Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Rikk's an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by bueno bob
    Bass. Basically I learned everything I know from Geezer Butler, Mark Adams, John Alderete and Bob DaisLEY. I'm still rummaging through pawn shops looking for a beat up '76 Rickenbacker and classic Orange amps, but the goings been mighty slow, heh heh...now accepting donations for a starving musician...

I have a cousin named Travis who played with Black Sabbath. I think it was Black Sabbath. Some Rock and Roll band, this was years ago. Out in CA. One cousin named Travis also helped produce Star Trek movies w/ George Lucas.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, if it was Sabbath, he was only with them for about 4 minutes or so...I'm familiar with everyone who revolved through their doors and I can't recall ever hearing the name Travis anywhere, even on their "touring band" lists...was he a quick sub-in for somebody else?
    Twistin' by the pool.

lms2
    never thought I would find myself saying this... but Fab did make an excellent, site worthy post. Whole thread dedicated to it really.

posted: 12-21-2004 at 08:57 PM
    Attn MEN!
    Rikk an Max are Jenna Morasco...They have been trying to pick up men sharing this assumed name. They have been flirting with other male users and even asking for pictures... I like to call it the DRAG QUEEN effect. Ya know, you don't discover the penis until you've kissed him! BEWARE!!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You write your own stuff, BOB? Do you do any vocals?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

lms2
    So I guess my question Rikk is with all the beautiful women in this world... you can post pictures of... why do you want to waste bandwidth on my ugly mug?

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rikk
    You write your own stuff, BOB? Do you do any vocals?
    Write my own stuff, yeah, sorta...usually end up needing help to get it into finalization, though...vocals, NO! Not lead anyway...problem being, everyone thinks I'm mimicing Danzig, but it's honest to God what my voice really sounds like when I sing...lol...Glenn ruined my career as a lead vocalist back when I was in kindergarten, the fucker...lmao

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, if it was Sabbath, he was only with them for about 4 minutes or so...I'm familiar with everyone who revolved through their doors and I can't recall ever hearing the name Travis anywhere, even on their "touring band" lists...was he a quick sub-in for somebody else?
    He sent newspaper clippings about it. Said he had a regurgating sound, and something like Sunday Bloody Sunday, Black Sabbath, or something...think they lived in Orange Co. maybe or something.

I want to say Dwight Travis...was his name, or maybe it was Dennis...can't remember.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Katydid
    He sent newspaper clippings about it. Said he had a regurgating sound, and something like Sunday Bloody Sunday, Black Sabbath, or something...think they lived in Orange Co. maybe or something.

I want to say Dwight Travis...was his name, or maybe it was Dennis...can't remember.
    Hmmm...I have no idea then...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Think it's Ellis Dale's son who is in the movie business. Don't know his name.

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My cousin Janie just came back from CA and was telling me about the one who works with George Lucas.

But I remember the family all said, "Some old devil worshipping rock and roll band.." And I remember the clipping. This was in the 60s...or there abouts.

But I remember him coming from CA and we were kids...and he was blonde, good looking. Kept mimicking a movie, "All personell off the freeway.." acting silly.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Write my own stuff, yeah, sorta...usually end up needing help to get it into finalization, though...vocals, NO! Not lead anyway...problem being, everyone thinks I'm mimicing Danzig, but it's honest to God what my voice really sounds like when I sing...lol...Glenn ruined my career as a lead vocalist back when I was in kindergarten, the fucker...lmao
    LOL. You even look a bit like Danzig, bro!

But that's cool, bro. Didn't know you played. I know MATT plays.

Anyway, don't be a stranger, brother. Stick around more. We miss ya.

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'll try to. It's not a Jersey accent, but sometimes northern Michigan can get easily confused, depending on the number...I don't mind doing backup vocals, but I try not to make a habit of it.

As far as Danzig's concerned, he needs to fuckin' get a grip, call Jerry and Doyle and go out right.

Nuff said.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by jenna morasca
    "I won SURVIVOR!"
    Faggot!!

lms2
    Faggots.... its plural Guwapo. Don't forget the whole dual personality thing..

