Roadie
    • Feb 2006

Bump n Grind
    Yankee Rose

Comment

• Wacke
      Roth Army Recruit
      • Feb 2007

It got so many great tunes! "Tabacco Road" is a really cool blues-influenced tune & I like the happy & powerful "Goin' Crazy" a lot.

"Ladies Night In Buffalo" is a relaxing one too but my favourite is the cool rocker "Yankee Rose"!
      Van Halen & Diamond Dave 4-ever!

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Goin' Crazy.

Simply because it never fails to put a smile on my face...
        The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• trueblue
          Groupie
          • Feb 2006

Hey all you guys couldn't resist the temptation to name not just 'one favourite' song of EE&S as the thread title asks of us. So maybe I'll do the same cos I love this short, breathtakingly great album from start to finish.

I reckon 'Big Trouble' is probably my 'favourite' song from EE&S on most days. 'Bump n Grind' and 'Tobacco Road' are close second faves. Every other song really floats my boat a long way.

***Although this was a sensationally good band with Vai, Sheehan and Bissonette--to me, Dave was still clearly the outright scene-stealer on this brilliant full-length solo debut.
          Music is like girlfriends to me; I'm constantly amazed at the choices other dudes make----DLR

Comment

• chi-town324
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2007

big trouble

Comment

• Loons The Great

Tobacco Road...wella, welcome to Tobacco Road, y'all...this is THE version of this a here tune...it jus' doesn't get any bluer 'an that y'all!!!!!! Yez Yez Yezzah!! Godzillian vocal on this a here cut!!

I say GOD DAMN!!

HELL YEAH!!

Comment

Working...