Thread: Another bootleg site

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...what's taking so long?
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    Are you done changing your mind and editing this post? Should I wait and come back?

...So predictable.[quote]

Predictable? What, are fucking Ms. Cleo or Uri Geller now? You may think you have wit DPAR, the only thing predictable is your chest-inflating bluster.

I'll try not to edit my typos from now on.

You know what? If you have a beef with Lou, that's one thing. He's a big boy and doesnt need me to jump into any of his fights.
    Yes he does, and HOW! At least you are capable of handling a flamathon, or at least you keep telling me that anyways.

Lou just sort of turtles or spouts cliches' before his face hits the metaphorical pavement.

LOTS of people slam him here and I dont butt in.
    I don't blame you at all. You'd wear out your computer.

However, when you insinuate that Cato (HA!) has done more for the sharing of Classic VH than Lou...well, then I feel the need to chime in and take an ignorant dick-weed to school.
    I was talking about this site only. I could give a shit what a hero Lou is elsewhere. North Korea? Santiago? Don't care. I wasn't attacking the CVH sharing community, just observing THIS site and this site only. This is just an internal security operation. Not WWIII. So relax and take your Zoloft. Seriously, you'd think the way Lou acts, we all owe him a great deal. I keep hearing about all these boots he has, never once have I seen him freely offer something via snail mail.

And truthfully, I probably would love Bit Torrents, but my firewall issues are far too much of a pain in my ass to deal with. (that and the software writer immediately demands a donation)

And you may well be an expert on teaching young, supple dickweeds, not my thing dude.

Lou doesnt put anything up at this site, because Sarge doesnt want to be bothered by anything but mp3's. Lou is anti-mp3 (for good reason) and wont spread his jems in the lossey format.
    Upp, my bullshit detector just went off, pity, you were doing well and almost had me. It's a BANDWIDTH issue, you fund the Bit Torrent forum you pretentious, self-aggrandizing windbag!

"He's falling hard..." what does that even mean? Dude, back away from the keyboard and go live your life. ITS THE FRIGGIN INTERNET!! Get over yourself.
    It means he shouldn't go around publishing hit lists without expecting some consequences. Am I going to hurt Lou or challenge him to a real world fight. No! But I will make sure he eats cyber-crow. Before you dispense "get over yourself" advice (which I will admit is good advice for me and others) you might want to follow it as well.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    I noticed how you didnt contest the 'little girl' comment...
    So what? I'm a little girl? Sugar n' spice and everything nice.

I'll contest what I feel compelled too, you second grade digs are not worth it. I'll focus on issues.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    and before you go and look up any old incriminating posts made by me...if you had actually been here longer than four months, you would know that I've admitted to liking Van Hagar. Sarge drew a line in the sand last summer (oh, that's right, you werent here...) and I stepped up in denouncing any future version of VH that didnt include Roth.

People can change their minds in this world. At least Lou was around in 2000, unlike a newbie like you, and gave his opinion...
    I don't fucking care if you like Van Hagar or not! I've admitted not minding some Van Hagar too much...and to going to a "Monsters of Rock" concert in 1988. embarressing? somewhat. Do I dig up dirt like a Gestopo officer? I am actually against that.

Nobody cares about that. That's not my agenda and never was. Hell, that's not even what the SHEEP PEN schtick is about. Get the point?

It's about not flaming people for the wrong reasons and acting all holier-than-now and superior and stuff. Did you notice why Brett has taken a particular pleasure in gashing Lou? That's all. Have I ever seen you flame anyone for making a cryptically pro-Hagar post simply 'cause you hated them? No! I not some fucking McCarthyist witch-hunter. That would be Lou, the McCarthyist Republican in grandest traditional sense.

So relax with the paranoia. I've only ever attacked trolls that were negative about Dave. And of course Lou.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...what's taking so long?
    I choose words carefully because I am impulsive and ill-tempered.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Upp, my bullshit detector just went off, pity, you were doing well and almost had me. It's a BANDWIDTH issue, you fund the Bit Torrent forum you pretentious, self-aggrandizing windbag!
    I had to read this part a few times before I knew what it was that you were saying. Is this how you meant to type it?:

"It's a BANDWIDTH issue...YOU fund the Bit Torrent forum you pretentious, self-aggrandizing windbag!"

Is that what you meant, and you were just too charged up because you thought of a few five-dollar words and couldnt type fast enough to get them out?

Again, let me school you on a few things about BT...

