X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VHdamaco
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by OULUVROTH2
    UR NOTHING MORE THAN AN 18 YR. OLD PUNK ...SQUIRT! U WANT SOME ATTENTION THEN GOT ME A JUICE-BOX AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A WANNABE IS...EVERY SECOND GENERATION VH FAN IS JUST TRYING TO PIGGYBACK THEIR ELDER'S AS THEY SHOULD!! UR THE WANNABE...loser!

u ok now?
    ha! 18 year old punk? original. i maybe 18 but after some of the shit that you've posted, it's apparent that i actually got an education, know how to actually write grammatically correct sentences and have common sense, all of which you lack...

i wasn't alive during their heyday, so fucking what? how does that make me a wannabe? besides, when i called you a wannabe, i wasn't referring to the music, i was referring to the fact that you want to be a badass here, like the mods and some of the other posters here, but you're a complete tool that apparently was the kid who always got picked last for games and shit like that and you feel that sucking up to a mod or two that obviously wasn't talking to you in the first place is the way to get yourself there...

i bet you're one of those fags who after being attention deprived in school you went to your mother crying for some that she let you live with her after graduation, and low and behold its a couple of decades later you're still in her fucking basement...

anyways, if you want to make a mark, post intelligible and semi moral things (your ball shaving thread had to be the dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen)...

don't try and piggyback any of the mods to success at this place, or you will get called out and fucked up...

think before you open your fucking mouth...
    Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

VH hombre...you don't need to get caught up in the bullshit bro...

You do a fine job stating your case...without the attention-whore grabbing all CAPS...

and shit like that...

As for OULUVROTH2...

welcome to the Roth Army...

have fun posting...

but most who have posted about it are right...you are certainly heading in an interesting direction...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• VHdamaco
        Foot Soldier
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

You do a fine job stating your case...without the attention-whore grabbing all CAPS...

and shit like that...

As for OULUVROTH2...

have fun posting...

but most who have posted about it are right...you are certainly heading in an interesting direction...
        i like to get caught up half the time, i get bored easily...

just trying to make shit interesting...

thanks for the advice nonetheless poj...

Comment

• OULUVROTH2
          Roadie
          • Jun 2005

and shit like that...

As for OULUVROTH2...

have fun posting...

I understand rank and all but did you just hear what came across that 18 yr. old's keyboard? I am here to have a good time/ ROTH style...and not piss people off but I will stand up and speak my mind!

and NO i didn't get kicked around on the playground...maybe that's why I am speaking my mind!

Comment

• VHdamaco
            Foot Soldier
            • Nov 2004

age should have nothing to do with this converstaion...

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by OULUVROTH2
              I understand rank and all but did you just hear what came across that 18 yr. old's keyboard? I am here to have a good time/ ROTH style...and not piss people off but I will stand up and speak my mind!

and NO i didn't get kicked around on the playground...maybe that's why I am speaking my mind!
              Originally posted by DLR7884
              Word to the wise.....

When you've only been here 2 days and have made 95 posts, you are bound to piss people off.

Stop fucking posting for a while. Read some threads and get to know the flow of things around here.

DLR7884
              You are starting to get on quite a few nerves around here, chill the fuck out.

Read the above.

DLR7884
              Just trying to help you, dude.
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Fuck it...as long as you like Roth...I don't give a shit if you get along with everyone...

I don't give a shit if you stir the shit...

and I don't give a shit if you post 95 times in 2 days...

we aren't about sheep here...and people falling in line...

we're here for people to get out of it what they put into it...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

That's true. I just wanted to give him a bit of advice.

DLR7884
                  I love reading this shit though.
                  Originally Posted by WARF:
                  DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• VHdamaco
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Nov 2004

glad i could get a few laughs out of you then...

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Ed has no balls. He is all smooth down there like a Ken doll.

Comment

• OULUVROTH2
                        Roadie
                        • Jun 2005

Fuck it...as long as you like Roth...I don't give a shit if you get along with everyone...

I don't give a shit if you stir the shit...

and I don't give a shit if you post 95 times in 2 days...

we aren't about sheep here...and people falling in line...

we're here for people to get out of it what they put into it...
                        Finally, someone see's through all this petty BS! Once again, thanks!

Comment

• tydhurst
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

What Y'all arguing about?
                          Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Nobody really knows...we just like to fucking argue...

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

LOL... fighting is what we do best.

Nice topic, Nick. I must have missed this back when you started it. Thanks ROTH2 for fishing it out.

I would love to see just Ed and Dave touring and with out all of the other bullshit, they might just get along.

I don't think it'll happen though.

It is cool to think about.
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• OULUVROTH2
                                Roadie
                                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
                                LOL... fighting is what we do best.

Nice topic, Nick. I must have missed this back when you started it. Thanks ROTH2 for fishing it out.

I would love to see just Ed and Dave touring and with out all of the other bullshit, they might just get along.

I don't think it'll happen though.

It is cool to think about.

Thanks sweetie!

Still think its like having sex with a condom without the whole band! Gonna be good but wouldn't it be a lot better? Just my opinion...hope its not too perverted!

Comment

Working...