To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JCOOK

To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

I have been with the same woman since 1993.We have been through a lot together and she is absolutly fucking gorgeous(although like MOST women annoying as hell sometimes) Recently a woman that I used to work with and had the hots for left her husband.She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...She knows about my wife.

What the fuck would YOU do?:confused:
  • Northern Girl
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

If you want another woman, show your wife some respect and cut her loose FIRST.
    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• danielc
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

How would you feel if your wife was doing what you're are doing? I had a wife that cheated on me and it about broke me down. I'm telling you it will cause major problems.
      http://classicvanhalen.com/photopost...o=3712&cat=528

Comment

• danielc
        Head Fluffer
        • Apr 2004

excuse my grammar. I meant ...what you're doing?
        http://classicvanhalen.com/photopost...o=3712&cat=528

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          If you want another woman, show your wife some respect and cut her loose FIRST.
          Amen!!!

You will only cause problems, hurt a lot of people and yourself as well. Think it through and decide where your heart honestly resides.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• scottydabodi
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
            I have been with the same woman since 1993.We have been through a lot together and she is absolutly fucking gorgeous(although like MOST women annoying as hell sometimes) Recently a woman that I used to work with and had the hots for left her husband.She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...She knows about my wife.

I got 3 words for you... JOHN WAYNE BOBBITT. Don't do it, ya gonna get caught, I don't care who y'are, ya double 0 seven, ya gonna get caught!! You gonna get sliced, kid!!! LOOKOUT!!

ScottytheBody does NOT endorse cheating on a girlfriend/wife in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, period.
            If you listen to fools
            The Mob Rules

Comment

• JCOOK

Back in the day I wouldn't have even thought twice...I was like DLR...Good looking funny a musician.....pussy falling out of my pockets. Now I'll be 40 in a few months sort of average not ugly still gettin looks, just not the swashbuckler I used to be.And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.

Comment

• scottydabodi
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

Back in the day I wouldn't have even thought twice...I was like DLR...Good looking funny a musician.....pussy falling out of my pockets. Now I'll be 40 in a few months sort of average not ugly still gettin looks, just not the swashbuckler I used to be.And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.
                Well, I can't say that I blame you for wantin' a hot piece, but if you're married, and she finds out, dude, you're DONE. Watch out...

ScottytheBody does NOT endorse cheating on a girlfriend/wife in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, period.
                If you listen to fools
                The Mob Rules

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

1. I wouldn't post about it on a message board -- that's like asking to get caught.

2. Don't you care about your wife at all? Do you really want to break her heart? Think off all the pain and sadness this'll cause her. All the tears she will shed because of it. Is it REALLY worth that? If you love her at all, it's not.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• JCOOK

Re: Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                    1. I wouldn't post about it on a message board -- that's like asking to get caught.

2. Don't you care about your wife at all? Do you really want to break her heart? Think off all the pain and sadness this'll cause her. All the tears she will shed because of it. Is it REALLY worth that? If you love her at all, it's not.
                    Sorry about posting this here DRL, BUT you people ALL OF YOU are like kindred spirits(God I hope that doesn't sound like a pussbag)
                    I dont't know what I'm gonna do yet ... but I'll bet bet I'm not the only
                    here who's been in a similar situation.To be honest I don't know how I feel about my wife anymore.

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Sorry about posting this here DRL, BUT you people ALL OF YOU are like kindred spirits(God I hope that doesn't sound like a pussbag)
                      I dont't know what I'm gonna do yet ... but I'll bet bet I'm not the only
                      here who's been in a similar situation.To be honest I don't know how I feel about my wife anymore.
                      Bro,

I've recently been down the same road. Believe me, I hear you. Shoot me a PM if you want? I'll shoot you a reply tomorrow but there's nothing wrong with what you are both saying and feeling.
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• EDDIEVRULZ
                        Roadie
                        • Aug 2004

dude, figure out your situation with the old lady first. if you dont want to be with her, then dont. but dont run around on her. i second one of the previous posts. how would you feel if the shoes were reversed? ive been in the situation and it caused me a lot of pain. its still gonna cause her pain if you end up leaving her, but at least you didnt dip the dick into someone else first. besides, if the woman knows that you are married or involved, does that make her any beter than what you might do? no. if she is willing to fuck you knowing full well that you are with someone, imagine what could happen down the line if you end up with her. and thats not a slam to women, that can go either way. im just saying, she is a homewrecker and you are wrecking a home if you do it. think about it man. as much as i hate to say it, there are more important things than pussy. like feelings of those you care about. best of luck man. hope you do the right thing.

Comment

• JCOOK

Thanks guys this is gonna take a lot of thought...on one hand She has fucked me like no other/...........Nope I'm not gonna lie to you. This big mouth loud fucking obnoxsious attention whore can KISS MY FUCKING ASS ...She's lucky I didn't kill her a long time ago.FUCK HER I'M SICK OF HER FUCKING MOUTH AND ATTITUDE.You big bucked tooth bitch I would'nt pay you 25 cents to put cheese on a whopper! PlEASE LOCK THIS THREAD MY WIFE IS A FUCKING CUNT and Iam goingto plough this bitch Iused to work with like the no good piece of jimmyjizz she iz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Comment

• JCOOK

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD APPARANTLY iWAS WRONG!

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

JCOOK,

Whoah and slow down. Seriously, I hear you so let's rap? I'l leave my computer on so shoot me a pm. Seriously, things will be alright.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...