Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should Gay People Be Allowed to Marry?

Dickface McSlapnuts

Should Gay People Be Allowed to Marry?

Note.. not a duplicate thread. This isn't just about the San Fransisco weddings.. it's about the right to marry another homo.

Ok Fukkers..
    Should fags be allowed to marry?
    The way I sees it.. why should we stand in the way of 2 fags that want to pound eachother in the ass?
    Why should we stand in the way of one dude fucking another dude in the ass, then getting a shit tastin' blowjob?

Why should we stand in the way of 2 camel toed, mullet wearin' hairy underarmed beasts bumping donuts?

Why should we stand in the way of 2 guys whose favorite pastime is licking ballz and running hamsters up each others asses.

if one dude wants to eat the hairy shit filled anus of another man..

What the fuck do I really care?

If one dude wakes up and there is a set of nutz on his eyes .. how does that shit effect my day?

Not one bit!

Godd Dammit.. Rush the Capital Building..
    This is just another act of discrimination.
    It's no different than racial discrimination.. except instead of involving wetbacks and nigs it involves alot of anal sex and some teabaggin' to boot.

Letting 2 fags marry doesn't make you gay.
    If you are wondering about me and my sexual tendencies..
    Well motherfuckers I am very hetrosexual.
    There is nothing I enjoy more than some nice clean shaven pussy.

Goodbye you bastards
    DickFace McSlapnuts
    As a matter of fact.. I wax more ass than a candlemaker with a donkey fetish.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:33 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,296 Times in 4,721 Posts

Titney Spears married some old high school friend and annulled it 24 hours later. But for those 24 hours, they had all the same legal rights of a couple that had been married for 50 years and had a mess of kids.

Meanwhile, a gay couple who had been together for 50 years would have none of those rights. That simply is wrong.

It's not about whether you understand, or approve of two people of the same gender in a relationship. The fact is that such people do exist, they always have existed, and they always will exist, and it's damn time they are treated as full citizens like everybody else.

Individual churches and/or denominational hierarchies have every right to determine their own religious ceremonies. They have absolutely NO right to dictate legal government policies, especially those based on bigotry. If they were, we would still have legalized racism in some states. Hell, interracial dating is STILL "illegal" at Bob Jones University, for fucks sake!

It's time to end all fucking bigotry and get out of the goddamned 12 century mentality.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Bonzo
    Originally posted by FORD
    Titney Spears married some old high school friend and annulled it 24 hours later. But for those 24 hours, they had all the same legal rights of a couple that had been married for 50 years and had a mess of kids.

Meanwhile, a gay couple who had been together for 50 years would have none of those rights. That simply is wrong.

It's not about whether you understand, or approve of two people of the same gender in a relationship. The fact is that such people do exist, they always have existed, and they always will exist, and it's damn time they are treated as full citizens like everybody else.

Individual churches and/or denominational hierarchies have every right to determine their own religious ceremonies. They have absolutely NO right to dictate legal government policies, especially those based on bigotry. If they were, we would still have legalized racism in some states. Hell, interracial dating is STILL "illegal" at Bob Jones University, for fucks sake!

It's time to end all fucking bigotry and get out of the goddamned 12 century mentality.
    Well, good luck to you and the Mr!

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-07-2015 @ 05:45 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I personally do not care what gays do as long as I don't have to watch (Unless it's like two real hot chicks going at it).

I don't undestand what all the fuss is. You want gays to stop wanting to get married, let them GET married. Then, they get all the baggage that comes along with it: divorce, alimony, child support (They CAN adopt you know, ask Rosie) in-laws.. the whole ball of wax!!!

They'll rue the day they opened THIS Pandora's box. Then again if they opened Pandora's box, they wouldn't be gay right.

BTW FORD - Where I work, a "same sex live-in copmanion" is covered under our insurance but if a person had a live-in boyfriend or girlfriend, whichever the case may be, they aren't covered. THAT is bullshit.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-02-2020 @ 09:51 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,443 Times in 997 Posts

I don't care, give them the same legal rights. That's all it amounts to anyway.

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-07-2024 @ 03:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by SilvioDante
    Where I work, a "same sex live-in copmanion" is covered under our insurance but if a person had a live-in boyfriend or girlfriend, whichever the case may be, they aren't covered. THAT is bullshit.

agreed. but that's the problem when they can't have a legal civil union or legal marriage. private companies, like health insurance, are free to have their own rules. but if they could just say, "any spouse, or partner in a civil union is covered, but no one else," they would.

(P.S.: i don't think i get as much ass as either the candlemaker or dickface. )

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by SilvioDante

BTW FORD - Where I work, a "same sex live-in copmanion" is covered under our insurance but if a person had a live-in boyfriend or girlfriend, whichever the case may be, they aren't covered. THAT is bullshit.
    True enough. But your employer and/or insurance company can justify that by claiming that the heterosexual couple always has the option of getting legally married, where as the gay couple does not, under the current laws. And while I'm not a big fan of the insurance industry, I could understand their hesitancy in signing up unmarried heterosexuals under the assumption that the relationship might not be permanent, resulting in extra paperwork hassles, etc.