IF there were a Bit Torrent forum here, it would require AT MOST one-onehundredth (1/100) of the BANDWIDTH that the picture forum takes up. Torrent files themselves are around 30 KB each. I dont know how to set up a tracker, (its probably pretty easy...). Do you even know what a tracker is?

You guys and your fear/ignorance of Bit Torrenting...you remind me of 'Unfrozen Caveman-Lawyer' from SNL...'Unfrozen Mp3-User'

..."I'm just a caveman...I got frozen in some ice, then got thawed out by scientists. I don't know about this mysterious Bit Torrent file sharing...it scares and frightens me...but I do know this: mp3 is easy and safe, so I'll keep using it..."

As for paying for the BT client software...I downloaded and am using mine for free. They 'ask' you to donate, but you dont have to...

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's about not flaming people for the wrong reasons and acting all holier-than-now and superior and stuff. Did you notice why Brett has taken a particular pleasure in gashing Lou? That's all.
    again, I will repeat myself. I could give a fuck if you or Brett hate Lou. Ive told him a dozen times that he needs to calm the fuck down. It's when that hate makes you blind to the fact that Lou really does more for the CVH trading community than Cato.

I know, you dont care about anywhere else but here.

Lou
    I have nothing to prove to you Nicky (BTW tough break with your beloved Sabres, there goes the Buffalo economy) but I did vine out the San Francisco 1984 masters as well as 2 DVD's over at DDLR.

This is a topic in which you really don't have a clue.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I had to read this part a few times before I knew what it was that you were saying. Is this how you meant to type it?:

"It's a BANDWIDTH issue...YOU fund the Bit Torrent forum you pretentious, self-aggrandizing windbag!"

I was being short, but it is grammatically correct. And no, actually those words were one of the firsts things I typed, I actually edited a lot in order to not give into my dark side.

Is that what you meant, and you were just too charged up because you thought of a few five-dollar words and couldnt type fast enough to get them out?

Again, let me school you on a few things about BT...
    I am not on your schedule Dave. School me? LOL Why don't you go see the psychiatrist on your bit torrent obsession. Worrying about a lossless format on a bootleg that (usually) sounds like shit? Yeah right right Dave. You are really learnin' me well professor?

IF there were a Bit Torrent forum here, it would require AT MOST one-onehundredth (1/100) of the BANDWIDTH that the picture forum takes up. Torrent files themselves are around 30 KB each. I dont know how to set up a tracker, (its probably pretty easy...). Do you even know what a tracker is?
    A.) You're preaching to the wrong guy. Sell it to Sarge. You guys can quibble over the tech. issues.

B.) No, I don't know what a (bit torrent related) tracker is. I also don't know much about about a lot of things I could care less about. Do you know much about compact discs?

You guys and your fear/ignorance of Bit Torrenting...you remind me of 'Unfrozen Caveman-Lawyer' from SNL...'Unfrozen Mp3-User'
    Easy Dave. That's a bit funny (SNL- "I need more drinks 'cause I am just a cave man! Your technology of [jet airliner] giant spear flying through sky with people on it scaaare meee...I'll another take a scotch and soda stewardess--NOW!")

Apparently no one told you how much compression you lose when you convert files to CD? Well cave man audiophile? IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU CONVERT IT TO CD. BECAUSE YOU LOSE THE COMPRESSION ANYWAYS. I know a lot about DVD Audio and a little about Super-Audio CD. Should I sit here and lecture you about what you are missing and why it's worth the extra bling? and for caring about a file sharing system that gives you 14% greater clarity when you just convert it to a 25-year-old 44.1 khz per sec., 16-bit read and playback system anyways? Brilliant! You've bedazzled me with your technical wizardry!

..."I'm just a caveman...I got frozen in some ice, then got thawed out by scientists. I don't know about this mysterious Bit Torrent file sharing...it scares and frightens me...but I do know this: mp3 is easy and safe, so I'll keep using it..."
    I know enough about stereos that it doesn't matter what file share you use. And I have I-Tunes (ACC files) which is slightly better file sharing system than MP3's. Like CD's, convenient but lacking in quality. (DLR's older stuff sounds really poor for some reason) Though not by much.

As for paying for the BT client software...I downloaded and am using mine for free. They 'ask' you to donate, but you dont have to...
    Okay Dave, seriously, I'm through flaming tonight. But you have me admittedly interested in Bit Torrents, and when I have more time I'll religiously learn the system.

