Thread: Rikk's an idiot who can't keep his mouth shut

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by lms2
    Damn Crowbar... did I vote for you yet... has my alias voted for you yet? I may need to start another alias just to vote for you again!
    See? You're an ass-kissing attention-seeker. It's pathetic. If CROWBAR were suddenly being attacked by half the site tomorrow, you'd be there cheering them on.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

looking for Mr. Splooge
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Rikki, you big brute... leave Splooge alone so he can finish his Sammy Safari!

(got ya covered Crowbar )
    Vote Stella!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    "I love 70s bathing suits."

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Stella

Jesus, is that what this is about? GUWAPO's gay picture show? Christ, if it means THAT MUCH to you...

lms2
    Originally posted by Rikk
    See? You're an ass-kissing attention-seeker. It's pathetic. If CROWBAR were suddenly being attacked by half the site tomorrow, you'd be there cheering them on.
    Lies and more lies...

While it is true I probably would not defend Crowbar... as I rarely defend Katy... I would still be his friend.

At least me and crowbar don't look gay. :p

See the thing is, I don't ask people to stick up for me, and I rarely stick up for them. Its a fucking message board, if you can't stand the spam, don't open the can... unlike you, who hates me for simply not defending you against Guwapo.

As for the ass kissing... maybe I just like to be nice. Something I know YOU wouldn't understand. But thats okay, I accept our differences. If you were more like me, I would have to like you. I don't think I could stomache that. (cuz you're still an idiot)

um...yeah
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Stella

Thank ya Stell!!

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    unlike you, who hates me for simply not defending you against Guwapo.
    God, enough of the me, me, me bullshit.:p

That's not why I don't like you. I don't like you because you made shit up about my friend MAX just to help out your buddy, GUWAPO. What the hell did MAX ever do to you?

And because every time I've been nice to you again, you suddenly started shit up again...jumping into some thread with a snide comment. So don't play victim.

And...because you befriended KATYDID just to get attention when she has made so many people leave. You've defended KATYDUD after she's made people leave.

But mostly, it's because you're an obsessive, lying stalker. You act like we have some sort of relationship or something. Truth is, I don't HATE you. I could never give it that much effort. I just think you're a VAN HAGAR-loving loser that sides with GUWAPO because he asks you to and you've sold plenty of people out. You even went after FAB because it was the cool think to do at the time, calling her "fat", etc. And then suddenly YOUR picture was revealed by FAB and it looked worse than your pal KATYDUD's, and the site had to shut up.

So enough crying. Enough people see through you. Not everyone does. But plenty do. You and GUWAPO have taken a fucking giant tumble the past few months. And you both have no one to blame but yourselves. Hell, at least Pete PM'd me and apologized for the bullshit that went down.

lms2
    Jesus, is that what this is about? GUWAPO's gay picture show? Christ, if it means THAT MUCH to you...

No honey, but since Stella logged in, she just felt the need to say something stupid... you know ME!

Actually I think Splooge enjoys the fact that you keep his threads active in his absence... refer to Exhibit 1.

lms2
    Originally posted by CROWBAR
    Thank ya Stell!!

No problem mate.

I had a really cool fat lady pic I was gonna post just for Rikki, but with the nice looking women he is posting, and those awesome pics of Roth...I guess it will just have to wait till another page.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Well, gosh darn lms
    those are killer pics man... I hadn't seen this one before. Very cool. What era of VH was that? 80 tour? Damn, he looks cool!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave ALMOST always looks fucking cool. (I'll check out the website tonight, BT. I promise!)

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Whatever to all of this, but Lube is still a hypocritical puss rag.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Brett
    Whatever to all of this, but Lube is still a hypocritical puss rag.
    LMFAO!!!!!!

Where is LITTLE BOY BLOOOOOOOOOO anyway?

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status

And because every time I've been nice to you again, you suddenly started shit up again...jumping into some thread with a snide comment.
    ya but ya know what? We are all guilty of this. We all have bad days, then piss someone off... then it usual becomes uncomfortable because nobody likes to be wrong, and then you start either "avoiding" threads and convo's and you miss out on stuff. Shootin' the shit stuff. Ive been guilty of what you wrote- and we've come to our own understanding and made peace. everybody's pride is swelling around here! Like someone has to cave a bit for ANY of us to have fun, without exclusions.

