X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don Corleone
    Veteran
    • May 2004

The Most Unnecessary Artist in Music

Blender have just ran a list of the Most Unnecessary Artist in Music, and guess who made the list???? Thats right, Spam and Ga y:

Better Known As: The less-good lead singers of ROTHS band Van Halen

Rock Bottom: Going on tour with Roth in 2002 but then having to cancel because they couldn't get along. In a 1998 VH concert Cherone lost his voice and was met by a booing crowd chanting "Bring Back Dave!" Gary’s brother who was in the crowd was asked what he thought and he replied "Hell I joined in!"

Didja Know? Sammy’s main source of income nowa days Tequila. And oh ya what about Cherone? He has played both Judas and the lead role in Jesus Christ Superstar.
    Roth Army Militia
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Onya Blender !!

Stating the obvious, but props deserved !
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• EbDawson
      Veteran
      • Apr 2004

That's classic! I imagine Spammy's right up there with Ashlee Simpson.
      "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Don Corleone
        Veteran
        • May 2004

I like how they fraised "ROTHS Band Van Halen". Not Eddies band, or Alex's band, but Roths Band
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• degüello
          Sniper
          • Mar 2004

It is interesting to observe Blender's regular pro-Roth leanings. They consistently give him due props and recognition.

Somebody on that staff knows the score.
          "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• scottydabodi
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
            I like how they fraised "ROTHS Band Van Halen". Not Eddies band, or Alex's band, but Roths Band
            I noticed that too... man that just makes my day when I read stuff like this... F-Ed, F-Sam, and doubly F-Alex. Dave made that band, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just a fucking NUMBNUT.
            If you listen to fools
            The Mob Rules

Comment

• aesop
              Commando
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by scottydabodi
              I noticed that too... man that just makes my day when I read stuff like this... F-Ed, F-Sam, and doubly F-Alex. Dave made that band, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just a fucking NUMBNUT.
              And that's why we're all here! To honor THE MAN who took the concept of 'frontman', blew his nose on it, and re-defined the term altogether to set the bar infinitaly higher for all of those who would follow!

...Roth on! And props to Blender as well.
              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                And that's why we're all here! To honor THE MAN who took the concept of 'frontman', blew his nose on it, and re-defined the term altogether to set the bar infinitaly higher for all of those who would follow!

...Roth on! And props to Blender as well.
                PREACH ON BRUTHA!!! OWW!!!!
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• tobinentinc
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

Blender loves Dave, we love Dave, and Dave loves Dave; It's a win, win, win, situation.
                  http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

Working...