Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Ah yes, Pana "the wise" ... and everytime he posts that same post everytime this thread comes up I hafta tell him he's so wise ... reminds me to fookin' start copywriting indeed ...

I smell another thread topic coming on ... maybe even a 101 type thread ...
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
      Nah, I don't think so... There's some influence from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it...
      I tell you what though, that run throughout the first half or so of the solo we like to call SHREDDING my bre's! Nice licks dude ... in fact I think you just SMOKED uncle Elvis with that lead on the 1st song!!! I'm calling it now:p ...

Cheers with beers

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
        Nah, I don't think so... There's some influence from somewhere, but I can't put my finger on it...
        I tell you what though, that run throughout the first half or so of the solo kids is what we like to call SHREDDING my bre's! Nice licks dude ... in fact I think you just SMOKED, uncle(the other lefty) Elvis, with that lead on the 1st song!!! I'm calling it now:p ...

I can't shred with licks ,,, my finners and eye hand cordination suck of slowliness and therefore left with poserness ...

Chopin', yeah I CHOP/HACK and battle my way through, therefore I'm what we call up here as maybe a state of being, GRUNGIFIED ... although Cantrell can smoke the holiest of waters!!! indeed ...

Comment

• smaz
          Commando
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Eyes
          Smaz, phat bass lines my bre phizat! I really dig your sound ... you play the bass like it was inteded to be played ... bottom heavy chunky shit ... awesome indeed!

You play bass right? ...lmao
          I do play bass indeed lol

Cheers for the comments I played clean, no EQs or anything that night. I thought my bass sounded a bit tame to be honest, not too bassy. But hey, if it sounds good, then it doesn't matter
          Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• smaz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Big Fat Sam, you might wanna compress your files a bit if possible, they're very big. Too big for someone with Dial-up, proably.

I'll take a look when I've got time to download them.
            Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

• smaz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by dannysimcox
              This me, one man band, check it out http://dannysimcox.dmusic.com

cheers
              Very nice, True Beauty's cool

Nice recording, well put together. Good job!!!

Comment

• smaz
                Commando
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by kentuckyklira
                www.pinkslip.de
                Very nice

Sounds a little Sabbathy... Which is good

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

I've got one track... i need to get a website to host it on!! I'll get it up soon for you guys!!

Comment

• smaz
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
                    I've got one track... i need to get a website to host it on!! I'll get it up soon for you guys!!
                    Try www.audiostreet.net if you can't find anywhere....

An example: www.audiostreet.net/downsize

Comment

• kentuckyklira
                      Veteran
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by smaz
                      Very nice

Sounds a little Sabbathy... Which is good
                      Our singer´s one hell of an Ozzy fan. We play Bark at the Moon at most of our gigs. He can sing that one to one.

He can also do a great Tom Keifer (Cinderella) cover.

Stay tuned for more.
                      http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2005

Big Fat Sam, you might wanna compress your files a bit if possible, they're very big. Too big for someone with Dial-up, proably.
                        I'm not the "webmaster" of that site just the fuckin' guitar player.

Yes, those are WAV files...don't know why he did that.

Anyway...you can download these...my "solo" stuff...alot more guitar solos than the soul fm stuff...

www.soundclick.com/tazztoni

Click on "music" on the right.

Comment

• smaz
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

As a recommendation, get hold of the webmaster and either try to get him to change them to MP3, or compress them.

Both The Floor and Polly Wanna are over 30MB! That's about 10 times the average MP3 file length.

And the solo stuff... Nice recordings. Funkadelic.... Indeed

Comment

• Big Fat Sammy
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2005

Thanks Smaz, I will tell him.

I can't get yours either ... its says...

Song Play Error

An error occurred while attempting to play the selected song. The error reported was: Deep linking to songs on AudioStreet is only allowed for premium artists. If you received this error by mistake, please restart your browser (Code 100).

Any recommendations?

Comment

• smaz
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2004

No idea on that one, the sites blocked from this PC, my mums work laptop which has internet filters...

Try typing in the address? It sounds like it thinks you followed a link directly to playing the song, which is wasn't.

Comment

• Coyote
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                                Everytime this thread pops up (which it has many times). I try to
                                warn you talented MoFos about songwriting and copywriting.
                                You post this shit in the public domain, and its good stuff, dont
                                cry if you hear some other fuck ripping it off...

This forum is public.
                                That's been covered on my end... All the songs have been copyrighted.
                                (Two months go if I recall correctly, by our singer.)
                                Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                                It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...