SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts

Does Edward Have the Balls...?

Does Eddie have the balls to give an ultimatum to his sister Alexis?

I mean, it is Alex that hates Dave so much and is an impediment to a hypothetical reunion, right? Let us assume that this is a correct notion. Let's also assume that the (Van Hagar with) Aerosmith tour rumor is also shit, which I am pretty sure it is.

Would Ed tell Alex, "fuck you, I want to play live with Dave, with or without you!"? Could just a mini-tour featuring Dave on vocals and Ed on guitar make it at larger venues, with a rhythm section sans Plant & Paige a few years ago?
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Would Ed tell Alex, "fuck you, I want to play live with Dave, with or without you!"? Could just a mini-tour featuring Dave on vocals and Ed on guitar make it at larger venues, with a rhythm section sans Plant & Paige a few years ago?
    As for Ed telling Alex off....I'm not sure that would happen.

Would a mini-tour of Dave and Ed sell??? DAMN STRAIGHT!

Let's face it....DLR and EVH were the main attraction of CVH. I'd be first in line to see them rekindle that magic again.

Very cool idea Nickdfresh! As I recall, the whole "Page/Plant" thing and the release of "No Quarter" was a huge success. I don't see why Ed and Dave would not find that same success.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I believe Ed would have no problem telling Alex to shut the fuck up and do what he's told.
    The problem is that they are both in agreement on their feelings for Dave.
    Alex knows who the draw was in that band, and he wouldn't risk missing out on anything if Ed really wanted to work with Dave.

Mike and Al have said for years they wouldn't work with Dave again, and then we got two tunes in '96, they worked together again in 2000, and then in 2002, right?
    If Ed wants it, Ed gets it, period.

Dave and Ed were the two who were crying together at Dave's Dad's house when they went their seperate ways, Al and Mike were nowhere to be found.
    Dave told Ed that someday they would reconvene, but Ed didn't understand that, according to Dave.
    Then, VH took all the material they had been working on with Dave and added Spam to the mix, launched a series of interviews slamming Dave which Spam and his management helped to fuel only to make Dave look bad and make Spam more acceptable to the fans.

Dave didn't start this shit, Ed, Al and Spam started this shit and Mike just followed like any good employee would.

But if Ed woke up today and said, "Hey, let's call Dave and do a record", they would be calling Dave and doing a record.

That has already been proven.
    Sure, chances are they wouldn't like it and would say as much, but if Ed really wanted to, they would.

Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-10-2005 @ 04:10 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Re: Does Edward Have the Balls...?

Could just a mini-tour featuring Dave on vocals and Ed on guitar make it at larger venues, with a rhythm section sans Plant & Paige a few years ago?
    "sans" means without.

And I think they should all grow up, and just do it. I mean Christ, they are multi-millionaire adults. They have no idea how much pleasure they would bring their fans. Where would a couple of dutch-whinos be if it wasn't for their fans, and of course Dave. Who cares about the ego shit. NO Eddie, admitting that Dave made you famous doesn't make you look like a pussy. But saying that he had nothing to do with it is delusional.

Gulf Coaster
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2010 @ 04:14 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Just remember boys and girls that without Dave we would have no Van Halen, we'd have had Rat Salade, and never have heard about them.

But some Cali kids in their 40's and 50's would have some great memories of backyard parties in their youth.

Dave knew where they needed to be playing, dave knew how to market the band and build a following without sending in demo tapes, without agents and managers.
    They were booking, promoting and managing their own shows in front of crowds numbering 5,000 people.

None of which happened until Dave joined the band and got them into Gazzari's for the first time.

If not for Dave the brothers would have still been doing their note for note cover tunes in front of drunkin crowds of 300 people.

The music biz is all about timing, and without Dave the window of opportunity would have passed them by.

liverpool fc for life
    Head Fluffer

Member No
    Last Online
    02-08-2012 @ 01:46 PM
    Status
    Thanks

sounds good to me, i couldent give a rats arse about mike and al. not that i wouldent want a full reunion mind you. im sure dave and ed would be able to shift tickets cause as this site clearly shows theres thousands of people that want a reunion and a chance to see dave and ed together again would be better than nothing.