But keep in mind how little anything matters until a new recording format comes out and replaces the obsolete CD for sound quality (maybe Blu-ray DVD?). Then Bit Torrents may make a big difference.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Lou
    [B]I have nothing to prove to you Nicky (BTW tough break with your beloved Sabres, there goes the Buffalo economy) but I did vine out the San Francisco 1984 masters as well as 2 DVD's over at DDLR.
    Heart broken I am. Hey, I just continue to live on without hockey. BTW, how those Eagles doin?' Think they'll be back for another one, or did they blow their wad? Oh well.

This is a topic in which you really don't have a clue.
    '
    Perhaps Lou, I am quite adept at picking this stuff up when I want to. I'll get around to it. Lou, there are many things you really don't have a clue on, like I could give a shit about redundant concerts. Do I like bootlegs, yes! I actually love live music.

But they seem to be just like trading cards to you Lou. You probably don't even enjoy them much. They're just trophies on your mantle. And I have a few boots procured othe rthan Cato's "small block engine" MP3s, and for the most part I am an anal perfectionist when it comes to audio quality (perhaps the one thing we may have in common). But I would give two hundered boots for one, label release pro-shot. And we can agree that sadly we might just be shit-out-of-luck on that one Lou.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    again, I will repeat myself. I could give a fuck if you or Brett hate Lou. Ive told him a dozen times that he needs to calm the fuck down. It's when that hate makes you blind to the fact that Lou really does more for the CVH trading community than Cato.

I know, you dont care about anywhere else but here.
    I hear ya'. You have a point. But I am not so much a hater as a sociopath prone to angry, psychotic outburts.

I really don't care much about many other places on the net, but apathy is not necessarily negativity.
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-16-2005 at 10:57 PM.

Lou
    But they seem to be just like trading cards to you Lou. You probably don't even enjoy them much. They're just trophies on your mantle.
    If that doesn't just scream jealousy, I don't know what does.

No Buffalo 5/5/80 or 3/22/84 for you! :p

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was being short, but it is grammatically correct. And no, actually those words were one of the firsts things I typed, I actually edited a lot in order to not give into my dark side.

I am not on your schedule Dave. School me? LOL Why don't you go see the psychiatrist on your bit torrent obsession. Worrying about a lossless format on a bootleg that (usually) sounds like shit? Yeah right right Dave. You are really learnin' me well professor?

A.) You're preaching to the wrong guy. Sell it to Sarge. You guys can quibble over the tech. issues.

B.) No, I don't know what a (bit torrent related) tracker is. I also don't know much about about a lot of things I could care less about. Do you know much about compact discs?

Easy Dave. That's a bit funny (SNL- "I need more drinks 'cause I am just a cave man! Your technology of [jet airliner] giant spear flying through sky with people on it scaaare meee...I'll another take a scotch and soda stewardess--NOW!")

Apparently no one told you how much compression you lose when you convert files to CD? Well cave man audiophile? IT DOESN'T MATTER WHEN YOU CONVERT IT TO CD. BECAUSE YOU LOSE THE COMPRESSION ANYWAYS. I know a lot about DVD Audio and a little about Super-Audio CD. Should I sit here and lecture you about what you are missing and why it's worth the extra bling? and for caring about a file sharing system that gives you 14% greater clarity when you just convert it to a 25-year-old 44.1 khz per sec., 16-bit read and playback system anyways? Brilliant! You've bedazzled me with your technical wizardry!

I know enough about stereos that it doesn't matter what file share you use. And I have I-Tunes (ACC files) which is slightly better file sharing system than MP3's. Like CD's, convenient but lacking in quality. (DLR's older stuff sounds really poor for some reason) Though not by much.

Okay Dave, seriously, I'm through flaming tonight. But you have me admittedly interested in Bit Torrents, and when I have more time I'll religiously learn the system.

But keep in mind how little anything matters until a new recording format comes out and replaces the obsolete CD for sound quality (maybe Blu-ray DVD?). Then Bit Torrents may make a big difference.
    ...well played...very well played. Good points. But there is also the sector boundary issues that mp3 plays havoc with, and the whole 'fucked-up trading pool' that happened because of mp3. People downloading mp3's, converting to .wav to make a CD, and then spreading that shit around. Gets chopped back down to mp3...who knows how many times it goes through the ringer...

It might only be 14%, but I can tell the difference. I would like a 14% raise in salary, wouldnt you? You know what? Fuck the term 'Bit Torrenting'...that's not the focus. It's the 'uncompressed' file sharing that Lou and I are for.

