• Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

these races are too fuckin long

Comment

• Cathedral
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

What is surprising me is Carl Long, that dude has had the worst luck in recent years and he's running up front.

That's because he is with a team that has plenty of money, which brings me to another issue.
      They should level the field and put limits on all the teams so that one doesn't have a better financial advantage over the others.

Some teams can afford the best of the best while others simply can't, and that keeps them from being competitive on the track.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Fagetti Motorsports needs a wake up call...

I'm firing fatback...for sitting this one out at home...and hiring a new crew chief...

my team sucks...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Jimmie Johnson fucking blew it...no fucking tires????

Did I hear that right?

He didn't take ANY tires on that last pit?

What a fucking moron...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Why in the fuck would you not take any goddamned tires....christ...he'll be fucking down to 10 in the blink of an eye...christ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Governor Douchebag at the race...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Nemecheck out...engine...ouch...

Vickers going down now as well...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Sadler going out...

Johnson dropped to seventh because Knauss is a fucking moron...

NO FUCKING TIRES?????

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

gORDON MOVING UP...UP TO 3rd place...while his moron teammate is dropping like tits on an old bag...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Nemechek out...FUCK THIS SPORT....you fuckin drive 400 miles..kickin ass..and boom...you finish 39th..FUUUCKK!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

between Earnhardt and Nemechek..i had a fine week..just hit "dontgiveashit" stage..

Comment

• Cathedral
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

I'm happy so far.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I had 1 and 2...

but you still did better than I did Cat...

fucking took a gamble on Mears and Mayfield...two guys I like but suck ass...and paid the price...I let the 9 starts stear me...oh well...

I'll pass a few this week...

My march to the top continues...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Glad Johnson came back like to finish 2nd...

Fuckin' Gordon blew a cylinder, just like Nemechek....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Pretty much a boring race though...that's why I don't like a lot of these new fucking tracks...

and now these new packages....

to much fucking tinkering...

Comment

Working...