Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

JCOOK

Question To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

I have been with the same woman since 1993.We have been through a lot together and she is absolutly fucking gorgeous(although like MOST women annoying as hell sometimes) Recently a woman that I used to work with and had the hots for left her husband.She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...She knows about my wife.

What the fuck would YOU do?:confused:

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If you want another woman, show your wife some respect and cut her loose FIRST.
    Same ole song and dance...

Hide Your Sheep
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    How would you feel if your wife was doing what you're are doing? I had a wife that cheated on me and it about broke me down. I'm telling you it will cause major problems.

Hide Your Sheep
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    excuse my grammar. I meant ...what you're doing?

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Northern Girl
    If you want another woman, show your wife some respect and cut her loose FIRST.
    Amen!!!

You will only cause problems, hurt a lot of people and yourself as well. Think it through and decide where your heart honestly resides.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by JCOOK
    I have been with the same woman since 1993.We have been through a lot together and she is absolutly fucking gorgeous(although like MOST women annoying as hell sometimes) Recently a woman that I used to work with and had the hots for left her husband.She called me and we have a "date" for Friday Night...She knows about my wife.

I got 3 words for you... JOHN WAYNE BOBBITT. Don't do it, ya gonna get caught, I don't care who y'are, ya double 0 seven, ya gonna get caught!! You gonna get sliced, kid!!! LOOKOUT!!

ScottytheBody does NOT endorse cheating on a girlfriend/wife in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, period.
    If you listen to fools
    The Mob Rules

JCOOK
    Back in the day I wouldn't have even thought twice...I was like DLR...Good looking funny a musician.....pussy falling out of my pockets. Now I'll be 40 in a few months sort of average not ugly still gettin looks, just not the swashbuckler I used to be.And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.

Who rules? I DO.
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Back in the day I wouldn't have even thought twice...I was like DLR...Good looking funny a musician.....pussy falling out of my pockets. Now I'll be 40 in a few months sort of average not ugly still gettin looks, just not the swashbuckler I used to be.And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.
    Well, I can't say that I blame you for wantin' a hot piece, but if you're married, and she finds out, dude, you're DONE. Watch out...

ScottytheBody does NOT endorse cheating on a girlfriend/wife in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, period.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

1. I wouldn't post about it on a message board -- that's like asking to get caught.

2. Don't you care about your wife at all? Do you really want to break her heart? Think off all the pain and sadness this'll cause her. All the tears she will shed because of it. Is it REALLY worth that? If you love her at all, it's not.
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

JCOOK

Re: Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Originally posted by Dr. Love
    1. I wouldn't post about it on a message board -- that's like asking to get caught.

2. Don't you care about your wife at all? Do you really want to break her heart? Think off all the pain and sadness this'll cause her. All the tears she will shed because of it. Is it REALLY worth that? If you love her at all, it's not.
    Sorry about posting this here DRL, BUT you people ALL OF YOU are like kindred spirits(God I hope that doesn't sound like a pussbag)
    I dont't know what I'm gonna do yet ... but I'll bet bet I'm not the only
    here who's been in a similar situation.To be honest I don't know how I feel about my wife anymore.

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Sorry about posting this here DRL, BUT you people ALL OF YOU are like kindred spirits(God I hope that doesn't sound like a pussbag)
    I dont't know what I'm gonna do yet ... but I'll bet bet I'm not the only
    here who's been in a similar situation.To be honest I don't know how I feel about my wife anymore.
    Bro,

I've recently been down the same road. Believe me, I hear you. Shoot me a PM if you want? I'll shoot you a reply tomorrow but there's nothing wrong with what you are both saying and feeling.

Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    dude, figure out your situation with the old lady first. if you dont want to be with her, then dont. but dont run around on her. i second one of the previous posts. how would you feel if the shoes were reversed? ive been in the situation and it caused me a lot of pain. its still gonna cause her pain if you end up leaving her, but at least you didnt dip the dick into someone else first. besides, if the woman knows that you are married or involved, does that make her any beter than what you might do? no. if she is willing to fuck you knowing full well that you are with someone, imagine what could happen down the line if you end up with her. and thats not a slam to women, that can go either way. im just saying, she is a homewrecker and you are wrecking a home if you do it. think about it man. as much as i hate to say it, there are more important things than pussy. like feelings of those you care about. best of luck man. hope you do the right thing.

JCOOK
    Thanks guys this is gonna take a lot of thought...on one hand She has fucked me like no other/...........Nope I'm not gonna lie to you. This big mouth loud fucking obnoxsious attention whore can KISS MY FUCKING ASS ...She's lucky I didn't kill her a long time ago.FUCK HER I'M SICK OF HER FUCKING MOUTH AND ATTITUDE.You big bucked tooth bitch I would'nt pay you 25 cents to put cheese on a whopper! PlEASE LOCK THIS THREAD MY WIFE IS A FUCKING CUNT and Iam goingto plough this bitch Iused to work with like the no good piece of jimmyjizz she iz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

JCOOK
    PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD APPARANTLY iWAS WRONG!

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    JCOOK,

Whoah and slow down. Seriously, I hear you so let's rap? I'l leave my computer on so shoot me a pm. Seriously, things will be alright.

Elite shredoholic
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Fuck her, of course!

Just DON`T get caught!

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    use a condom...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Army Bartender
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

serious...if she still works with you, keep your hands OFF! if not and you want to do her, do her...but, make clear with her that it is what it is...and DON'T BOTHER TELLING YOUR WIFE !!!

if you regret it...come to NATRA AND RIKK'S have a drink with us and tell us...but don't ever tell your wife to get absolution from her. this is selfish and the pain your wife gets from it depends on how much she knows about it...

and...use a condom!