Lame excuse, yes. But we are talking about an industry that deliberately stereotypes as a rule when determining the "risk factor" of those they insure.

The only fair solution is to have one legal standard license for ALL committed couples and let the churches argue amongst themselves about the ceremonial part of it.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Holy shit FORD, I agree with you.....

I need to get off this board!!!!

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

No, they should not be allowed to marry. What defines marriage? Allowing this will change the definition of marriage forever, and not for the good. Call it civil unions if you must.

Congrats to you and your man, FORD. We all always knew you were a homo.

Irresistible BITCH
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2023 @ 06:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

No

:eek: :eek: Hey, let's just make every behavior known to man legal! Let's make pedophilia legal...there's folks that have "loved" kids for years. Let's make marrying your sister legal...I hear it's already done in Alabama and Mississippi! Let's make homicide legal...I have a couple of people on a list already! Most importantly, let's make getting high legal!!! 'Scuse me while I kiss the SKY!!!

LMMFAOBT!!!!!!
    Last edited by Switch84; 02-20-2004 at 04:13 PM.

EAST COAST
    every different religion bans this act homosexuality, the thought of same sex marriages makes most of the population queasy. my oppinion is really irrelevent just like everybodies, but if this kind of sexual behavior is excused then every other form of sexual desires has its day in court.. we will just be opening cans after cans of worms. we will have legalized cousin marriages then brother and sister marriages, where will it stop. the answer is stop it before it gets a head of steam, preemptive strike... i really hate to beat a dead donkey but this is liberalism at its ugliest. i really dont have a problem with any of it, it aint my problem. but if you allow this it just doesnt stop, every crooked lawyer and crazy with half a brain will try to fill any loop hole possible. civilization works with rules, not excuses excuses.

Lqskydiver

This one is directed at FORD. Aetheist need not reply.

What about adherent Christian values. Does it say anywhere that homosexuality is accepted as part of Christ's teachings?

The real issue here is that same sex marriage is still a fundamental part of the pulpit preaching. These issues reside in religion and it's basic function. Of course, now with all that is going on with the Church and it's problems with peds and homo priests, that barrier was bound to be broken.

So fags can now marry and hold a priesthood.
    Yup...we all going to hell.

Excuse my deragatory language...just trying to prove a point.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
    No, they should not be allowed to marry. What defines marriage? Allowing this will change the definition of marriage forever, and not for the good. Call it civil unions if you must.

Congrats to you and your man, FORD. We all always knew you were a homo.
    Well, if defending gay civil rights makes me a "homo" then I guess you might as well consider me Jim Hendrix because I support civil rights for blacks and native peoples as well. (Can't play shit on guitar though)

However, the question of what defines marriage is a very valid one. Adam & Eve were considered married, but who signed the license, and where was the paperwork filed. We can assume that God himself performed the ceremony, which is better than any of His earthly subordinates, but that doesn't make it "legal" by current standards.

So what is marraige? Is it a piece of paper? Or a ceremony? Or is it the genuine commitment between two people?

Hint: Titney Spears and her so called husband had the first two.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Re: No

Originally posted by Switch84
    Most importantly, let's make getting high legal!!! 'Scuse me while I kiss the SKY!!!

I'm all for that one. Prohibition of marijuana is even more ridiculous than prohibition of gay marriage. And I'm neither a stoner or a homosexual.

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There's a difference between religious and legal marriages... I think most people have a moral objection to the former and I don't see a problem with the latter (other than the common word 'marriage')

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by EAST COAST
    we will have legalized cousin marriages then brother and sister marriages, where will it stop.
    You have a point, for once. Obviously you are evidence of what happens when close relatives breed.

Lqskydiver
    LOL!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Lqskydiver

What about adherent Christian values. Does it say anywhere that homosexuality is accepted as part of Christ's teachings?
    Actually, Christ never said one word on the subject, for or against. Moses and Paul did, but you cannot assume that they speak for Christ.

What Jesus DID say were things like "Love your neighbor", "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and "judge not, lest ye be judged".

Take the paprable of the Good Samaritan, for example. What was that story about? The Samaritans were a group of people whom the Jews of that time hated with a passion, though the Bible doesn't really specify any valid reason why. Jesus showed, in that story how blind and stupid that bigotry really was by showing that the lowly Samaritan was following God's commandments better than the self righteous "religious" types who ignored the beaten, bleeding man on the side of the road. That's a lesson which really needs to be looked at again in these times.

The real issue here is that same sex marriage is still a fundamental part of the pulpit preaching. These issues reside in religion and it's basic function. Of course, now with all that is going on with the Church and it's problems with peds and homo priests, that barrier was bound to be broken.

So fags can now marry and hold a priesthood.
    Yup...we all going to hell.

Excuse my deragatory language...just trying to prove a point.
    Again, I'm not suggesting that any church be forced to perform a same sex ceremony if they choose not to. But by the same token, the church has no right to interfere with homosexuals being full and equal American citizens under the law. There's no room for bigotry in the house of God, but that's something that Christians need to figure out for themselves. Though I have a serious question about the knowledge of Christ's teachings for those who ever thought bigotry WAS acceptable in the first place

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Actually, Christ never said one word on the subject, for or against. Moses and Paul did, but you cannot assume that they speak for Christ.

