X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Jobber of the week:

The guy who waxed Bradshaw`s car for $1000.

Straight from the Ted DeBiase book of cheap heat.

Why do you yanks boo somebody kicking illegal immigrants out of the country?

He would get a standing ovation over here.
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Susie Q
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

My kid wants to watch Backlash. I told him he has to do "X" amount of housework, and I would get the PPV for him. He likes to sneak in here to read what everyone says about wrestling. I got him wrestlemania 20 for him for his birthday. He made me watch a couple of matches as well. I used to be into wrestling back in the day...

Roddy Piper
      Superfly Snooka
      Hulk
      Kerry Von Erich
      Jessie Ventura
      Rick Flair
      Sargent Slaughter

etc...

Of course, since my kid is the KING of the household....he will get Backlash

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
      ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

The Big Slow just killed Angle on smackdown.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Does that mean he`s now a face?
          sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don`t think Big show is used particularly well anyway.

He isn`t a good heel either.
            sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by rustoffa
              The Big Slow just killed Angle on smackdown.
              I don't watch wrestling much anymore...

but that was funny as hell...Angle laying on the floor like he'd been dropped off the Sears tower...

ranked right up there with Hogan's monster truck falling off the building and Hogan dying when The Giant's monster truck rocked it off the building...maybe it was the other way around...can't remember...

wtf is going on with this shit...christ...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

The Big Show's best gimmick was when he was coming out dressed as other wrestlers...showed a different side of him...

at Wrestlemania...when he came out as...I think..."Showamania"...and that Hogan mockery...I almost pissed my pants...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Austin leaves the WWE

By SLAM! Wrestling

On the heels of the high profile departures of Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg, another WWE superstar has taken leave of the organization. Unable to work out the details of a new contract, 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and the WWE have parted company.

On the WWE's official Web site, the promotion acknowledged Austin's departure with a very brief statement.

"After months of negotiations, the WWE and Steve Austin have been unable to come to terms on a new contract and as a result have mutually agreed to part company. Both parties have left the door open to work together again in the future and the WWE wishes Steve the very best in his future endeavors," read the announcement.

Before his departure, Austin filled the on-air role of "enforcer" on the WWE's Monday night Raw program and hasn't wrestled in the ring for quite some time due to several nagging injuries. He officiated the match between Bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 20.

It should be noted that the WWE didn't mention Austin by the moniker of 'Stone Cold' in their announcement. The nickname was a bone of contention during Austin's contract negotiations during the past few weeks. Austin contended that it was his ex-wife who came up with the name and therefore the WWE could not lay claim to it. Rumour has it that Austin is considering wrestling his pal Bill Goldberg in Japan.

In late March, Austin was the subject of a domestic disturbance call in which his girlfriend Tess Broussard alleged that Austin shoved her down to the ground during an argument. Austin has not been charged in the incident. In 2002, Austin pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of assault for hitting his wife Debra Williams (known as Debra McMichaels in the wrestling world) during a June 2002 argument at their San Antonio home. Austin was sentenced to one year probation, fined $1000 U.S., ordered to attend a domestic violence counseling course, and directed to perform 80 hours of community service.
                  -----------------------
                  Stone Cold gone eh? Guess that will give him more time to beat women....
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

It's funny how Austin's mantra has dropped so much the past few years..due to injury...and...well...his beating of women...

Funny thing about it was how giant an ass he was as a punk as "Stunning" Steve Austin in the NWA/WCW...

then of course...he ends up carryig the WWF on his shoulders after that infamous Wrestlemania against Bret Hart...in a brilliant move...making Austin a face...Hart a heel (and the new Hart Foundation begins)...and bringing Austion to near wrestling legend status...

Hmmmm...wonder if he'll end up in the NWA/TNN deal...

Comment

• rustoffa
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

There's also the TNA / Fox sports net deal in the works supposedly. Arrrgh....maybe they'll call it "The best damn wrestling show period".

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Watch Raw`s ratings drop with Austin gone and HHH going to make a movie.

It`ll be as bad as Smackdown!.
                        sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Jobber of the week: Mick Foley

The WWE legend will do anything to put over Randy Orton.

I suppose winning the Intercontinental title was never on the cards for Foley with his bit part PPV role.

But what`s the point of bringing him back if he`s never gonna win?
                          sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

It's worse than the old Dusty Rhodes beatdowns. Just how fucking much does a marginal wrestler need to be put over? That fucker probably travels with Vince.....

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

I dont know about that, Orton had a great match with Mick Foley at backlash.....
                              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                                I dont know about that, Orton had a great match with Mick Foley at backlash.....
                                Didn't see it....heard it was pretty bloody. I guess Orton has potential, just hasn't lived up to the card status yet in my opinion.

Comment

Working...