• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Halen High
    Go Crows!!!

Cop that Port. A 68 point thrashing. I sooooooo enjoyed watching that game.

Now, did you guys see the Brisbane v Sydney game? If ever a game was decided by the umpires it was that one and I'm not talking about the lame free-kick for Hall either.

I"M TALKIN BOUT THOSE BLOODY 50 METRE PENALTIES!

How soft are the umpires? A few little harsh words and it's a 50 metre. THAT'S CRAP. Brisbane was ripped off big time. I'm not a fan of the 50 metre penalty anyway as it cheapens the value of a goal and is too harsh a penalty. Particulary for abusive language in an emotional game like footy.

And that result will only encourage Paul Roos to continue with his anti-football mission that's ruining the game. How bad was that first half? Hope we knock 'em off next week.
    Whoah ! That must be the biggest thumping Adelaide has dished out to Port ???? Well done chaps !!

Cant stand fucking Port..
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2004

Hey P'Mark - both our clubs look like they're going to struggle from what I saw on the weekend.
      Good luck with Port,I'll actually be barracking for you guys in this one.

Comment

• Grant
        Sniper
        • Feb 2005

Big bald Bazza, you bloody legend!

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BOMBER
          Hey P'Mark - both our clubs look like they're going to struggle from what I saw on the weekend.
          Good luck with Port,I'll actually be barracking for you guys in this one.
          Agreed.

Is it at the dome or at AAMI ??

I havent been able to look at the AFL site Ive been so pissed off...
          LOL

Both teams have something to prove coming off the loss. I tell ya
          what, our defence is really really weak.. (I know we have two out injured) but we really have to work on that.. Digby Morrell on Rocka ??

Why didnt Pagan put Predergast on Rocka ? I think he did in
          the last 15 mins and Prender contained him..
          That I dont understand..

There was a couple of freakish goals that went collingwoods way
          too.. I saw three dribblers that rolled the right way.. When your
          luck is in, everything goes right !!
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Halen High
            Commando
            • Jul 2004

I didn't see any of the Carlton v Collingwood game but really the standard of umpiring is so bad that its become a serious issue for the game. Some of the 'grey' rules don't help either, for instance, was that intentionally out of bounds or not? The umps aren't bloody mind readers! But the umps are shocking these days and they decided that result in Bris Vegas.

Hey Panamark, we actually beat Port by 74 points in the Blight years, so almost a record. Go Carlton this weekend. I would say that easily 90% of Crows fans barrack for whoever is playing Port.

Here's a question for ya Bomber. Has Sheedy been at Essendon a couple of years too long?

Comment

• Halen High
              Commando
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              Agreed.

Is it at the dome or at AAMI ??

I havent been able to look at the AFL site Ive been so pissed off...
              LOL

Both teams have something to prove coming off the loss. I tell ya
              what, our defence is really really weak.. (I know we have two out injured) but we really have to work on that.. Digby Morrell on Rocka ??

Why didnt Pagan put Predergast on Rocka ? I think he did in
              the last 15 mins and Prender contained him..
              That I dont understand..

There was a couple of freakish goals that went collingwoods way
              too.. I saw three dribblers that rolled the right way.. When your
              luck is in, everything goes right !!
              It's in Adelaide.

You MUST keep Tredrea under control to win. Plus, don't be surprised if Chad Cornes is out. He's got a badly bruised knee and will be tested late in the week.

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I did good with my tips this week. lol Who'd of ever figured that?
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

It's in Adelaide.

You MUST keep Tredrea under control to win. Plus, don't be surprised if Chad Cornes is out. He's got a badly bruised knee and will be tested late in the week.
                  Message to Denis Pagan, tell the lads to test "Chad's Knee"
                  Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    I did good with my tips this week. lol Who'd of ever figured that?
                    GO MAXIMUS !!
                    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• ashstralia
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Feb 2004

GO RABBITS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

LOL ! Yeah Dave, GO RABBITS !!!
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2004

Here's a question for ya Bomber. Has Sheedy been at Essendon a couple of years too long? [/B]
                          Us Essendon members/supporters are always asked this question and amongst us you even have a small element that will ask that question.
                          It's pretty freaky when you think about it,I'm 30 years old and in following Essendon all that time I've only known one coach down at Bomberland.In the cut throat world of AFL coaching,this is a remarkable effort.
                          Personally I love the bloke and am stoked we have him as coach.You are not being realistic if you expect to win the flag every year,it's about structuring a list that will give you the oppurtunity to be able to strike at one.This is what Sheeds has been able to do continuously at his time at Windy Hill.He has an average of 1 flag every 5 years,compare that to clubs like The Saints,Geelong, etc who have in the history of the comp only won 1 flag in 100 years.
                          Everybody has been pointing the finger lately,we'll we came 6th last year and we were dissapointed.That's the thing that Sheedy has built into Essendon,where most teams are just happy to make the finals,coming 6th for us is dissapointing.
                          7 straight finals appearances is a record no other club in the AFL can match,if we don't make it 8 then so be it.
                          We have a few kids coming on under Sheeds at the moment such as Kepler Bradley and I for one hope sheeds is around when these guys take off.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

What are we going to do Bomber? Things aren't off to the greatest start.
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• BOMBER
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Oct 2004

It's funny mate - we should have finished Carlton off the week before but let slip a 5 goal lead.If we had done what we should have then right now after 3 rounds we would be top 5.
                              It's no time to hit the panic button just yet,the cats on saturday night should be interesting because big things were expected of them this year and last week they too were shithouse.

Comment

• Halen High
                                Commando
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
                                Message to Denis Pagan, tell the lads to test "Chad's Knee"
                                I also heard he has a strained left shoulder, a sprained right ankle, a ricked neck and bruised ribs.

Comment

Working...