Such a statement demonstrates a thorough lack of understanding on the nature of God and the origin of the Bible on your part. Good day to you, heathen.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So let me get this straight, the bible OK with sodomy between opposite-sex couple, and against sodomy between same-sex couple unless you are a Catholic priest.

Solar powered
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-24-2014 @ 12:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Lqskydiver
    It's not Aetheist or even Athiest. It's ATHEIST. Jesus Fucking Christ!

Anyway, religion has nothing to do with it. Marriage doesn't belong to a single religion. It's a legal matter.

People should mind their own business. If there was some law that prevented wacko religious fanatics from getting married, would it be right?

lucky wilbury
    since we're redefining words here the following are now the law of the land:

republican: n: always right, good, morally superior, patriotic, cares about america and americans

democrat: n: evil. anti america or anti-american, one who blames america first, morally retarded, friend of osama bin laden in beliefs

communist:n: piece of shit.

communism: the std of political beliefs

socialist:n: lower then communist. thief. ted kennedy

socialism: a fucking joke

france: see communism

Solar powered
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-24-2014 @ 12:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
    republican: n: religious fanatics, conservative government sheep, fear mongers, moronic nationalists.

[syn: NAZI] [ant: sane, patriot]
    Fixed.

lucky wilbury
    i also forgot to say in my post was why aren't you liberals complaining about this unilateral, facist action? the mayor did it on him own there for making the city council irrelevent. come on start compaining about it!

EAST COAST
    ford, your mindless word drool posts, are quite entertaining. lacking any substance worthwhile debating however. you have got to be one of the most miserable dudes (gender questioned) ive ever come across.at any rate for those of you who are not spending your entire day clipping liberal coupons and food stamps all day, complaining that your president was impeached. IT IS ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND FORD. now ford i am bored with your trivial. liberal, bitter, mosquito bite attacks.. enough already. even your idol dean got it, negativity is not gettin anyone anywhere.. where is he now, nervous breakdown city....

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

liberal coupons?? :confused:

Never mind. If I wanted to waste my time arguing with a complete imbecile, I'd call up Junior.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    11-04-2021 @ 07:27 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 2,449 Posts

Blog Entries
    Being a real down to earth born again christian.. let me tell you something FORD...

Homosexuality is nothing more than a human perversion on the same level as lusting after your sister, your mother, or your dog...

Its a BEHAVIOR that can be REPENTED from. Nothing more nothing less...

In the Bible.. the sacrifice of blood is done as a payment for sin. It is also done to signify a covenant between two people.. The breaking of the hymen membrane is this covenant.

You call yourself a christian right ?? Well real christians have FIRM beliefs.. We are not into feelings like you homo loving liberals...

GOD has blessed this nation like no other, but those blessings will quickly fade away as soon as homo marriages become commonplace...

No Jesus didn't say anything about fags.. He probably never met one...

What Moses and Paul said are the words of God.. If you are a christian than you believe Jesus is God.. No ??

Wake up hippy!
    Last edited by ELVIS; 02-24-2004 at 09:04 AM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Oh my God! Elvis is really Prick Santorum! :eek:

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Who ??

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The right wing senator who compared gays to dog fuckers, like you just did.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Oh I know who you mean...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

I dont agree with homosexual marriages at all. They can live together, perform whatever sexual acts they like on each other, they dont need a piece of paper to give them permission to do this. I dont think children should be taught that a man-man woman-woman marriage is a legal thing.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    A lot of liberal Americans have no problem with that...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Matthew chapter 19

1 ... Jesus ... went to the territory of Judea on the other side of the Jordan River. 2 Large crowds followed him, and he healed them there.

3 Some Pharisees came to him and tried to trap him by asking, "Does our Law allow a man to divorce his wife for whatever reason he wishes?"

4 Jesus answered, "Haven't you read the scripture that says that in the beginning the Creator made people male and female? 5 And God said, "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and unite with his wife, and the two will become one.' 6 So they are no longer two, but one. No human being must separate, then, what God has joined together."

7 The Pharisees asked him, "Why, then, did Moses give the law for a man to hand his wife a divorce notice and send her away?" 8 Jesus answered, "Moses gave you permission to divorce your wives because you are so hard to teach. But it was not like that at the time of creation. 9 I tell you, then, that any man who divorces his wife for any cause other than her unfaithfulness, commits adultery if he marries some other woman."

Anything about fags in there FORD ??

Didn't think so...

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    All sexual deviations-the best evidence suggests-are learned...

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm not sure I'd use the Bible as the basis for modern law.

Otherwise we need to break out the stones more often.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The bible IS the basis for modern law Mr. Phd...

What do you hold a doctorate in anyway ??

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Vaginal sex.

In any event, I chose my words poorly... what I meant to say is that I would use the Bible as a lawbook.

Next time I talk to God, I'm we're going to discuss how much is taken out of my check in taxes though.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Dr. Lulz
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

forgive the I'm we're part ... I'm way tired.

Graduation... 30 days.

Thread Information