Uncompressed, in its original recorded condition. You know how much VH was available in that condition before Lou started his zero tolerance policy and made thousands of enemies? Not much. THere was a small 'inner circle' of tape traders from WAY back in the day. Lou contacted them...MADE FRIENDS with them, and got the recordings out to schmucks like me. Made my friggin year.

You just bash Lou because its easy and fashionable, and you drag uncompressed file sharing down into the arena with you. Learn about something before you make it your main weapon against someone.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Lou
    If that doesn't just scream jealousy, I don't know what does.

No Buffalo 5/5/80 or 3/22/84 for you! :p
    I was at the 84' show Lou! I seriously wouldn't want it 'cause it might ruin my utopian memories of the concert. However, admittedly, I might kill you for the Quebec (or is it the Montreal 1984 concert boot?) that I hear is of near proshot (audio) quality. And the 5/5/80 as well.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ps, im glad you got the 'Unfrozen Cave-Man' reference...

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    However, admittedly, I might kill you for the Quebec (or is it the Montreal 1984 concert boot?) that I hear is of near proshot (audio) quality.
    You mean the one that I downloaded for free at Jamtothis.com?:p

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...well played...very well played. Good points. But there is also the sector boundary issues that mp3 plays havoc with, and the whole 'fucked-up trading pool' that happened because of mp3. People downloading mp3's, converting to .wav to make a CD, and then spreading that shit around. Gets chopped back down to mp3...who knows how many times it goes through the ringer...

It might only be 14%, but I can tell the difference. I would like a 14% raise in salary, wouldnt you? You know what? Fuck the term 'Bit Torrenting'...that's not the focus. It's the 'uncompressed' file sharing that Lou and I are for.

Uncompressed, in its original recorded condition. You know how much VH was available in that condition before Lou started his zero tolerance policy and made thousands of enemies? Not much. THere was a small 'inner circle' of tape traders from WAY back in the day. Lou contacted them...MADE FRIENDS with them, and got the recordings out to schmucks like me. Made my friggin year.

You just bash Lou because its easy and fashionable, and you drag uncompressed file sharing down into the arena with you. Learn about something before you make it your main weapon against someone.
    Okay, the 14% will make a difference, and I realize that not all MP3's are created equal. Even downloading them, you can tell the difference. Apple's AAC (not ACC) is better as far as I can tell because they seem to be able to get a much better quality sound with smaller file size. I am not sure why.

But unfortunately until they decide the next blue laser DVD format (SONY vs. Toshibas format) (SONY's will have six-times greater memory capacity than current red laser DVD's), digital music will still have that hollow feel to it. Because the music is sampled. For every bit stored, you lose a little something. Like the six-pack Remasters, I think all that Warner did was rerecord from the source tapes using newer high-resolution CD technology (like GREEN DAY's American Idiot which is really an audio marvel). But I'm hearing that the stupid fucking record companies may just give in to the I-Podization and make everything on a small harddrive which would really be a sad day for audiophiles and true music fans.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You mean the one that I downloaded for free at Jamtothis.com?:p
    I run two firewalls, one Nortoin software, one hardware (paranoia from AOL Hell). I have a hard time getting them to download. I think it's the firewalls, but I am not sure. YES I have actually tried it. But I think I may have to cut the hardware firewall. What do you think?

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I run two firewalls, one Nortoin software, one hardware (paranoia from AOL Hell). I have a hard time getting them to download. I think it's the firewalls, but I am not sure. YES I have actually tried it. But I think I may have to cut the hardware firewall. What do you think?
    When you set up your preferences for your BT client, you can deal with firewalls...also, there are FAQ's at BT sites that help you with firewall issues...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...who is personally responsible for sharing HOURS and HOURS of NEVER BEEN HEARD BEFORE live classic Van Halen...

yeah, real dick alright. If any of you only had a brain...
    Sure he shares stuff. He also refuses to donate but bitches about things like banners.

Even worse, he attacks tons of new members, acts like a fucking hypocrite and even tracks those he doesn't like in the FRONT LINES so he can go after them later.

LOU is a poor excuse for a poster, let alone mod.

And I also can't respect someone that is still a virgin in his mid-Twenties.

PA RENTAL, you know I got no issues with you, but don't let LOU drag you down. He's made such a shit name for himself with so many people, and him letting you defend him means he's letting you go down for his out-of-control crap.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Its so easy and even fashionable to bash Lou. Keep it up with your mob mentality...
    LOL. I don't think so. When LOU makes a list of people in the Feedback Forum that he wants de-modded, and all those people see it and an uproar starts and other people start coming out of the woodwork that also hate LOU, it's his own fucking fault.

