X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CROWBAR
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Lou
    A guy who came on here last June with all these bogus statistics about the Van Hagar 2004 tour. Passed himself off as an insider; he was just a fraud looking for attention.
    Your just pissed off because he told tha straight up truth about your little van spam BITCH!!

HA HA
    Last edited by CROWBAR; 02-16-2005, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

LOU, you should talk about being a fraud. And LOU...why is this thread in the bootleg forum? Hmm?

Tomballin or whoever he is offers a lot more to this site than you, ya virgin freak!
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
        A guy who came on here last June with all these bogus statistics about the Van Hagar 2004 tour. Passed himself off as an insider; he was just a fraud looking for attention.
        Well he's donated about $100 more than you have!

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
          "HOW LOU CAN YOU GO"
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Cathedral
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

LOU, WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TALKING ABOUT SHIT THAT IS DISCUSSED IN THE MOD FORUM?

You need to grow the fuck up, dude.
            All you fucking do is complain, bitch, piss and moan about everything from banner ads to members you don't like.

Just take your toys and go away ya fuckin baby, sheesh.

Sorry, but i'm tired of your crying...grow up, you act like a 3rd grader, and i think that may even be a generous opinion.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Read that, LOU. Maybe you'll understand that your constant fucking negativity, accusations, whining and general bad example to mods and to the site is a clear sign that you need to shut the fuck up.

You suck, LOU. Go take your toys and play somewhere else.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Cathedral
                LOU, WHERE DO YOU GET OFF TALKING ABOUT SHIT THAT IS DISCUSSED IN THE MOD FORUM?

All you fucking do is complain, bitch, piss and moan about everything from banner ads to members you don't like.

Sorry, but i'm tired of your crying...grow up, you act like a 3rd grader, and i think that may even be a generous opinion.
                Amen to that.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BWAHAHAHA, Lube.

"We've been discussing in the mod room...." What a fucking loser, sure glad you can be trusted with PRIVATE information. You guys might as well just give everyone access to forum, Lube obviously hasn't quite figured out the mod room is private.
                  Last edited by Brett; 02-17-2005, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                    BWAHAHAHA, Lube.

"We've been discussing in the mod room...." What a fucking loser, sure glad you can be trusted with PRIVATE information. You guys might as well just give everyone access to forum, Lube obviously hasn't quite figured out the mod room is private.
                    LUBE also bragged to me in our first "fight" that he was the one that had convinced MEZRO to move the SHEEP PEN out of Main. That kind of shit is disrespectful to mod status and to MEZRO, who did what he thought was right but obviously didn't want it known publicly. But LOU stated it publicly just to look tough.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dan
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                      LUBE also bragged to me in our first "fight" that he was the one that had convinced MEZRO to move the SHEEP PEN out of Main. That kind of shit is disrespectful to mod status and to MEZRO, who did what he thought was right but obviously didn't want it known publicly. But LOU stated it publicly just to look tough.
                      What a CockSucker Lou is,De-Mod the fucker.Don't fuck with The Sheep Pen Lou.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                        What a CockSucker Lou is,De-Mod the fucker.Don't fuck with The Sheep Pen Lou.
                        Amen.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

And that, as they say, is THAT

Attention K-Mart shoppers.........we have a 23 year old LouSER lost in the toy dept.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• moose
                            Veteran
                            • Mar 2004

WTF is goin on here?
                            Why is everyone bustin on Lou??
                            Just askin a question....................surely it is not because of this "Mod Forum" thing.

Comment

• moose
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

You know Gslinger did come here along with gigalo and really did a number with all their posts, then all of a sudden.............BOOM both of them disappeared. So I asked one of the fellow members WTF happened to GS and they mentioned that "he's off in europe, be back soon". That was the last of it.
                              So guys and gals "what did happen to BSlinger and jerkalo???

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Why is everyone mean to LOU? Read one of the lists any of his many enemies posts. LOU is a lowdown, dirty piece of shit that needs to be brought back down to Earth.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...