• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BrownSound1
    Are you sure about that?
    I remember reading something on Yahoo.com this summer about Dave possibly being a guest judge.

I sure as fuck hope that was just a rumor.

DLR7884
    Please just be a rumor.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• monkeythe
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2004

Dave's music has already been featured on American Idol. They had the final last year between the fat guy and the gay guy (Reuben vs Clay, whoops meant to say Sammy & Gary) trying to sing CVH and everyone lost.

Seriously, if they had a Dave night the singers couldn't do a worse injustice to the songs than Sam & GAry did. And it would be interesting to hear CVH sung by a woman (Gary don't count).

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I really hope he doesn't do it. That would be the only thing that would get me to watch it though. Gak!
        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Last_Child
          Commando
          • Oct 2004

Idol Suck!

Especially the Norwegian version..
          "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• spmusicplyr
            Foot Soldier
            • May 2004

If i were dave i'd tell the fine female contestants that if they wanna win they'd better meet me out back 15minutes before their audition!
            Got beef with my comments? Blow me!

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Oct 2004

Part of me wants him to go on, the other half doesn't. I don't want him to sink so low like Kenny Loggins and Gene Simmons-but you don't see Dave on TV that often in the UK, so I would love to tune in to ITV2 one Sunday morning and see him upstaging everybody with his unique brand of Rothisms.
              Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

Working...