Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

LOL! I don't mind the name. I just didn't want to confuse anyone. I never realized how seriously lms2 took this whole thing. It's kinda funny. We were just kind of surprised she'd actually say no. But rules are rules.

I should go find her pic and start an art critic thread. LOL.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by Rikk
      LOL! I don't mind the name. I just didn't want to confuse anyone. I never realized how seriously lms2 took this whole thing. It's kinda funny. We were just kind of surprised she'd actually say no. But rules are rules.

I should go find her pic and start an art critic thread. LOL.
      I am sure it won't be hard for you to find... you have it saved on your hard drive, no doubt.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

MAX, you and I are great fucking buds, and you know it. I'm also stoked that BILL is going to be back. I've missed that sumbitch.

Let's have a drink to his soon-to-be-born child and his wife having a comfortable birth.

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
          I am sure it won't be hard for you to find... you have it saved on your hard drive, no doubt.
          Can't say I do. I don't care as much as you think.

It's still a fun thread, little baby. You may have said NO to my buddy Mark, but I still want to thank you for starting it.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Let's have a drink to his soon-to-be-born child and his wife having a comfortable birth.

See, you really should do stand up... a comfortable birth... Have you ever actually been with a woman? Do you know where babies come out at? Never mind... maybe when you grow up your mommy will explain it to you.

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

See, you really should do stand up... a comfortable birth... Have you ever actually been with a woman? Do you know where babies come out at? Never mind... maybe when you grow up your mommy will explain it to you.
              You horrible witch. Don't fucking jinx my well wishes to BILL. Seriously, you are a twat. My sister-in-law had an EXTRA uncomfortable birth two years ago during an induced birth, and I'm wishing that Bill's wife doesn't have to go through the same.

You are a shit. Why don't you switch off the computer and go get drunk by yourself, huh? BILL is a friend of mine, and I'm genuinely thinking of him. If you want to insult me, good. But don't mock my good wishes for his wife and kid.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Can't say I do. I don't care as much as you think.

It's still a fun thread, little baby. You may have said NO to my buddy Mark, but I still want to thank you for starting it.
                You are welcome. And I am glad you are being such a good sport about my not wanting to change the name. But I really, really like the name it is now...

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Do you know where babies come out at?
                  They don't come out "AT" anywhere. Never end a sentence with a preposition.

I've seen first hand where they come out. Tis both beautiful and disgusting. Almost fainted the first time.

Hey, we're just pushin' the lil' daisies and makin' them cum up. Don't be pissed that we've turned this thread into a luvva thread.

As my old mentor Seeny told me and I try to live by it:

I'm a lover and not a fighter.

This thread is now officially OWNED!!!
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

Originally posted by MAX
                    This thread is now officially OWNED!!!
                    Yep... its OWNED by a girl.

And taken over by a couple of cry babies.

Comment

• lms2

Now if she just moved her foot an inch lower and stomped really hard...

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

MAX, I bought this for BILL.

Now what should I get him for the baby?
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

And taken over by a couple of cry babies.
                          Girls are attractive. You look like an animal. Trust me. Not one person wanted to tell you what they thought of your atrocious picture. I remember you telling FAB how "fat" she is. Then that pic was posted, and FAB was pretty much vindicated. I believe one person compared the pic to Roseanne in the movie SHE-DEVIL.

Hell, maybe FAB still has the pic.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• lms2

Girls are attractive. You look like an animal. Trust me. Not one person wanted to tell you what they thought of your atrocious picture. I remember you telling FAB how "fat" she is. Then that pic was posted, and FAB was pretty much vindicated. I believe one person compared the pic to Roseanne in the movie SHE-DEVIL.

Hell, maybe FAB still has the pic.
                            I believe you were the one person... thats okay... Say you are getting it from Fab... I know you already have it.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

That's me......

*insert Woody Woodpecker laugh*

Lame stuff dissing well wishes meant for Bill and his new addition.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I believe you were the one person... thats okay... Say you are getting it from Fab... I know you already have it.
                                No. I really don't own it. If I did, I would post it right now and we'd start a review thread.

Now run along. This thread is no longer yours. Of course, we could all just destroy that pathetic PROPERTY OF LMS2 thread. That would be a fun daily exercise.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...