X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
    Yeah, what I said HAS been said before, pussy. Because it's the fucking TRUTH. And why in the fuck would I want a cheating, whiny ass egomaniac on my team? The motherfucker doesn't play for his team, he plays for HIMSELF. Fuck Barry Bonds, and fuck you.
    Nice. You deserve 5 stars for that rant. And who gives a fuck if he play's for himself? He's carried the Giants for 13 years...........

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Carried the Giants to the promised land.

Whoops!

Sorry, my mistake.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Lou
        Well look at the price they paid as the shit hits the fan now. If Barry Bonds hits HR 756 in an opposing park, watch out because it'll be UGLY.
        We can only hope bro...

That goes for #716 too....

I hope it's in Pittsburgh, where he's really "loved"....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Lou

He's one guy I wouldn't mind seeing shit thrown at.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Carried the Giants to the promised land.

Whoops!

Sorry, my mistake.

I hope he does hit 756 on the road.........I LOVE it when Barry gets booed........so does he!

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Look at that steroid freak!

Comment

• blueturk
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

That's "steroidy" freak to you!

"You guys are twisting my words, what I said the supplements I used might have been a 'bit steroidy,' not that I took steroids."

- Baseball player BARRY BONDS in grand jury testimony as to steroid use

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by blueturk
                  That's "steroidy" freak to you!

"You guys are twisting my words, what I said the supplements I used might have been a 'bit steroidy,' not that I took steroids."

- Baseball player BARRY BONDS in grand jury testimony as to steroid use

Yep, I hope he's all juiced and ready for April 5th!

Comment

• Lou

That's great.

When I look at Bonds, Sosa and McGwire, I don't care about what teams they played on. Frankly if they were on the Phillies I'd be disgusted.

Just know that these fuckers, in conjunction with the head honchos of MLB, have cheapened and disgraced the game.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I like how Selig changed his tune and will be in attendence at those meetings.

He might be looking to take one for the sport, so these players don't have to testify.

I don't know how Bonds' name was left off this first list anyway.

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                        Yep, I hope he's all juiced and ready for April 5th!
                        It's the only chance the Giants have to win...if he's juiced that is.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Va is absolutely right (not going to comment on the Vamoneyrant...lmfao...been there, done that...

but the joke is on baseball...and Selig...who refused to follow suit with baseball and ban...and suspend...until they brought it to him...

I was not a Fay Vincent fan...but he was 10 times the commisioner that Selig is...his own man...and took shit for it...

In a way...you CAN blame Pete Rose for killing baseball...

why?

A Bartlett Giamatti...perhaps the commisioner that loved the game more then anyone...spent his years dealing with that fucking prick...then dies of a heart attack a couple of months after it ends...probably from all the stress...

Baseball hasn't been the same since...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            Va is absolutely right (not going to comment on the Vamoneyrant...lmfao...been there, done that...
                            Oh come on bro, it's under three weeks to opening day, time to get in game shape !!!!
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

lmfao...christ...

wait until Cleveland is in contention in July...and we can't afford to deal with teams like the Yankees...who offer ass lint, some foreign marble champion...and 10 million dollars to every valuable player...

then I'll start bitching...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                                It's the only chance the Giants have to win...if he's juiced that is.
                                Really?! Have you taken a look at the roster this year? Oh, I forgot, you know nothing about baseball! Stupid me!

Comment

Working...