Wow, good weed.

Fak that was sappy, no? LOL

this post has been brought to you by the letter X, W and the number 3.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave ALMOST always looks fucking cool. (I'll check out the website tonight, BT. I promise!)
    LOL you still havn't gone there? Some of their shit is wild. Some politics are thrown into their punk styles. ala pistols.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    BT, shhhhh....we're talking about Lube the puss rag right now.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Big Troubles
    ya but ya know what? We are all guilty of this. We all have bad days, then piss someone off... then it usual becomes uncomfortable because nobody likes to be wrong, and then you start either "avoiding" threads and convo's and you miss out on stuff. Shootin' the shit stuff. Ive been guilty of what you wrote- and we've come to our own understanding and made peace. everybody's pride is swelling around here! Like someone has to cave a bit for ANY of us to have fun, without exclusions.
    I hear ya. I guess I also just genuinely dislike lms2. She also backstabbed my friend, and she's always nice to KATYDID. Sometimes I feel like it's more effort to forgive. Why forgive? She's an idiot.

Anyway, Brett's right... It's LOOOO's time now. Haven't laughed at that idiot in a while!!

lms2
    God, enough of the me, me, me bullshit.:p

Never enough about me... aren't you the one who said I was an attention seeker? Deal with it. I like me, if you don't then fuck off.. no one is making you read this thread, or post in it. Could it be a classic case of the pot calling the kettle names again?

That's not why I don't like you. I don't like you because you made shit up about my friend MAX just to help out your buddy, GUWAPO. What the hell did MAX ever do to you?
    I NEVER made up anything about Max...we have been through this time and again. POST IT DIPSHIT... The only thing I ever said about Max is that I did not trust him... I didn't have a reason, and I didn't need one. I didn't enjoy talking to him, so I quit. Max didn't really care much for me either... he had a thing for DG at the time. It would have been a simple case of we just stopped posting to each other if you had not interferred spreading lies and bullshit to further your own cause. Max doesn't talk about me... I don't talk about him, we don't follow each other around from thread to thread... why can't you follow his example and just move on?

And because every time I've been nice to you again, you suddenly started shit up again...jumping into some thread with a snide comment. So don't play victim.
    Whose playing? I don't want you to be nice to me... I could give a fuck less. With friends like you, who needs enemies. But YOU are the one who keeps interjecting snide comments into every thread I post in and bringing my name up all the damn time. For example...(and not about me for a change) How long ago did you run Chelle off this site... and yet last night and today you have been posting that stupid assed photoshop pic of hers... thats lame, stupid and bullshit. Grow up already. She never even did anything to you except remain friends with Fab when Fab and you were not friends. You just cant stand people being loyal to others...

And...because you befriended KATYDID just to get attention when she has made so many people leave. You've defended KATYDUD after she's made people leave.
    How many people has Katy made leave... Lets see... theres Gar... who else? Should we list the people you have run off? I think some of Katy's stuff is funny, and I don't have a problem ignoring the rest. So sue me.

But mostly, it's because you're an obsessive, lying stalker. You act like we have some sort of relationship or something. Truth is, I don't HATE you. I could never give it that much effort. I just think you're a VAN HAGAR-loving loser that sides with GUWAPO because he asks you to and you've sold plenty of people out. You even went after FAB because it was the cool think to do at the time, calling her "fat", etc. And then suddenly YOUR picture was revealed by FAB and it looked worse than your pal KATYDUD's, and the site had to shut up.
    So finally we get to the heart of the matter. I already explained my friendship with Guwapo to you. Let me explain it one last time... you can read it as many times as you like (or need to... apparently you have a problem with plain english) Guwapo was nice to me when I was a newbie and nobody here even knew I was a girl-and most people here would not even give me the time of day. It has nothing to do with gender, or favors or who is on whose side... he has a charming personality, and a delightful sense of humor and I enjoy talking to him. You on the other hand had (and HAVE not interest in me) until I agreed to help you in your war with Fab... That was the basis of our entire short lived alliance.