There's a mob because that idiot LOU created it. Sure he can provide shit, but that doesn't give him a license to be the most pathetic, hypocritical, whiny asshole the site's ever had.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    and before you go and look up any old incriminating posts made by me...if you had actually been here longer than four months, you would know that I've admitted to liking Van Hagar.
    Fine, but LOU was the one attacking anyone he didn't like by saying, "I know you used to like VAN HAGAR!" He even attacked me in several posts because I admitted that I bought BALANCE back in the day. So the idiot laughed his ass off and went on about it. Then, we find out that he knows how to fucking play RIGHT NOW on the piano? Jesus Christ. It's not that he knows how to play the song on the piano (although that is kinda funny:p)...it's that he attacks other people for ever having listened to that line-up when he's exactly the same, and was probably even more hardcore!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nobody cares about that. That's not my agenda and never was. Hell, that's not even what the SHEEP PEN schtick is about. Get the point?
    Exactly. The SHEEP PEN is about going after those idiots that come here to start trouble or those idiots that come here and BASH DAVE. That's all.

Funny, when LOU was a Sheep Pen member (which was quite a short period of time, BTW), his suggestion one week was to nominate every single site member that has ever been to a VAN HAGAR concert. Seriously! I mean, if that's not a hypotwit behavior, I don't know what is. He gave me and others tons of shit, and then this shit comes out?

But that's not even the real point here. The real point is that dumbass hit-list. LOU can thank himself for his unpopularity being severely revealed the last few days. Christ, 20 people already voted to demod him and 3 said no? And that's in less than 24 hours? LOU, you are hopeless.

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    When you set up your preferences for your BT client, you can deal with firewalls...also, there are FAQ's at BT sites that help you with firewall issues...
    how did that classic Anthrax-tune go again?

"HOW LOU CAN YOU GO"
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Guys, the only thing that im defending Lou about is his contributions to MY bootleg collection. Ive said many times (in this thread alone) that if you have a beef with Lou, so be it. You dont have to get defensive over why you all hate Lou. I read the posts, too. I've questioned his methods, but I understand much of his motivation for wanting recordings in their original condition...

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...and dont try and tell me that its not fashionable to slam Lou. He's an easy target for you guys. You all hate him so much, just put him on 'ignore'...

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    IT'S THE FRIGGIN INTERNET!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    ...and dont try and tell me that its not fashionable to slam Lou. He's an easy target for you guys. You all hate him so much, just put him on 'ignore'...
    It's not about being fashionable. He's made so many enemies one by one. He's attacked for practically no reason so many people...personal attacks galore until the other night when he lists who he wants banned. And his hypocrisy at VAN HAGAR attacks was just the icing on the cake.

He's getting everything he deserves. There are many "easy targets" at this site. But LOU is a genuinely good target because he so fucking deserves it. Don't think for a second that any one of the people currently attacking him haven't put up with a ton of shit from that asshole.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    so put him on 'ignore'...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    so put him on 'ignore'...
    No.

If that idiot can go around making lists and attacking tons of people and lying his ass off and recommending bannings, I think you should maybe not be so one-sided and try to take on all the people he's built up problems with. If you don't like the fact that LOU has so many enemies, talk to LOU about it.

Christ...now he's revealing mod room info...so everyone should put him on ignore when he does that?

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    If you don't like the fact that LOU has so many enemies, talk to LOU about it.

I dont give a fuck about Lou having so many enemies...put him on 'ignore' if you dont like him. Eventually, if everyone who hates Lou does that, then he ends up bitching to himself.

What would it be like here if everyone got along and there was no controversy? You know what it would be like? Every other day or so, someone new would sign up and start a thread in Main saying "What do you think Dave is doing right now?" or "Van Halen was better with Dave"

We wouldnt get the VERY entertaining threads like the 'De-mod Lou' thread that I laughed my ass of while reading last night. The friggin PASSION from Nickedfresh...AND I LIKE LOU!!!!!!!

People here LIVE for the conflict here...without it the place would be very boring. And dont say that the sheep account for all the conflict we need...that shit has been played out too...