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD APPARANTLY iWAS WRONG!
    Ha ha. You were hoping for one person to say go ahead and cheat weren't you?

Seriously, if you are even considering this; it's time to end it with the wife. Then fuck hard and fuck free and do it twice for me. Oh yeah, and be safe!!

Let the Glory be to god.
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    NO you are "happily" married right? oh my gosh i can't believe that you would think about cheating with another women does your wife know about your "date"? Take her along!
    Do you love me peter? Yes of course my lord. Then feed my sheep.

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dave's not married and can conduct himself accordingly.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    re-evaluate your marriage first. Are there "problems"? Do you have children? Having friends of the opposite sex is fine, I would be open with your wife, cause as previously stated...you cheat...you get caught....you WILL have problems in your marriage that will never go away! If its just a chit-chat dinner and nothing more, tell your wife. If not....tell your wife.

WEBMASTER OF WEBMASTERS
    Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Your going to feel like shit after you fuck her. That can't be helped. Plus she's on the rebound and probably going to be clingy. I would personally not do it because of the commitment I have to my Girlfirend and the Trust we have. Trust and Love are more Valuable than a Orgazm in the back of car.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: Re: To Cheat Or Not To Cheat... Help Me Out Here Please!

Originally posted by Jesterstar
    Your going to feel like shit after you fuck her. That can't be helped. Plus she's on the rebound and probably going to be clingy. I would personally not do it because of the commitment I have to my Girlfirend and the Trust we have. Trust and Love are more Valuable than a Orgazm in the back of car.

The Spoken word of JESTERSTAR!! Amen Bro!!

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude, don't fucking cheat on your wife....that's fucking low.

End your marriage before you pull shit like this. Divorce isn't cheap by the way, especially when you fucking cheat on your wife.

I've been cheated on and I've cheated on ex girlfriends.

My current girlfriend and I have been together over 3 years....I want NOBODY but her. She's my lover, my best friend, and hopefully will be my wife very soon. Like Jesterstar said, trust and love are valuable and when you actually have that, hang the fuck on to it forever.

If your marriage isn't working out, you need to deal with that before you start fucking everything with 2 tits a hole and a heartbeat.

DLR7884
    Just remember how it would feel if it was being done to you.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

um...yeah
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass.
    Think with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs bro! Karma is a bitch! What goes around, comes around.

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    JCOOK, absolutely cheat! What if you dump your wife and find out this new chick is no good in bed?? You gotta give her a test ride. Make sure you still nail your wife a lot too, otherwise she'll be onto you. And don't ask you wife to try something "new" you learned from your girlfriend either.

Then comes dumping the wife. I suggest a nice trip to the Grand Canyon, where she will accidentally fall off of one of the cliffs. You will get taken to the cleaners if you go the divorce route (especially in CA from what I hear). Bring some salt to rub into your eyes to make it look like you were crying.

When it is all said and done, you will have to rid yourself of the girlfriend too. The girlfriend can't be trusted if she sleeps with married guys after all. Wait a year or so, you know, until the sex becomes more "routine." Make sure you set up girlfriend #2 beforehand, however.

OK, hope this helps!

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    All right I'm only kidding......

WEBMASTER OF WEBMASTERS
    Crazy Ass Mofo

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey I've cheated on every girl but the one I am with now. I had a blast doing it but I wasn't married. That's half of everything you own.
    Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dude. What are you thinking man? I mean really bro. Dude. Dude!

I can't say it any plainer than that.

The Cosmic Shame
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now I'll be 40 in a few months sort of average not ugly still gettin looks, just not the swashbuckler I used to be.And I really want to bang this hot piece of ass. [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, hit the gym, buy a vette and get your wife to blow you (use diamonds if necessary). Don't screw everything up just to boost your ego!

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    But seriously, you're question was, "What would you do?" Easy answer for me. I'd avoid the other woman like the plague.

Without getting psychoanalytical, or just plain psycho, it's apparent that you're looking to get away from your wife. You're 40, half dead and sick of your life. There is no way the lure of a little strange on the side is that powerful in your life. You're looking for a little, or a lot, of excitement so you feel alive, and your gambling with everything. Starting over at 40 might make for a good country song, but a lousy life. I'm not going to turn this into a testimonial (too late), but I may have some intimate knowledge on this subject matter. In summary, the word of the day for you will be regret. Even if you do want to make a jail break from your present situation, at some point, you'll look back and say (and I quote), "That wasn't worth it." And you'll probably say it, outloud I might add, about 3-5 seconds after orgasm. My advice, rub one out and ask yourself if you're still interested in this temptress. You won't be. Then decide what you really want in your life with a clear head and an empty sack....dude.

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Imagine that your dick is the mirror image of somebody elses dick about to plunge in to your wife. Every inch you get closer to this ex-coworkers pussy, the other guys dick matches and gets closer to your wifes. You take the plunge, so does the other guys. If that doesnt disturb you, you may have a problem.
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

THE SHEEP PEN
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

dave le roi
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Don't do it ,please!
    little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
    http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    dude dont u dare fuckin cheat that is the worst thing u could do to her. I know, i've been cheated on alot
    people that don't have dreams don't have much

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by julia
    dude dont u dare fuckin cheat that is the worst thing u could do to her. I know, i've been cheated on alot
    Nah....

DLR7884
    Too easy, and I'm in a good mood.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DLR7884
    Nah....

DLR7884
    Too easy, and I'm in a good mood.
    Restraint!?

Ragu
    ???

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Any attempt to cheat, especially with my wife, who is a dirty, dirty, tramp, and I am just gonna snap.

Your Own Personal Satan
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm an actor, Frank! All I want to do is act in movies, and cheat on my wife. Is that too much to ask?

Thread Information