Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BOMBER
    Head Fluffer
    • Oct 2004

Mate,if your pissed at Carltons first up effort then Jesus Christ,how do you think I'm feeling?
    You guys still have firepower to kick goals in Red and Fev,at the moment our forward line is one man in Lucas.
    You guys have to be red hot faves but as you know strange things happen in games between our 2 mighty clubs.

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

You can bet it will be a great game. They always are, no matter where either team is on the ladder. The Blues and the Bombers always step up a notch when facing each other. Im looking forward to it. One of us will be on the board this time next week !
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
        Head Fluffer
        • Oct 2004

Only a couple of hours to go and I'm off to the G.
        It's still 30 degrees outside,good cricket weather but not so for footy.
        Great drinking weather though,at 5 bucks a cup of beer,the AFL should make a mint tonight.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I'll enjoy my $1 a can of beer and watch it on my projector via Austar satellite
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

But it would be cool to be there with ya mate, except we would have to beat the shit out of each other :p
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Panamark
              I'll enjoy my $1 a can of beer and watch it on my projector via Austar satellite
              (Seeing as Im 1000 kms away)
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Panamark
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

THE MIGHTY BLUES ARE BACK !!!

Essendon and Carlton always put on a top game. Commiserations to
                my new mate BOMBER, it wasnt your thirds this time.
                Great game, you would have to agree !

28 points down at 3/4 time, Carlton's second best comeback in 200
                years of Football against the Bombers, Their Third best comeback in
                history against all clubs.

Essendon knew the much faster Blues would come back, and they
                did. In front of 56,000 fans at the MCG the Blues kicked 7-2 in the
                final term to run all over the top of a very tired looking Essendon
                outfit.

In my opinion the Blues looked like they were just pacing themselves
                for the entire game, knowing they could run all over the top of
                Essendon at the end... Would be interested to hear Bombers thoughts.

(And dont use Lloyd as the excuse my friend ! you have to be able
                to field a team without him) Hird was there and Lucas kicked
                a bag...

GO THE BLUE BAGGERS !!!

Hey BOMBER ! One of us is on the board !!! GO BLUES !!!

Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• BOMBER
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Oct 2004

Alright it has been 3 days and the steam has finally stopped blowing out of my ears.
                  Firstly - congrats to Carlton and to you P'Mark on a great comeback and great win.We always knew it would be close.

I went to the game on friday night and made some conclusions on walking out.
                  The game should have been over and buried at 3 quarter time,it was the second quarter where Essendon completey and I mean completely dominated the game but failed to capitalise on the scoreboard.
                  If Carlton was pacing itself,it not only had me fooled but its thousands of fans there at the G who at 3 quarter time had basically conceeded.

I won't rant about the umpiring but Jesus Christ both groups of supporters were scratching their heads for basically the whole game.
                  Lucas bagged 6 and can feel rightly justified in asking the question in why in the hell he wasn't allowed to line up for 7?

I had a great chance to watch both Fev and Whitnall strut their stuff.
                  Sorry P'Mark,now that the gun full backs are playing and not sitting out Wizard Cups,Fevola has been brought back to reality.He is definately not Lloyd class and from the way it's looking Lloydy could miss half the year and still win the Coleman.

Your right it wasn't our 3rds,however when you don't have a ruckmen playing and your full forward is missing (the best in the comp),throw our centremen in there in Rioli,things would be a little different.
                  In the end it was Pagans masterfull coaching move of exploiting our having no ruckmen that won you the game.
                  He just plonked your ruckmen on your forward line and we didn't have the height to match up.

We certainly showed alot of improvement on friday night from the week before and still have alot left in us.I'm not so sure if Carlton can improve as much.I personally think the Dons will finish higher than Carlton this year.

Bring On those Hapless Hawks this week.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Shit mate,

I don't even know how I did this week cos I cannot get on the OzTips site. I take it we fookin' lost again eh?
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• BOMBER
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Oct 2004

6/8 mate,better than last week for sure.
                      Unlucky not to get 7.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

How'd everyone else do? What about DIF cos he needs to be dethroned. Did he suck?
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• BOMBER
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2004

He got 5.
                          We are only 3 off the lead and it is a bunched field.
                          Early days my friend but we can easily strike from there.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Can you get on the OzTips site? I keep getting "Try again later."
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• BOMBER
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Oct 2004

It's a little slow but I just got in.

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Mine says:

This online tipping service is provided by OzTips.com.

This site is temporarily unavailable due to:

scheduled maintenance.

The site will be online again as soon as possible.

We currently expect this to be by:

11:15 AEST (GMT +10) 4 April 2005

We appreciate your patience.

I also see that I'm sucking vegemite in the rugby tipping.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...