Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

It's ok....that dumb jarhead probably didn't understand the first time.

DLR7884
    "Civilians?!?!?" What a fucking prick.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• TEUFEL HUNDEN
      Groupie
      • Dec 2004

Thank You boys for the whining. Are ya donr yet? Let me know when you get the sand outta your clits. No one ever bitches about #2. Only whos # 1. Oorah!!

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TEUFEL HUNDEN
        Are ya donr yet? !!
        They don't teach spelling in the marines?

Let me know when you get the sand outta your clits.
        Sand out of our clits? You MUST do better than that.

No one ever bitches about #2. Only whos # 1. Oorah!!

Right, you started bitching about me, remember? (Scroll up, motherfucker!)

DLR7884
        You about done?
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• TEUFEL HUNDEN
          Groupie
          • Dec 2004

And while Im at it, let me clarify who are the nasty civilians?? Those are the people who are always making dumbass comments to those that are trying to start a thread on this board that you might think is fucked up. Who are you to judge? Im just giving you nasties shit for picking on others. Besides it sounds like you no life and have nothing better to do than appear all rough & tough. Ill show you rough and tough and you BOYS arent it. Be jealous of the sacrifice we make to keep your freedoms secure. Until you boys are man enough to serve your country, fuck off. Cause this "hand" wont feed you anymore.
          Couple of nasties!

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

And while Im at it, let me clarify who are the nasty civilians?? Those are the people who are always making dumbass comments to those that are trying to start a thread on this board that you might think is fucked up. Who are you to judge?
            You are telling me that you only use the word "civilians" to describe me and anyone else on a David Lee Roth message board who doesn't agree with everything you say and kiss your ass for being a marine?

I doubt that.

Who am I to judge a person or a thread that I think is stupid?

I am DLR7884, it's what I do....most of the shit people post about here has been beaten into the ground. Maybe if these people took the time to use the SEARCH function, they would get their question answered without having to ask it.

You say you fight for freedom and the American dream....that's all I'm doing.....exercising my freedom of speech, you dumbass.

Im just giving you nasties shit for picking on others.
            Right, nobody cares about #2 (you), only #1 (me), right?

Way to contradict (look it up) yourself.

Besides it sounds like you no life and have nothing better to do than appear all rough & tough. Ill show you rough and tough and you BOYS arent it.
            What have I said to imply that I have no llife? I fucking post here all day long while I'm at work....

I don't want you to show me "rough and tough."

You marine guys are well known to be among the most kinkily queer homos on the planet.

Be jealous of the sacrifice we make to keep your freedoms secure. Until you boys are man enough to serve your country, fuck off. Cause this "hand" wont feed you anymore.
            Couple of nasties!
            I'm not jealous of you at all....look at you, you're 34 years old and have decided to start an internet flame war, with ME of all people.

Don't call me a "boy," until you act like a man, fag.

I have chosen a different route in life than you....I chose not to join the military and have my life and daily routine planned out for me. if that works for you, and you need that in your life, that's great.

Thanks for preserving ALL of our freedoms, I still think you suck as a human being.

DLR7884
            What made you join the marines at age 31? Drugs or parole?

Comment

• VHdamaco
              Foot Soldier
              • Nov 2004

god damn...

don't you have something more pressing to do instead of starting an internet argument (oh i don't know, fighting for some cause maybe?)

im glad there aren't more people like you who are over there fighting for our future. if there were, we'd be screwed.

Ill show you rough and tough and you BOYS arent it.
              oh, i'm a boy? seriously, don't start that shit. just because i didnt want to impress people by joining the marines doesn't make me anyless of a man than you claim to be. also, you don't know tough until you know a man named j robinson. until you figure out who he is, fuck off.

No one ever bitches about #2. Only whos # 1. Oorah!!
              everybody bitches about everything jackass, you're not even in my top ten right now, you're just the one thats right in front of me right now. to sit there and claim yourself as #1 at something is as retarded as the "band" we make fun of on a regular basis. Oorah? jesus, you're a fucking homo.

i do appreciate all the things that you and your fellow service men/women are fighting for, but, like i said; don't act like a fucking prick because of it.

i think you have an alterior motive for this anyway...

this is my guess as to why he joined the marines...
              Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Great Guitar solo on that Boot

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                  Great Guitar solo on that Boot

DLR7884
                  Sorry, just funny how you were able to look past the bs and get back on topic!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Man those 84 shows Ed just tears it up!

House of Pain is pretty smokin as well.
                    Only thing that sucks is that they didn't do Drop Dead Legs .

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

I always noticed that people who praise the army above all else are people who had weak social lives before and after, the army being the only exciting thing to ever happen to them. You know, all that 'comraderie' during hard times and all.

I still think that if you like to depend on other men to help get you through a bad situation, you have what Sigmund would call 'a repressed homosexuality'.

That said TEUFEL HUNDEN, YOU have to serve the civilian DLR7884. That's why you're in the Navy, not to get analed - though rumour is, that's a part of it. And who am I to get in the way of a funny rumour?

Bow before him, for he is your master. I'll not ask you to bow before me because I'm Portuguese, but I'm also a civilian, thus still above you, even though you don't have to serve people from other countries.

Now go play with G.I. Joes.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• VHdamaco
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                        I always noticed that people who praise the army above all else are people who had weak social lives before and after, the army being the only exciting thing to ever happen to them. You know, all that 'comraderie' during hard times and all.

I still think that if you like to depend on other men to help get you through a bad situation, you have what Sigmund would call 'a repressed homosexuality'.

That said TEUFEL HUNDEN, YOU have to serve the civilian DLR7884. That's why you're in the Navy, not to get analed - though rumour is, that's a part of it. And who am I to get in the way of a funny rumour?

Bow before him, for he is your master. I'll not ask you to bow before me because I'm Portuguese, but I'm also a civilian, thus still above you, even though you don't have to serve people from other countries.

Now go play with G.I. Joes.

i thought i liked this cat!! (no pun intended)

funny though, hunden was going nuts posting earlier, now he won't say a word...

maybe he knows he's been OWNED by dlr7884 (and myself just a tad)?

im sure also the vh rapes stockholm is in the archives somewhere btw...
                        Last edited by VHdamaco; 03-05-2005, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Thanks man. By the way, where did you find that picture of Ron? Man, that's so fuckin' twisted... it's actually disturbing.

Ron Jeremy dressed as Super Mario. Damn!

Comment

• VHdamaco
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Nov 2004

i got it at college humor.com

Comment

• Sarge
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

it's not there.
                              If someone wants to upload this I can provide the space
                              Sarge
                              ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                              The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                              [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• wasson
                                Groupie
                                • Dec 2004

ESTE FORO APESTA PORQUE NO SE VAN A LA MISMA MIERDA
                                YANKEES PUTOS
                                BIN LADEN LOS BORRARA DEL MAPA
                                MANGA DE PUTOS SE VAN A TENER QUE IR A VIVIR A MARTE
                                TRADUZCANLO INGNORANTES
                                roth for ever

Comment

Working...