A LIT'L MORE TO THE RIGHT
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-14-2012 @ 02:25 AM
    Status
    Thanks

ALTHOUGH...EDDIE AND ALEX ARE EXTRA'S IN A GREAT MUSICAL-THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE WITH DAVE AS THE MAIN AND EDDIE AS THE SUPPORTING ROLE...MIKE AND AL'S CONTRIBUTION JUST MAKES IT ALL THAT MUCH MORE REAL! AND MY BET IS THAT THEY WOULD NEVER DO IT W/O EM...I MEAN, IF YOU GET EDDIE AND DAVE TO AGREE TO DO IT. THEN, YOUR FUCKING 99% THERE! EVERYTHING ELSE WOULD FOLLOW SUIT! AND THAT INCLUDES THAT SHIELA...ALEX! SO, WHILE THIS WAS THOUGHT TO BE A GREAT THREAD REALLY COMES DOWN TO BE A PRETTY LAME AND NOT WELL THOUGHT OUT ONE!

guwapo_rocker
    No!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-17-2024 @ 09:43 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Cat pretty much nailed it on the head...

...but at this stage of the game...I'm happy with the 6 albums...and 2 new songs...and am done with it...

Ed's head is up his ass...

and every time he tries to pull it out...he thinks something different...and the fans pay for it...

so fuck it...

Fuck CVH reuniting...

Fuck Dave and Ed...

I'm happy with watching Dave tour when he does...and not having to worry about Ed's head...and how far it's up his ass at the time...

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Cat pretty much nailed it on the head...

...but at this stage of the game...I'm happy with the 6 albums...and 2 new songs...and am done with it...

Ed's head is up his ass...

and every time he tries to pull it out...he thinks something different...and the fans pay for it...

so fuck it...

Fuck CVH reuniting...

Fuck Dave and Ed...

I'm happy with watching Dave tour when he does...and not having to worry about Ed's head...and how far it's up his ass at the time...
    THANKS...IF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MY PIECE!! YOU DEFINITELY ARE A GOOD LEADER!

Proud Ford Owner
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-07-2017 @ 09:19 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I don't really care if it happens or not.

What I would be drooling over is a front row ticket for when he tells Alex his services are no longer needed!!!!!!!!

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

HALF OF EDWARD'S BALLS ARE IN ALEX'S MOUTH AND THE OTHER HALF ARE IN MICHAEL'S...IF HE COULD GRAB A HOLD OF EM...WE MIGHT HAVE A REUNION! FAR AS MICHAEL'S...HE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE HIS JOB...MUSICALLY SPEAKING, CUZ HE'S BEEN GIVING ALEX AND EDDIE HAND-JOB'S SINCE 1985!!!

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-12-2021 @ 02:32 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by OULUVROTH2
    THANKS...IF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MY PIECE!! YOU DEFINITELY ARE A GOOD LEADER!
    he wasn't talking about you or your piece jackass...

poj sstarted off by saying "cat nailed it" referring to cathedral...

quit fishing for praise and acting like you're a bad ass, becuase you're nothing but a fucking wannabe...

by the way, turn off the caps lock dicknose. makes you look llike an attention whore...

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

UR NOTHING MORE THAN AN 18 YR. OLD PUNK ...SQUIRT! U WANT SOME ATTENTION THEN GOT ME A JUICE-BOX AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A WANNABE IS...EVERY SECOND GENERATION VH FAN IS JUST TRYING TO PIGGYBACK THEIR ELDER'S AS THEY SHOULD!! UR THE WANNABE...loser!

u ok now?

