X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Island Boy
    Roadie
    • May 2004

FOX sports mock draft

This is one of the best I have seen so far, but I cant see Caddilac Williams slipping that far.

Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

How can you have a mock draft...when the season isn't even freakin' over yet?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Mike Williams????

21????

Holy Christ...whoever did this...has head implanted in ass...

Williams is top 10 for sure...maybe top 5...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Denver drafting a running back with Bell and Griffin?...even without Droughns????

No freakin' way...

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I got a link to a better one, ill post when i arrive home..
          still at wk

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Mock drafts right now are to damn speculative...just to damn speculative...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Agreed...

I heard Mel Kiper Jr. on ESPN Radio today...

I could've sworn he said the Steelers would/should draft Alex Smith at #31....

Maybe I confused him with another team.... No way the Steelers draft a QB, at least for 7 or 8 years anyway....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...are you kidding...Alex fucking Smith?

first of all...he won't make it that far down...

secondly...a QB?

Kiper must be on crack...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

If they don't sign Plax...I could see them go receiver...

obviously corner is a thought...

I'd think about Running back...probably next year...

but I'd surely look to the defensive side...or the line on either side...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

I think how the Steelers finish will determine if Plax stays...

If they win the whole enchalada, I think he'll realize that this team can/will be very good for several years....

Even if they don't win it all, he SHOULD realize that, but the allure of big money, combined with another disappointment in the playoffs, may send him out of town....

So yes, I agree, if Plax leaves, I would think they would first look towards free agent WR's, and then the draft....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I don't know that they'd look to free agency for their receivers...they would be more apt to go there for defensive players IMO...

it seems as though skill players...unless they can nab a top one...are players they draft...

in general...

We'll see...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Kiper must be on crack...
                        And they want you to PAY for Kiper's shit off ESPN's site.

Unreal.

Comment

• Island Boy
                          Roadie
                          • May 2004

Williams will not go top 5
                          Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the best thing going. Wooooo!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

I'm not sold on top 5, though he might. He is a much different story than Clarett.

Top 10 would be more likely, but I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Comment

• redblkwht
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

according to many writers this is the best one..
                              a few said he was dead on in the top 10 picks,
                              missed one & thats pretty incredible.
                              im keeping it to compare later in april (link).

EUAS

Comment

Working...