X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

The Athlete/Playmate connection

I've already mentioned a few in a few threads...but damn...

Here's Elways ho...Carrie Stevens...

Big Teeth...vs...Big Tits...

Rumor has it they broke up...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

And one more for the road...

She's definately hot...so the question is...WTF is she doing with this fuckhead?

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

And how about this one for a piece of confusion...

Owen Poachman...former kicker...with Brande Roderick...WTF?

A goddamned kicker?

He kinda looks like that douchebag married to Jessica Simpson...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Here's another

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

And one more for the fucking fun of it...

pretty hot...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Then there is Aaron Boone...

Who's wife is Laura Cover...

I wouldn't be playing baseball right now either...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

How about this one...ouch...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Oh...a couple of more...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Okay...away from Aaron Boone...

and Here's to Tim Couch...a shitty QB...but...who the fuck cares...when you are banging this...

She dumped him for Cade McNown...then dumped McNown for Couch again...

You'd think she'd be able to get a good QB...or...maybe that's why Couch and McNown ...

Here's to Heather Kozar...

Comment

• redblkwht
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Couch, Mcnowns chic looks like a young suzanne sommers..Daymn!!
                    Im all about breast threads..

EUAS

Comment

Working...