Jesterstar REveals a Possible Scenario for a REal Second Comming.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Jesterstar REveals a Possible Scenario for a REal Second Comming.

Alright I know some of you here are conspiracy buffs like me. If you follow the information of the Illuminatti and the Masons and other Secret socioties you'll find a common thread. They are Luciferian and generally use or are outright against Relegeions based on christ.

IN FACT in the Patriot Act they Specify that People whom beleive in a second comming could be Terroists.

Now why would that be a problem. There is no way that Christ could come back??? Right??? I mean the dude Acended to Heaven and his Body and Bones are gone forever.

Let's take a second Look. A Closer look.

There are litterally hundreds if not thousands of Secret Socioties out there. Each with their own Secrets and Knowledge. Think about this one.

It is said that some socioties have and possess the writtings of Jesus. In fact I beleive that THE CHATHOLIC CHURCH ITSELF MAY HAVE THEM.

Now let's think about this. The Church has the WRittings of JESUS but doesn't realease them. Probably because they contradict the Churches Efforts to Twist and Manipulate his real teachings into a cash monster.

Now where does the possiblity of a Second comming come in???

Well Say one of these Groups has the bones of Jesus. Or even on a stranger whim. What if the Church Found a Single Skin Cell of Jesus. But more Likely I would guess it's more probably that the Bones of Jesus are in the possession of a powerful Secret Socioty.

Let't Move forward. Assuming a Group like the Church has the bones. They have the endless supply of money. THE SCIENCE IS HERE TO CREATE A CARBON COPY OF JESUS.

Not just that but the ability to control that Clone and his Mind is more than possible. Imagine from Birth your trained to beleive your the Special one. Your the son of God and you Above all men. If you sit and listen to that long enough and taught by a endless string of Teachers that your the Chosen one then you have no choice but to beleive. They Condition this Jesus and release him to the world. The Message he Delivers is that of the one the Church needs to Capivate and excersize furthur control.

That would be a Second comming people. This is Possible. The Science is in line and the only think needed is the DNA. Shit even a Skin Cell could Provide the Nessisary information to create a NEW JESUS. FUCK they could do this to more than one. So if one Dies Publicly then another could come and Return in a SECOND RESSURECTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Fullfilling Biblical Proficy and Perpetuating the Supression of the Human spirit and even gaining control over more weak minded people afraid not to beleive.

I even have a theory on how they can duplicate Jesus's supernatural powers.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg
  • Jesterstar
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

We have the Science for this today. The only thing is time. Jesus would need time to grow to his time of death. With the Life Exstension Technology that the Global eleite have in their hands The Jesus could also not age.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

You're on drugs...

You undestimate God...

Jesus will return...

Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken; then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory; and He will send out His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other
      Matthew 24:29-31

Then The Lord will go forth and fight against those nations as when He fights on a day of battle. On that day His feet shall stand on The Mount Of Olives which lies before Jerusalem on the east; and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley; so that one half of the Mount shall withdraw northward, and the other half southward [see Earthquake!]. And the valley of my mountains shall be stopped up, for the valley of the mountains shall touch the side of it; and you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then The Lord your God will come, and all the holy ones with Him.
      Zechariah 14:3-5

For The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel's call, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet The Lord in the air.
      1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

And The Lord will become king over all the earth; on that day The Lord will be one and His Name one.
      Zechariah 14:9

It shall come to pass in the latter days that the mountain of the house of The Lord shall be established as the highest of the mountains, and shall be raised up above the hills; and peoples shall flow to it, and many nations shall come, and say: "Come, let us go up to the mountain of The Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; that He may teach us His ways and we may walk in His paths." For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of The Lord from Jerusalem. He shall judge between many peoples, and shall decide for strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruning hooks; nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more; but they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree, and none shall make them afraid; for the mouth of The Lord of hosts has spoken.
      Micah 4:1-4

And he said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. And The Lord, the God of the spirits of the Prophets, has sent His angel to show His servants what must soon take place. And behold, I am coming soon." Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.
      Revelation 22:6-7

Comment

• Phil theStalker
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
        We have the Science for this today. The only thing is time. Jesus would need time to grow to his time of death. With the Life Exstension Technology that the Global eleite have in their hands The Jesus could also not age.
        Angels don't play dis dude's harp. Jesterstar, you are a BRILLIANT dude. You're brilliant like... like... Lucifer, dude!

Who is this chosen One, dude?

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Dude I have presented a very Possible Scenario for the second comming. Your quotes are very Metaphorical and if I had the time I would try and map them out for you.

And I don't think that I am talking Jesus down. If this happens it will be a Earth Shattering Event no doubt.

I'm Looking at it from a Realistic Scenario. What you posted could just be the Church implying that they knew this technology would be avalable. There are numerous References to Aliens and Science in the Bible also.

Comment

• Jesterstar
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
            Angels don't play dis dude's harp. Jesterstar, you are a BRILLIANT dude. You're brilliant like... like... Lucifer, dude!

Who is this chosen One, dude?

I will be part of a March that will Travel for Generations.

7 STARS.

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

There will be many false prophets...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                There will be many false prophets...
                Will the Church Endorse one themselves??? And is it a false profit if it contains the DNA of JEsus that is conditioned from Birth by the Church???

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

What do you mean by the Church, the Catholic Church ??

They are in for a rude awakening, I believe...

Comment

• Pontius Pilate
                    Groupie
                    • Jan 2005

You're on drugs...

You undestimate God...

Jesus will return...
                    If HE does, I'll be ready for him.
                    Originally posted by scorpioboy33
                    you are a piece of garbage...a nothing...a zero...you don't matter....you make me sick...karma has a way of biting you in the ass when you least expect it ...expect it...!
                    What is Truth?

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

And is it a false profit if it contains the DNA of JEsus that is conditioned from Birth by the Church???
                      Yes, Jesus will descend directly from Heaven...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

What do you mean by the Church, the Catholic Church ??

They are in for a rude awakening, I believe...
                        Well the Chatholic Church has alot of money invested in Science and Astrology. As does the Christian Churches here in a America. I'm more familiar with the Chatholics Churches struggle to understand this stuff but I don't think that Christian Churches here aren't searching for the same thing.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Pontius Pilate
                          If HE does, I'll be ready for him.
                          I hope so, but I doubt it...

Not many will be ready...

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

great, like Jurassic Park, except with Jesus instead of dinosaurs.
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Well the Chatholic Church has alot of money invested in Science and Astrology. As does the Christian Churches here in a America. I'm more familiar with the Chatholics Churches struggle to understand this stuff but I don't think that Christian Churches here aren't searching for the same thing.
                              Astrology is evil...

Comment

Working...