X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CVHfan
    Roadie
    • Nov 2004

It would be cool if...

The VH brothers would release that 1984 concert from Charlotte, NC as a live album. Or part of one. That recording is so good it sounds like it could have been an inside job. It rocks the house. The one listed in the downloads for this site. God it is awesome. THey could make bank releasing stuff like this.
  • Mezro
    Full Member Status

• May 2004

It would be cool if you stopped posting.

Mezro...most of your stuff sucks...
    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• academic punk
      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Harsh.

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
        Harsh.
        I'm in one of my moods.

Mezro...harsh...sure...but why not...

Comment

• CVHfan
          Roadie
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Mezro

Fuck you

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Damn...I thought I was harsh...
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by CVHfan
              Fuck you
              Ouch.

Mezro...creativity beyond the ability of a mere mortal ...

Comment

• Mezro
                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                Damn...I thought I was harsh...
                This guy sucks Dave.

He starts thread after thread of boring, generic bullshit.

Mezro...it will all go to the Dump soon...

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

This guy sucks Dave.

He starts thread after thread of boring, generic bullshit.

Mezro...it will all go to the Dump soon...
                  CVH fan....I think you should stop creating threads.

They are ALL stupid.

Just lurk for a while, or if you do have a dumb question or idea....use the SEARCH button to see how many fucking times the issue has been brought up in the past (see Wedding Singer).

DLR7884
                  Just lurk for a while.
                  Originally Posted by WARF:
                  DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

LOL Uh oh. I have NOT seen Mez this ornery since... well...? HOLY SHIT! Run fuckers, run!

I dont think you like CVH.
                    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Yeah the threads so far are kinda shitty man. Like that one. "Something else Van Halen has that Van Hagar doesn't?" and ya click on it, and it says humor? If you can muster the ability, try to talk a little "deeper" about VH and Dave stuff. But maybe you are really purposely just trying to be annoying? What do I know.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Mezro
                        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        LOL Uh oh. I have NOT seen Mez this ornery since... well...? HOLY SHIT! Run fuckers, run!

I dont think you like CVH.
                        You know what it is BT? This guy makes cyber small talk.

Everbody hates the fucker at the party who wanders around with nothing to say: that is this guy!

"Does Ed use strings? Will Dave be back? Is Anthony really his last name? Does Al like to dry hump wood? Did anybody else like Van Cherone? What devil are they running with?" ENOUGH! Enough you retarded motherfucker!

Go home, go to school, go and have your balls licked clean by a pack of wolves; I don't fucking care. Just stop with the bland, generic, small talk posts.

Here..HERE...read this book cock water http://sellfire.com/chat_language.htm

Mezro...fuck...I'm going to punch one of the guys in the office just to calm down...

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

You know what it is BT? This guy makes cyber small talk.

Everbody hates the fucker at the party who wanders around with nothing to say: that is this guy!

"Does Ed use strings? Will Dave be back? Is Anthony really his last name? Does Al like to dry hump wood? Did anybody else like Van Cherone? What devil are they running with?" ENOUGH! Enough you retarded motherfucker!

Go home, go to school, go and have your balls licked clean by a pack of wolves; I don't fucking care. Just stop with the bland, generic, small talk posts.

Here..HERE...read this book cock water http://sellfire.com/chat_language.htm

Mezro...fuck...I'm going to punch one of the guys in the office just to calm down...
                          Yeah I know what you mean. Im just wondering if he's just trying to hard to "belong" or is he just annoying? Or is that the same thing?

"Does Ed use strings? Will Dave be back? Is Anthony really his last name? Does Al like to dry hump wood? Did anybody else like Van Cherone? What devil are they running with?" ENOUGH! Enough you retarded motherfucker!" LOL Thats going in my sig!

Comment

• Mezro
                            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles

"Does Ed use strings? Will Dave be back? Is Anthony really his last name? Does Al like to dry hump wood? Did anybody else like Van Cherone? What devil are they running with?" ENOUGH! Enough you retarded motherfucker!" LOL Thats going in my sig!
                            Take it man.

Mezro...it is all yours...

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Well it looks like we have halted CVH's stupidity for the time being.

DLR7884
                              Glad I'm not the only one who's sick of the bullshit threads.
                              Originally Posted by WARF:
                              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

Working...