• Jan 2004

i don't like aerosmith after joe perry slagged off evh

fuck joe perry , hes a fucktard

Comment

• Wayne L.

Originally posted by flappo
      i don't like aerosmith after joe perry slagged off evh

fuck joe perry , hes a fucktard
      Hating Joe Perry because he said something in an interview about EVH like it's personal to you is crazy.

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

maybe i am crazy

big dealio

Comment

• flappo
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

im just showing my loyalty to van halen

thats all

if you dont think thats important

maybe you shoud fuck off to the linx and kiss sammy hagar's faggy ass ?

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

LOL what links? What did Perry say about EVH that was so terrible?
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Figs
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

My plan is to see if there are any last minute bargains on eBay, even though I don't think that's too likely (this won't be like the VH tour). I saw them around 1985 or so, great concert.

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

perry said evh was a sloppy fuckin player and had no heart , he was probably copying clapton

altho clapton has at least been a legend , perry's a fucking nuthin'

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

perry said evh was a sloppy fuckin player and had no heart , he was probably copying clapton

altho clapton has at least been a legend , perry's a fucking nuthin'
                  you know what? That IS BS. Perry is a an ass for saying that. If anything he's got no heart and soul in playing. I know Ed was influenced by Clapton, but I can't hear a lick of Clapton in any of Ed's playing. Ed will always be the most unique guitar player for many years to come. Perry will be forgotten a decade after he's dead.
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

i think eddie says he has more in common with page now , after clapton's comments ( they were related to eddies playing on the mini-lp him and brian may made - star fleet - side 2 - bluesbreaker / let me out ) which WAS self indulgent crap in retrospect

clapton should stfu too , what teh fucks he done since cream ?

some of hsi 80's stuff was dirisble shyte

Comment

• tomballin
                      Commando
                      • Dec 2004

Well

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
                        U2 is one of the most overrated rock groups in the history of rock & roll while they only stood out during the 80's because they weren't Motley Crue & Duran Duran which is saying too much & the holier than thou Bono is pathetic but they deserve to be inducted into the RNRHOF.
                        Shut up Wayne L. Your favorite band is Little Feat! Now piss off you retarded bumkin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

for once i agree with you 100%

i downloded every U2 song imginable from itunes last month

they all sounded the same

total fucking crap
                          Bollocks to you then!

You haven't heard him jam live on "Bullet in the Blue Sky" or "The Fly." The Edge is a better guitarist than he often sounds technically speaking, but he came from the guitar school of the punk scene in which it was more about ambience, attitude, and contributing to the song as a whole as opposed to the ego-driven hard rock guitar god mentality.

That being said, I wish he would "turn it up" more often with a fast riff.
                          Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-29-2005, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            You think they are over rated, yet you downloaded EVERY song from itunes? LMAO!

There is just no stopping the handicapped is there? Thanks for being you.

I own one U2 cd. Unforgettable Fire. It sucks. All their shit is over played before I get a chance to "buy" anything from them. The radio kills any enjoyment anyone can possibly get from a band nowadays.
                            Auchtung Baby, the best of their body of work. Give it a listen.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

i think eddie says he has more in common with page now , after clapton's comments ( they were related to eddies playing on the mini-lp him and brian may made - star fleet - side 2 - bluesbreaker / let me out ) which WAS self indulgent crap in retrospect

clapton should stfu too , what teh fucks he done since cream ?

some of hsi 80's stuff was dirisble shyte
                              Oh I dunno. I think Clapton wrote a song for his dead son, didn't he? Personally, I was NEVER a fan of Clapton or Cream and don't see what Ed found so fucking fascinating?

Don't forget Ed's charming quotes about Page. "Page plays like a drunk 3 yr old" or something to that affect. Of course that could've been the drunk ed and not the sober Ed we all liked.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                                Oh I dunno. I think Clapton wrote a song for his dead son, didn't he? Personally, I was NEVER a fan of Clapton or Cream and don't see what Ed found so fucking fascinating?

Don't forget Ed's charming quotes about Page. "Page plays like a drunk 3 yr old" or something to that affect. Of course that could've been the drunk ed and not the sober Ed we all liked.
                                What's the difference? Sober Ed lies, and drunk Ed lies while slurring the words.

Comment

Working...