    09-12-2020 @ 06:51 AM
    Status
    Thanks

interesting FORD

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 09:21 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,333 Times in 859 Posts

Hail Satan. \,,/

Solar powered
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-24-2014 @ 12:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks

You have to be realistic about terrorism. Ya gotta be a realist: Certain groups of people--Muslim fundamentalists, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish fundamentalists, and just plain guys from Montana--are going to continue to make life in this country very interesting for a long, long time. That's the reality. Angry men in combat fatigues talking to God on a two-way radio and muttering incoherent slogans about freedom are eventually going to provide us with a great deal of entertainment. - George Carlin

Who knew?

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    02-21-2005 @ 01:44 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Yup. Bush does have guidance from Lucifer. Thy name be Cheney.

Wayne L.
    I thought John Kerry praised Lucifer because he looks so damn scary & he's so damn stupid.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:40 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Originally posted by Wayne L.
    I thought John Kerry praised Lucifer because he looks so damn scary & he's so damn stupid.
    Jesus Wayne, I've heard better responses from a six-year-old. You must be borderline retarded or something.

Wayne L.
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Jesus Wayne, I've heard better responses from a six-year-old. You must be borderline retarded or something.
    You can harass me all you want to probably because you're envious of my intelligence & your lack of any. BTW, how old are you since you must be in middle school Nickdfesh?

Running with myself
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 11:12 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck off Wayne. This thread's about ME, not your fucking hip.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You can harass me all you want to probably because you're envious of my intelligence & your lack of any. BTW, how old are you since you must be in middle school Nickdfesh?
    I am envious Wayne. life must be sooo simple for a 40+ year old living in his mother's trailer. No bills, no women problems, no troubling deep thoughts, YES WAYNE I envy you you simpelton bastard! And I AM IN ACTUALLY IN A HIGH SCHOOL! But if I were in a MS, that would still put me about three grade levels higher than you intellectually speaking.

Wayne L.
    I am envious Wayne. life must be sooo simple for a 40+ year old living in his mother's trailer. No bills, no women problems, no troubling deep thoughts, YES WAYNE I envy you you simpelton bastard! And I AM IN ACTUALLY IN A HIGH SCHOOL! But if I were in a MS, that would still put me about three grade levels higher than you intellectually speaking.
    I'm glad you're envious of me because you're just a waste of time intellectually & possibly sexually which is why women can't stand you. What does your mother think of her stupid kid Nickdfresh?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm glad you're envious of me because you're just a waste of time intellectually & possibly sexually which is why women can't stand you. What does your mother think of her stupid kid Nickdfresh?
    You seem interested in me sexually Wayne, sorry, I only show my feet to girls. And my mother was proud when I graduated college. Will yours be when you leave the trailer?

Wayne L.
    You seem interested in me sexually Wayne, sorry, I only show my feet to girls. And my mother was proud when I graduated college. Will yours be when you leave the trailer?
    I'm not gay like you are.

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2024 @ 04:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Wayne, this is the LAST forum that you belong in.

DLR7884
    You have no clue what you are talking about.

Wayne L.
    Originally posted by DLR7884
    Wayne, this is the LAST forum that you belong in.

DLR7884
    You have no clue what you are talking about.
    Ban me.

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ban me.
    If I could, I would.

DLR7884
    This "ban me" post sounds like a request.

Wayne L.
    If I could, I would.

DLR7884
    This "ban me" post sounds like a request.
    I thought you had guts but I guess I was wrong. Ban me.

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I thought you had guts but I guess I was wrong. Ban me.
    Guts?

What does that mean?

DLR7884
    Ban him, he doesn't belong here.

Wayne L.
    Guts?

What does that mean?

DLR7884
    Ban him, he doesn't belong here.
    Ban me or shut up.

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ban me or shut up.
    Fuck yourself, loser.

DLR7884
    Then fuck that hick mother of yours.

Wayne L.
    Fuck yourself, loser.

DLR7884
    Then fuck that hick mother of yours.
    What was I doing back in 77 since you know so much about me?

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

What was I doing back in 77 since you know so much about me?
    Being breastfed and sucking off your uncle.

DLR7884
    Why do you keep asking me what you were doing in the 70's?

The Guided Ninja
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    06-27-2010 @ 11:29 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Keep Wayne L. He's awesome!

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2016 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,705 Times in 2,513 Posts

Originally posted by McCarrens
    The Idiots in here sure stick together.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,297 Times in 4,722 Posts

Not surprised that you like a complete moron like Wayne (whose real name isn't even Wayne, BTW)

I mean, look who you voted for......

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Wayne L and Mcdouchebag's posts are VERY similar now that I think about it.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ban me.
    I acutally enjoy OWNING YOU Wayne L.(ikes men). You are like a punching bag actually. I hit you hard and, your head being full of air, just bounces right back with a predictable third-grade retort. Keep posting.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

He distracts attention away from your basic special needs level posting, eh MaCarry?

Atomic Jerk
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

remarkable. that's exactly how I envision mccarens!

WEBMASTER OF WEBMASTERS
    Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    06-12-2007 @ 06:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Actually your concept of Satism and Satan as seen by the church of satan is inacurragte but I totally know where you going with this. Nice to see someone knows of the luciferian agenda being served by the republicans.

Minimum Wage Fluffer
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2005 @ 09:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Bush is a devil worshipper

Thread Information