Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

We shall see...it's funny....because after week 10...people were hailing Loomis and his dipshits as the second coming....
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I rather enjoy how hard it is for Jeff Gordon to do a post-race interview these days.
      When he wins it's all smiles and smuggness, happy go lucky, "we were on a rail", bullshit.

But when interviewed after a shitty showing he looks pissed, is very short, cocky and plain rude to the interviewers.

The fuck head is a sore loser and is having a hard time dealing with not being in the hunt for what is only the second season in his career where blew it.

Kind of reminds me of how bent his fans get when someone like me pours salt into that wound.

I've been a Mark Martin fan for 10 years and he never won a Championship, but you never see him act like a dick to anyone on or off the track and i have never cried about a less than stellar performance from him either.

What am i saying here?
      Oh, now i remember...Jeff Gordon is as classless as a large majority of his fan base, present company excluded since i've never seen anyone cry over him here.

I have family members that would actually try to hurt you if you talk bad about Jeffery, lol.
      Imagine my fun lately, it's like fucking christmas in September i have so much power over their moods, lmmfao.

Hows that Morton Salt jingle go?

"When it Rains, It Pour's", better grab that #24 umbrella, fella...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Cathedral
        What am i saying here?
        Oh, now i remember...Jeff Gordon is as classless as a large majority of his fan base, present company excluded since i've never seen anyone cry over him here.
        I have...

not naming any names......but sure as fuck not me...

I don't really have a driver...more of a..."hope he fucking finishes 36th" kinda guy...

and love this...a fucking lot...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Cathedral
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Cool, don't name any names because i'll cover them in salt peter, baby...

Although i kind of have a clue who you are referring to, lmmfao.

I blast on the flamer because it's fun to see people get all worked up over it, lol.
          I have had it in for the guy since he first showed up on the track and i don't really know why beyond the fact that he spawned an entire generation of fair weathered Nascar fans.
          Band Wagoner's is another word for them.
          He started winning all the time and people just jumped on board with the winner but couldn't deal with it when he didn't win and bitched pissed and moaned to high heaven.
          Then he wins again the following week and all is msysteriously forgiven, lol.

Not all of his fans are like that, and they know how to take criticism and laugh at a funny joke instead of being compelled to bust you in the mouth for dissing the pretty boy, lol.

Also, I cannot support a Team that was proud to be called Rainbow Warriors.
          What the fuck is a Rainbow Warrior?
          Some sort of dwarf with a gun, bucket and a shovel looking for a pot of Gold?

It's either that or a total flaming faggot in heat....Gordon looks like the latter to me in his flaming Monte Carlo.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

How do you really feel?

Gordon sucks...Loomis sucks...

Loomis leaves...

now we just need faggot to leave...

Comment

• Cathedral
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I feel fine, and You? lmmfao...

He'll be firing some people this winter, guarenteed.
              That fucker will sit down and watch every pit stop on tape and some new faces will appear next year.

And i wish him more of the same crow he just finished, lmmfao.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Well...if I were him...I'd be stealing people from good drivers...of course...if he had a good crew...then people would see him for the sham he is...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

He's really had a mediocre pit crew for a few years now...

And I think his engine department took a hit after the plane crash last year....

But yeah, sure, he'll rob from the other teams, why not....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

He's had a mediocre pit crew since Dodge stole his pit boss...

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Poetic Justice if you ask me.
                      A few more years of this and i may start to respect the guy a little.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Nah...why go and do that...lmfao...

Rusty fucking Wallace is 2nd in points...

how the fuck did that happen?

If he hangs on for a couple of races...he's got some tracks that he's fucking damn tough on...so says SI...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

There's nothing poetic...even justice...about the Rainbow Whorrior...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

I think you've got a crush on him....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              I think you've got a crush on him....
                              you think I'VE got a crush on him?

Comment

• Cathedral
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

I screwed up by running my best choices non-stop early in this thing, the facts are in.
                                I just have no picks that are better than what i have, or what i've already used and that means with each cycle of picks i'm getting worse and worse, not better at all.

But on the plus side, This new computer is bitchin' and i am sim racing again, lol.
                                The simulators have come a long way over the last few years, i can say that with confidence.
                                The new force feedback wheels and the software together gives a perfectly modeled track, including the dips and bumps...it's a freakin' wild experience, lol.
                                The crashes are violent as hell too...

Next Season starts in February though, Mark Martin isn't going to win this title so screw it.
                                I'm pulling for Rusty at this point, he's after it and after it hard.

To have a retiring veteran racer win it would be an event, anyone else and it's not so special, lol... to me anyway...

Comment

Working...