Again, the point of this WHOLE thing is that Nickedfresh insinuated that Cato is better for VH boots, not Lou. Its just not true.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Again, the point of this WHOLE thing is that Nickedfresh insinuated that Cato is better for VH boots, not Lou. Its just not true.
    No offense, PA, but you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Your idiot friend, LOU, sure has been vocal about CATO not being a mod. But that's certainly not what most of this is about. Most of this is about the fact that he's been antagonizing, attacking and being downright arrogant at this place about everything from posters, politics, donations, modding, the PEN, Van Hagar, Cato, Sarge, etc. for months. He's allowed to do that. And people are allowed to react back. I, personally, don't care how many shows he's offered for the first time to the VH community. If he acts like a cocksucker, I (like AWE, LOUNGE, NICK, CATHEDRAL, CROWBAR, CATO, BRETT, SEENBAD and many, many others) will react to it.

One second you're preaching about how the Army loves conflict, but then you don't want that standard working both ways. You think it's cool for LOU to confront and anger people because the Army is about conflict. But then those same people confronting him back should put him on ignore??:confused: Are you really going to make such a ridiculous argument? If LOU can't stand the heat, he should stay out of the kitchen. He has a right to be vocal...and every person he put on a list of potential banned posters the other night also has a right to be vocal.

I don't want LOU banned. I don't think people should be banned 99.9% of the time. But many, many people (check the pool) think he badly represents the site as a mod. And you will not change those opinions or tell people to not express themselves on whether or not LOU is a hypocritical cocksucker.

Yes. LOU is allowed to bring about conflict. And the rest of us can confront him back. And I'm glad you enjoy the thread. It is meant to also be funny.

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No offense, PA, but you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Your idiot friend, LOU, sure has been vocal about CATO not being a mod. But that's certainly not what most of this is about. Most of this is about the fact that he's been antagonizing, attacking and being downright arrogant at this place about everything from posters, politics, donations, modding, the PEN, Van Hagar, Cato, Sarge, etc. for months. He's allowed to do that. And people are allowed to react back. I, personally, don't care how many shows he's offered for the first time to the VH community. If he acts like a cocksucker, I (like AWE, LOUNGE, NICK, CATHEDRAL, CROWBAR, CATO, BRETT, SEENBAD and many, many others) will react to it.

One second you're preaching about how the Army loves conflict, but then you don't want that standard working both ways. You think it's cool for LOU to confront and anger people because the Army is about conflict. But then those same people confronting him back should put him on ignore??:confused: Are you really going to make such a ridiculous argument? If LOU can't stand the heat, he should stay out of the kitchen. He has a right to be vocal...and every person he put on a list of potential banned posters the other night also has a right to be vocal.

I don't want LOU banned. I don't think people should be banned 99.9% of the time. But many, many people (check the pool) think he badly represents the site as a mod. And you will not change those opinions or tell people to not express themselves on whether or not LOU is a hypocritical cocksucker.

Yes. LOU is allowed to bring about conflict. And the rest of us can confront him back. And I'm glad you enjoy the thread. It is meant to also be funny.
    Rikk, I DO have a fucking idea EXACTLY what im talking about. And I understand and respect your point of view as well. So I guess we'll have to leave it at that...

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikk, I DO have a fucking idea EXACTLY what im talking about. And I understand and respect your point of view as well. So I guess we'll have to leave it at that...
    Absolutely. Understand clearly that my opinions concerning LOU have nothing to do with my opinions concerning you. I've always gotten along with you and respect your opinions...even if I also don't agree with your stance on this issue.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Get a room you fags!

Just fuckin' with ya'.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nick, I also think you should be de-modded...even though...even though you're, like, not a mod...uh...

(whistling quietly)

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Nick, I also think you should be de-modded...even though...even though you're, like, not a mod...uh...

(whistling quietly)
    Yes, yes...A PREEMPTIVE DE-MODDING! I agree! If made a Mod, I'd reveal many a Mod secrets, like those pictures of Ally in her leather dominatrix uniform posted in the SECRET Mod forum!

Can't trust me no you can't!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Pictures of...uh...

I think I'll just stand over here and eat some corn chips.

(Whistling quietly.)

Dumpwaffen SS
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I dislike Lou because he's a whining bitch who has attacked Cato, who is a legend, and Lou's not posting enough porn. How can someone like that be a mod.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You'd think LOU would like porn a lot too!! I mean, it's the only place he can even imagine what sex is like.

LOU is the worst mod in history. His latest attacks on CATO were just the icing on the cake in terms of his idiocy.

It's amazing how many people have come forward with dislike or hatred for LOU in the last few days.

Thread Information