Martian Spider
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
    al, easy now. As you know I have your personal details now. I'll make the 3 hour trip to take you and your brother out.
    YOU LITTLE BITCH! I AM THE ONE FREE TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE! NOT YOU YOU SUBMISSIVE, THUMB SUCKING FAGGOT! JOE YOUR GONA GET SUCH A BEATING TONIGHT YOU COCKSUCKING PRISON FAGGOT!

IM THE ALPHADOG IN THIS RELATIONSHIP! I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO! YOUR THE THE ONE DOIN THE CATCHIN, AND YOU BETTER NOT CATCH ANYONE ELSES BALLS OR ILL TAKE YOU DOWN FOREVER BITCH!
    Ex-Bitch JOE THUNDER, LP, WHOYOUFUCKINGJOE(your cellmate?), SHOWJOEYYOURTITS(unhuh?), I'MACUNT! eatthatboxJOE!(yeah right!) Longdongsilver, boy, u stupid (and gay)
    Where'd he go?

Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly
    The spiders from Mars. He played it left hand
    But made it too far
    Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band
    Ziggy really sang, screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo
    Like some cat from Japan, he could lick 'em by smiling
    He could leave 'em to hang
    Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan.
    So where were the spiders while the fly tried to break our balls
    Just the beer light to guide us,
    So we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?
    Ziggy played for time, jiving us that we were voodoo
    The kids were just crass, he was the nazz
    With God given ass
    He took it all too far but boy could he play guitar
    Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
    Like a leper messiah
    When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.
    Oh yeah
    Ooooooo
    Ziggy played guitaarrrrrr

Martian Spider
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    Faggot!!
    BIGGOT HOMOPHOBE!

Martian Spider
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Katydid
    As to lunch? OR with that pistol that you were aiming around?
    DON'T TALK ABOUT MY MANS PISTOL YOU CADDY OLD SLUT!

lms2
    posted: Today, at at 10:37 AM

“ Originally posted by lms2
    People make fun of the way I talk too... but what do I care, I usually get my point across. ”

(Response by... you guessed it! Rikki)

You talk funny too?
    This one is a freebie... see, I have a sense of humor... That response, though meant to be an insult, is kinda funny... at least it makes sense in the context it was posted in. Off topic for DOA's thread, but not too far.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fabulous Shadow
    Nobody asked me to get invoved. I just felt compelled to respond because it seems that lms has a real issue with fighting Rikk without throwing my name out there. You brought me into it, NOT RIKK. You really need to get OVER your infatuation with Rikk as well as accept that fact that he and I are no longer enimies and actually friends. So what if he wanted the thread title changed. Who would want their name in such a negative title? That said, what kind of person actually STARTS a pathetic thread like this one?

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Actually, FAB, I wanted the thread name changed because I was enjoying this thread and wanted people to come hang in it but thought they might be turned off from doing so if they thought it was another fight thread. LOL. But lms2 said NO to P-MARK...but the thread is still good.

lms'soldman
    Rikk, I am warning you. Lay of my old lady!

looking for Mr. Splooge
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Gosh Rikk... didn't psyco used to be your pet name for Fab? I think you really hurt her feelings calling me by that name. When are you gonna just marry the gal and put us all our of our misery?

Oh, thats right... she has to get a divorce first.

Do you think when you finish school and actually get a job it might happen. (never mind. its none of my business... and I could really give a fuck less)

BUT...I am curious... and since you know her so well... Please tell me Rikk. Are the rumors true.

Is Fabulous Shadow really Katydid?
    Vote Stella!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is STELLA really lms2?:p

looking for Mr. Splooge
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Is STELLA really lms2?:p
    But of course. At least both of my aliases are female.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wrong. Stella is arguably female. But lms2 is asexual... Proof below...

looking for Mr. Splooge
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you keep publishing my picture like that Rikk, some people are going to start thinking you must really really like it.

