• Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          Note to self... July 2nd....

Comment

• TLR
            Head Fluffer
            • Jun 2004

I know... I am really bad at the whole Post Office thing!
            Ask Carmie, I owe him a VH ornament...
            It's really a relatively painless process. You go in, stand in line for a minute, approach the happy, helpful postman, slap some stamps on the package and ask him to deposit it in the outgoing box! :-)

Comment

• Northern Girl
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

[BThanks NG! Back at ya! Pisces ey? No wonder we are so much alike!
              [/B]
              PISCES
              "Understanding" is a most appropriate keyword for this gentle, affectionate sign. Easygoing and generally accepting of others around them, Pisceans are often found in the company of a variety of different personalities. Their willingness to give of themselves emotionally lends to an aura of quiet empathy. A Pisces is comforting to be around. While not likely to be the leader, this sign's presence is strong and vibrant in any cause they put their hearts into.

Friends and Family
              Gentle Pisceans make some of the best friends there are. In fact, they often put the needs of their friends ahead of their own. Loyal, dedicated, supportive and compassionate, no problem is too big for the Piscean to take on. Big or small, when a challenge arises for family or friend, they will be there in every capacity possible to make things better. Deeply intuitive, Pisceans can often sense when something is askew long before anything is said.

Pisceans are expressive by nature and don't hesitate to let those around them know how they feel. It's not surprising for a Pisces to write a song for someone, or to buy a gift that is heartfelt and meaningful. They prefer others to be as open with them as they are. Communication with loved ones is considered most important.

Career and Money
              Intuitive and often dreamy, the Piscean is most comfortable in positions that bring their creative natures into humanitarian causes. Some good careers for this sign are lawyer, architect, veterinarian, musician, social worker, and game designer. The key phrase for this sign is "I believe." It's important for the Piscean to feel strongly about their endeavors.

Inspired by the need to make a difference in the lives of those they touch, the Piscean is most charitable and will often go way above and beyond the call of duty. Sensitive, compassionate, hardworking, dedicated and reliable, this is one sign that really knows how to get to the heart of the matter. They can be excellent problem solvers.

For the most part, Pisceans don't give money too much thought. They are more concerned with their dreams and goals than with money. Yet, because this is often times a component to reaching their aspirations, the Piscean will ensure they have the money they need. They can be of two minds in this area. On one hand the Pisces will spend, spend, spend with little thought, and on the other hand they can become quite miserly. Yet, in the end there'll always seem to be enough to do what they want in life.

Love and Sex
              Deep within the Piscean beats the heart of the diehard romantic. Loving, tender, and exceptionally giving, this sign cherishes intimacy deeply. They are passionate lovers that need to feel a real connection with their mates. Quick flings and superficial interludes do not bide well for the Piscean whatsoever. In relationships, they are fiercely loyal and doting. They love to give gifts and to make the person in their life feel like a million dollars. Nothing is too good for the Piscean's love interest!

TIDBITS

Health
              Each sign has a part of the anatomy attached to it, making this the area of the body that is most sensitive to stimulation. The anatomical area for Pisces is the feet.

Ruling Planet
              The ruling planet for Pisces is Neptune. Considered the planet of intuition, Neptune rules dreams, illusion, music, spirituality, mystery, second sight, intangibles and the love of poetry.

House
              Pisces is the natural sign of the Twelfth House. This house focuses on limitations, hidden strength, frustrations and the subconscious mind.

Compatibility
              Pisceans are most compatible with Cancer and Scorpio.

The Perfect Gift
              The best gift for a Pisces is something musical or poetic.

Time to sleep and dream in, mystery in all forms, romance, music.

Dislikes
              Know-it-alls, the past coming back to haunt, being criticized.

How much of this is true for you? About 95 percent for me, which is funny because I was born three weeks early and should have been an Aries.
              Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Carmine
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                PISCES
                "Understanding" is a most appropriate keyword for this gentle, affectionate sign. Easygoing and generally accepting of others around them, Pisceans are often found in the company of a variety of different personalities. Their willingness to give of themselves emotionally lends to an aura of quiet empathy. A Pisces is comforting to be around. While not likely to be the leader, this sign's presence is strong and vibrant in any cause they put their hearts into.