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    01-31-2024 @ 04:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

UR NOTHING MORE THAN AN 18 YR. OLD PUNK ...SQUIRT! U WANT SOME ATTENTION THEN GOT ME A JUICE-BOX AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT A WANNABE IS...EVERY SECOND GENERATION VH FAN IS JUST TRYING TO PIGGYBACK THEIR ELDER'S AS THEY SHOULD!! UR THE WANNABE...loser!

u ok now?
    Word to the wise.....

When you've only been here 2 days and have made 95 posts, you are bound to piss people off.

Stop fucking posting for a while. Read some threads and get to know the flow of things around here.

DLR7884
    You are starting to get on quite a few nerves around here, chill the fuck out.

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

u ok now?
    ha! 18 year old punk? original. i maybe 18 but after some of the shit that you've posted, it's apparent that i actually got an education, know how to actually write grammatically correct sentences and have common sense, all of which you lack...

i wasn't alive during their heyday, so fucking what? how does that make me a wannabe? besides, when i called you a wannabe, i wasn't referring to the music, i was referring to the fact that you want to be a badass here, like the mods and some of the other posters here, but you're a complete tool that apparently was the kid who always got picked last for games and shit like that and you feel that sucking up to a mod or two that obviously wasn't talking to you in the first place is the way to get yourself there...

i bet you're one of those fags who after being attention deprived in school you went to your mother crying for some that she let you live with her after graduation, and low and behold its a couple of decades later you're still in her fucking basement...

anyways, if you want to make a mark, post intelligible and semi moral things (your ball shaving thread had to be the dumbest fucking thing i've ever seen)...

don't try and piggyback any of the mods to success at this place, or you will get called out and fucked up...

think before you open your fucking mouth...

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

VH hombre...you don't need to get caught up in the bullshit bro...

You do a fine job stating your case...without the attention-whore grabbing all CAPS...

and shit like that...

As for OULUVROTH2...

welcome to the Roth Army...

have fun posting...

but most who have posted about it are right...you are certainly heading in an interesting direction...

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

You do a fine job stating your case...without the attention-whore grabbing all CAPS...

and shit like that...

As for OULUVROTH2...

have fun posting...

but most who have posted about it are right...you are certainly heading in an interesting direction...
    i like to get caught up half the time, i get bored easily...

just trying to make shit interesting...

thanks for the advice nonetheless poj...

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

and shit like that...

As for OULUVROTH2...

have fun posting...

I understand rank and all but did you just hear what came across that 18 yr. old's keyboard? I am here to have a good time/ ROTH style...and not piss people off but I will stand up and speak my mind!

and NO i didn't get kicked around on the playground...maybe that's why I am speaking my mind!

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

age should have nothing to do with this converstaion...

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I understand rank and all but did you just hear what came across that 18 yr. old's keyboard? I am here to have a good time/ ROTH style...and not piss people off but I will stand up and speak my mind!

and NO i didn't get kicked around on the playground...maybe that's why I am speaking my mind!
    Originally posted by DLR7884
    Word to the wise.....

When you've only been here 2 days and have made 95 posts, you are bound to piss people off.

Stop fucking posting for a while. Read some threads and get to know the flow of things around here.

DLR7884
    You are starting to get on quite a few nerves around here, chill the fuck out.

Read the above.

DLR7884
    Just trying to help you, dude.

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck it...as long as you like Roth...I don't give a shit if you get along with everyone...

I don't give a shit if you stir the shit...

and I don't give a shit if you post 95 times in 2 days...

we aren't about sheep here...and people falling in line...

we're here for people to get out of it what they put into it...

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

That's true. I just wanted to give him a bit of advice.

DLR7884
    I love reading this shit though.

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

glad i could get a few laughs out of you then...

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Ed has no balls. He is all smooth down there like a Ken doll.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck it...as long as you like Roth...I don't give a shit if you get along with everyone...

I don't give a shit if you stir the shit...

and I don't give a shit if you post 95 times in 2 days...

we aren't about sheep here...and people falling in line...

we're here for people to get out of it what they put into it...
    Finally, someone see's through all this petty BS! Once again, thanks!

The Ox
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-27-2012 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What Y'all arguing about?

