X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theicecreamman
    Roadie
    • Jan 2005

Randy Rhoads live

Does anyone have a live version of Ozzy Osbournes song You Lookin'at Me from the 10.22.80 - Odeon, Chelmsford, England concert or any live version of the song for that matter when Randy Rhoads (R.I.P) was in the band. If so could you post it in this forum for downloads.
  • theicecreamman
    Roadie
    • Jan 2005

If you enter this forum for a site with some Randy Rhoads files then chek out the following web sites.

Angelfire on Lycos, established in 1995, is one of the leading personal publishing communities on the Web. Angelfire makes it easy for members to create their own blogs, web sites, get a web address (domain) and start publishing online.

Randy Rhoads

Comment

• VHdamaco
      Foot Soldier
      • Nov 2004

dude, did you answer your own post?...

or were you letting us in on the information?

kinda weird to answer yourself like that...

you can also try and suggest a download at www.randyrhoads.tk

don't answer your own posts again
      Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• theicecreamman
        Roadie
        • Jan 2005

No I put that up their for others The site itself do not have the song im looking for to download so im seeing if others do

Comment

• victimofscience
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Jan 2004

I have a copy of that show. I'd be glad to upload a copy if Sarge or Cato are interested in hosting the show. I can't host it myself.

If they can't host it (which is totally understandable considering bandwidth costs and it ain't DLR), then PM me and I'll burn you a copy.

By the way, I hadn't been to the downloads section in a while and was glad to see all the new shows/demo material. Hopefully they will drive in some new contributions to the Army.

victimofscience

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

someone gave me it on cassette 20 years ago, it's pretty jittery by now

Comment

Working...