Now, for that matter. I did not attack Fab because it was the thing to do. I did not even attack Fab until she attacked me out of jealousy that you and Max were posting to me... which you did for the sole purpose of making her jealous... The reason I agreed to be a pawn in your game was because of the pm I received warning me to stay out of her way... But that was all a LONG time ago... and it has been over for a LONG time... again... let it go Rikki... grow up already.

So enough crying. Enough people see through you. Not everyone does. But plenty do. You and GUWAPO have taken a fucking giant tumble the past few months. And you both have no one to blame but yourselves. Hell, at least Pete PM'd me and apologized for the bullshit that went down.
    A giant tumble? I have never really considered myself popular in life or on this site. I am quite happy to have a couple of people I consider friends in both. As for Pete pming you and apologizing. Great. perhaps you and Pete had something worth working out. You and I don't. I don't want or need an apology from you, and you should not expect one from me, because I honestly feel I have done nothing to apologize for. All I am saying is drop it... but you just can't let go. What are you holding on to Rikki... its a message board.

um...yeah
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't bogart that joint BT!! How did I get involved! Fuck! First it's Rikk, then...fork it over!

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't bogart that joint BT!! How did I get involved! Fuck! First it's Rikk, then...fork it over!
    LMAO!

um...yeah
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ha Ha back!! ~ come on man ~ schwaaooooohhhh ~

* cough *

lms2
    Stoners...

Okay, heres for when you get the munchies.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    yum yum yum....

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ha Ha back!! ~ come on man ~ schwaaooooohhhh ~

* cough *

here ya go...dont be hoggin' it now.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    fuck it, Im grabbing my bong.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I use a "Billy Bee" honey jar. Ya know, that one shaped like a bear? I hosed it all up.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My how incriminating....

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    it's all medicinal of course. I have chronic something or other.... No I know... Im a Kronik, that's it!

Dave's Towing
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's the best "medicinal" I know of.

um...yeah
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    here ya go...dont be hoggin' it now.
    Hey mister, is there somthin' wrong??

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How many people has Katy made leave... Lets see... theres Gar... who else? Should we list the people you have run off? I think some of Katy's stuff is funny, and I don't have a problem ignoring the rest. So sue me.
    Bingo. You think GAR is the only one? Maybe soon you'll figure out why you're pretty fucking unpopular for defending that twat.

you just can't let go. What are you holding on to Rikki... its a message board.
    Excuse me, but aren't we arguing in a thread you started about me?

LOL!!

I don't like you. Deal with it. Big deal. If I see you posting something stupid, I will react to it. And it's not my fault if most of the things you post are stupid.

Crybaby. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

lms2
    Shut up lms2. Your posts are so useless.

AWE, if I had a chick that looked like that, I would find posting to be an entirely useless experience.
    From GA's 9999 posts thread...

So I guess one useless post deserves another?

Refer to opening post of this thread. We are all aware of your thoughts regarding my posts... nobody gives a fuck. But thanks for taking the time to read it and respond.

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Seeing as this is now my sort of own RIKK page, let's look at some photos of Christina.

7 Time MVP
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe BT shouldve thrown some Christina pics into his goodbye thread........Then we ALL wouldve gotten along........(well except for Maxie and Natra.....we all know they prefer the company of large hairy men......).

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Seeing as this is the RIKK thread, I'd also like to make a personal announcement that I'm happy as hell to see my very good friend BILL LUMBERGH here. This dude is my brother, and he's going to be a father (again) very soon!

You're in my thoughts, WILLIAM.

(When you are able to hang more, we can both throw eggs at LOOOO.)

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    HOLY COINCIDENCE!! I was just posting about you, bro!!

Welcome to the Rikk thread.

lms2
    As long as we are dreaming here...

Which reminds me, you never answered... what exactly did DAVE have to say about me seeing Van Hagar this summer?????

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As long as we are dreaming here...

Which reminds me, you never answered... what exactly did DAVE have to say about me seeing Van Hagar this summer?????
    This is the RIKK thread. RIKK doesn't think you're cool enough to post in here.:p

Thread Information