• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLRDUDE
    Roadie
    • Oct 2004

Why bash Eddie

:confused:
    There are those that do and those that don't. Those that didn't see what those that did had done and wish they had especially when "She looked so F#*kin GOOD"
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why not?

Comment

• PenguinsKID1986
      Roadie
      • Jan 2004

Because Edward has never looked in the mirror and said maybe I 'm a fuck up to!.

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Cuz he, his brother, Hagar and Mike all deserve it. Has to do with the bullshit that comes out of their mouths stinking only slightly less than the music they produce.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Roth & Roll
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Terry
          Cuz he, his brother, Hagar and Mike all deserve it. Has to do with the bullshit that comes out of their mouths stinking only slightly less than the music they produce.
          That about sums it up perfectly.
          http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh....what was the question again?!?

Comment

• JCOOK

Re: Why bash Eddie

Originally posted by DLRDUDE
              :confused:
              There ain't but two people that make up VAN HALEN, DAVE and ED, Al and Mike are only ANYTHING IF THERE IS VAN HALEN R4al fans know the CODE!:confused:

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

We bash Ed because it only takes ONE FUCKING SECOND for him to pick up the phone, call Dave, and apologize for all the BULLSHIT that he and his retarded brother have said about him... ONE FUCKING SECOND!! Ed's a douche, just like Sam, Al, and Mikey... they should kiss Dave's ass for what Dave did to make them a SUPERSTAR ACT instead of Rat Salade.
                Originally posted by PenguinsKID1986
                Because Edward has never looked in the mirror and said maybe I 'm a fuck up to!.
                Errr... what was I saying?....
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• JCOOK

In the words of MATT WHITE......
                  "DAVE OR THE GRAVE"

In the words of roy hagar ........crickets chirping........

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Theres no point.

He bashes himself far more than we ever possibly can.
                    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• fryingdutchman
                      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Ed certainly deserves to eat a big shit sandwich for causing a lot of the problems that have made VH a total clusterfuck since right around....hmmmmmmm....... 1985!

But at this point...he's so wasted and blown out by alcohol that bashing him is like kicking a paralyzed retard.

He's probably numb....and doesn't even realize what's going on around him.

Just standing in his dining room, mindlessly slapping together "art" guitars automatically from memory.....

It's such a shame. Someone on here recently attached a cool vid of EVH playing at the Les Paul awards about 20 years ago. I saved that vid...and watch it occasionally....and I find it actually makes me sad to look at the guy when he was in his prime and just owning every stage he walked on.

He'll always be the king of ten fingers and six strings to me.....but he'd better get a LOAD of lumber and start reparing those bridges he burned...with Dave and REAL VH FANS like us.
                      Originally posted by perilouspete
                      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• SammySucks1984
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Feb 2005

People bash eddy because he is a drunk moron not because he is a brilliant guitarist. He is the greatest guitarist of all time and it is just a fact he just would like a fat tequila salesman better than the greatest frontman in rock history DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• cwsmith17
                          Sniper
                          • Apr 2004

I don't think Ed has ever thought that he did anything wrong. How can you have 3 different singers in your band and they are the dickheads instead of you?

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Because Ed's an alcoholic washed up fag that lets his older brother dominate his career decisions.

All the reason you need.
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Because he belongs on bumfights.com!
                              http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                              http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...