Friends and Family
                Gentle Pisceans make some of the best friends there are. In fact, they often put the needs of their friends ahead of their own. Loyal, dedicated, supportive and compassionate, no problem is too big for the Piscean to take on. Big or small, when a challenge arises for family or friend, they will be there in every capacity possible to make things better. Deeply intuitive, Pisceans can often sense when something is askew long before anything is said.

Pisceans are expressive by nature and don't hesitate to let those around them know how they feel. It's not surprising for a Pisces to write a song for someone, or to buy a gift that is heartfelt and meaningful. They prefer others to be as open with them as they are. Communication with loved ones is considered most important.

Career and Money
                Intuitive and often dreamy, the Piscean is most comfortable in positions that bring their creative natures into humanitarian causes. Some good careers for this sign are lawyer, architect, veterinarian, musician, social worker, and game designer. The key phrase for this sign is "I believe." It's important for the Piscean to feel strongly about their endeavors.

Inspired by the need to make a difference in the lives of those they touch, the Piscean is most charitable and will often go way above and beyond the call of duty. Sensitive, compassionate, hardworking, dedicated and reliable, this is one sign that really knows how to get to the heart of the matter. They can be excellent problem solvers.

For the most part, Pisceans don't give money too much thought. They are more concerned with their dreams and goals than with money. Yet, because this is often times a component to reaching their aspirations, the Piscean will ensure they have the money they need. They can be of two minds in this area. On one hand the Pisces will spend, spend, spend with little thought, and on the other hand they can become quite miserly. Yet, in the end there'll always seem to be enough to do what they want in life.

Love and Sex
                Deep within the Piscean beats the heart of the diehard romantic. Loving, tender, and exceptionally giving, this sign cherishes intimacy deeply. They are passionate lovers that need to feel a real connection with their mates. Quick flings and superficial interludes do not bide well for the Piscean whatsoever. In relationships, they are fiercely loyal and doting. They love to give gifts and to make the person in their life feel like a million dollars. Nothing is too good for the Piscean's love interest!

TIDBITS

Health
                Each sign has a part of the anatomy attached to it, making this the area of the body that is most sensitive to stimulation. The anatomical area for Pisces is the feet.

Ruling Planet
                The ruling planet for Pisces is Neptune. Considered the planet of intuition, Neptune rules dreams, illusion, music, spirituality, mystery, second sight, intangibles and the love of poetry.

House
                Pisces is the natural sign of the Twelfth House. This house focuses on limitations, hidden strength, frustrations and the subconscious mind.

Compatibility
                Pisceans are most compatible with Cancer and Scorpio.

The Perfect Gift
                The best gift for a Pisces is something musical or poetic.

Time to sleep and dream in, mystery in all forms, romance, music.

Dislikes
                Know-it-alls, the past coming back to haunt, being criticized.

How much of this is true for you? About 95 percent for me, which is funny because I was born three weeks early and should have been an Aries.
                This works...espessially the "compatible with Cancer" part!!

Comment

• Wolfman
                  Roth Army Recruit
                  • Aug 2004

Oops! Almost forgot - I brought you cake for the party.

Wanna "piece"?

Comment

• Carmine
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2004

That cake Rules!!!!

Awesome!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Wolfman
                      Oops! Almost forgot - I brought you cake for the party.

Wanna "piece"?

AWESOME CAKE! Did anyone bother to count the candles?

Comment

• Carmine
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2004

AWESOME CAKE! Did anyone bother to count the candles?
                        didn't have too...but...Hmmmmmm, what to get you NEXT year?

Comment

• stilleddiesangel
                          Sniper
                          • Oct 2004

Happy Birthday Fab, have a good one. Say a big hi to Wolfman for me.. and save me a slice of that cake!!!

Comment

• julia
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Mar 2004

Fab is old now j/k
                            people that don't have dreams don't have much

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2005

buying you a drink early in case you're not around this weekend...

have a good one...

TLC
                              You KNOW I got the blues.
                              Can you dig it?
                              Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by julia
                                Fab is old now j/k
                                oh no she's not...because if she is, than I am too.

she's just a spring chicken...

TLC
                                You KNOW I got the blues.
                                Can you dig it?
                                Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

Working...