Fabulous Shadow
    Uh HUH... I am really Katydid. Now that it's out, I think I'll tell everyone about the pms you send her asking if she'd like to share a double headed dildo with you since neither of you have any potential of seeing a REAL cock again in THIS life!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No man in his right mind would like that picture....er...Stella.

Fabulous Shadow
    Be nice Rikk... You know how upset she gets when she see's that picture. Don't you remember how she asked you over and over again if it was "THAT BAD"

looking for Mr. Splooge
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No man in his right mind would like that picture....er...Stella.
    Not true Rikki... not true. (and we both know you knew what I looked like when we were "together" before.)

Fabulous Shadow
    You mean when you only showed him your headshot pics? Cant blame a man for not knowing the magic of makeup! Luckily I came along and saved him from any further embarrassment!

looking for Mr. Splooge
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    You mean when you only showed him your headshot pics? Cant blame a man for not knowing the magic of makeup! Luckily I came along and saved him from any further embarrassment!
    Well shit... see, I am trying really hard not to talk to anybody but Rikk in this thread.. since it is all about him, but I just can't help pointing out that Rikki and I were still "together" after you posted my photo...a and then I posted that really big one that looked even worse than that one... ya remember, the same thread where you even posted one without make up just to try and make up for being a shitty bitch and bringing that photo over from Chelle's site the first time?

See, me and Rikki were "together" until he got pissed off because he felt like I took Guwapos side over his. Its been discussed in about a hundred threads since then, but I just had to explain it to you myself since I know you don't usually read anything unless it is about you.

Now, if you want to fight with me... lets take it to the ladies pic thread, or the Ugly Old Maid thread you started for me and let Rikk bask in his glory in this thread.

Fabulous Shadow
    Well at least you admit your ugly and have accepted it. Whatever happened with you and Rikk is between the two of you. I think it's typical that you would want to post about it to try and humiliate him when in my opinion it says more about YOU that it does him. Basically what you are saying here is that Rikk was as you say "WITH" you even after he knew that you used over touched-up pictures of yourself to interest him and once he found out you were ugly he still was "WITH" you anyway... even tho you lied about your looks. Makes him look like a nice guy and you look like a lying loser!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Stella
    Not true Rikki... not true. (and we both know you knew what I looked like when we were "together" before.)
    LOL...you really are out of your mind. I think you have a mental problem.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Stella
    Well shit... see, I am trying really hard not to talk to anybody but Rikk in this thread.. since it is all about him, but I just can't help pointing out that Rikki and I were still "together" after you posted my photo...a and then I posted that really big one that looked even worse than that one... ya remember, the same thread where you even posted one without make up just to try and make up for being a shitty bitch and bringing that photo over from Chelle's site the first time?

See, me and Rikki were "together" until he got pissed off because he felt like I took Guwapos side over his. Its been discussed in about a hundred threads since then, but I just had to explain it to you myself since I know you don't usually read anything unless it is about you.

Now, if you want to fight with me... lets take it to the ladies pic thread, or the Ugly Old Maid thread you started for me and let Rikk bask in his glory in this thread.
    Look, I know you love me. But I just don't love you or care about you anymore, baby. We had good times...great times. But it's all in the past. At least we had the kids. It was worth it for the kids.

But now MAX and me...we have something. And it's too special to pass up...even for the kids.

looking for Mr. Splooge
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    LOL...you really are out of your mind. I think you have a mental problem.
    You think I do... I KNOW i do... its you sweetchecks. You are driving me crazy.

Fabulous Shadow
    Ok this is just stupid now. lms, leave me the fuck out of your demented love/hate relationship with Rikk.

looking for Mr. Splooge
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Look, I know you love me. But I just don't love you or care about you anymore, baby. We had good times...great times. But it's all in the past. At least we had the kids. It was worth it for the kids.

But now MAX and me...we have something. And it's too special to pass up...even for the kids.
    kids... we had kids... what else are you hiding from me?

I want my child support damn you!

(you know what it does to me when you call me baby...dontcha? now quit teasing... this is your wanking thread... not mine )

Fabulous Shadow
    Figures the nag would be after child support.
    When she hears KIDS she thinks money!

Thread Information