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Nobody really knows...we just like to fucking argue...

Thanks forthe dream.- DLR
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-19-2021 @ 12:39 AM
    Status
    Thanks

LOL... fighting is what we do best.

Nice topic, Nick. I must have missed this back when you started it. Thanks ROTH2 for fishing it out.

I would love to see just Ed and Dave touring and with out all of the other bullshit, they might just get along.

I don't think it'll happen though.

It is cool to think about.

Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by diamondsgirl
    LOL... fighting is what we do best.

Nice topic, Nick. I must have missed this back when you started it. Thanks ROTH2 for fishing it out.

I would love to see just Ed and Dave touring and with out all of the other bullshit, they might just get along.

I don't think it'll happen though.

It is cool to think about.

Thanks sweetie!

Still think its like having sex with a condom without the whole band! Gonna be good but wouldn't it be a lot better? Just my opinion...hope its not too perverted!

FROGALLIC
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:24 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Does Eddie have the balls to give an ultimatum to his sister Alexis?

I mean, it is Alex that hates Dave so much and is an impediment to a hypothetical reunion, right? Let us assume that this is a correct notion. Let's also assume that the (Van Hagar with) Aerosmith tour rumor is also shit, which I am pretty sure it is.

Would Ed tell Alex, "fuck you, I want to play live with Dave, with or without you!"? Could just a mini-tour featuring Dave on vocals and Ed on guitar make it at larger venues, with a rhythm section à la Plant & Page a few years ago?
    (sorry bro )
    I think you're right: there is no other plausible way for them to join together again.
    Maybe it would even give the whole stuff more strength and impact.

THE SHOWSTOPPA
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:15 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Its in Ed's hands.

But I worry because it seems (or at least from last years Hagar tour) that Alex is now pulling the strings in VH.

I got this message from the fact that only Alex and Sam were doing the interviews and there were none from Edward (save for his retarded response to a critic's review of a Van Hagar show)

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,503 Posts

Blog Entries
    Nah. Ed ain't got the sack for it.

Used to think Ed had brass ones for not reuniting with Dave in 1996, and doing what he wanted to by getting Cherone in there. Now, I think Ed just wasn't aware of how many people hadn't forgotten about CVH, and thought he would find a degree of success with Cherone, just like he found an initial degree of success with Van Hagar after Roth split in 1985.

Ed, his fuckin' brother, their chubby bass player and that Red Wabo scrotum have no courage. Never did from the get-go, because they didn't have the balls to go out billed as something other than Van Halen, and always found the need to play CVH stuff live.

Ed digs his little buffer zone. He ain't gonna risk anything by stepping outside of the Van Halen bubble. To go out with Roth and someone other than his brother and Mike Anthony represents a change and taking a chance. That kind of adventurousness was bled out of Ed's system a long time ago.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:21 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,580 Times in 3,459 Posts

ALTHOUGH...EDDIE AND ALEX ARE EXTRA'S IN A GREAT MUSICAL-THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE WITH DAVE AS THE MAIN AND EDDIE AS THE SUPPORTING ROLE...MIKE AND AL'S CONTRIBUTION JUST MAKES IT ALL THAT MUCH MORE REAL! AND MY BET IS THAT THEY WOULD NEVER DO IT W/O EM...I MEAN, IF YOU GET EDDIE AND DAVE TO AGREE TO DO IT. THEN, YOUR FUCKING 99% THERE! EVERYTHING ELSE WOULD FOLLOW SUIT! AND THAT INCLUDES THAT SHIELA...ALEX! SO, WHILE THIS WAS THOUGHT TO BE A GREAT THREAD REALLY COMES DOWN TO BE A PRETTY LAME AND NOT WELL THOUGHT OUT ONE!
    Telling me all about "well-thought-out" threads, eh cocksmoker? What's a matter, can't talk to a 15-year-old girl about how you prefer shaved nutsack in it balllicker? BTW, you can stop sending me gay PM's. I'm really not interested.

Thread Information