Who Is The Biggest Cocksucker On This Site?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CROWBAR
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

WHAT A COCKSUCKER!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by wiseguy
      Good one fag.

Obviously "academic" shouldn't be in your title.

Now shut the fuck up and clench up you dirty little bitch.
      You profane, idiocy-toting mother fucker. What is your major malfunction? You're so stupid that Corky from LIFE GOES ON has been making fun of your math skills.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Carmine
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        that Corky from LIFE GOES ON has been making fun of your math skills.
        lol...thats funny!

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Corky? LMAO!!!

Isn't that what we used to call Kid Lauderdale about a year ago?
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• wiseguy
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2004

You profane, idiocy-toting mother fucker. What is your major malfunction? You're so stupid that Corky from LIFE GOES ON has been making fun of your math skills.
            The more the merrier. And you are? Lemme guess, the boyfriend? Don't worry dick wad I'll be done here in a minute so you can assume your position up his ass. Its hard to tell where you end and he begins.
            Stay frosty now.
            Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• wiseguy
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by CROWBAR
              WHAT A COCKSUCKER!
              And your a MOTHERFUCKER.
              The peanut gallery is closed...Beat it weenie!
              Stay frosty now.
              Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
                Banned
                • May 2004

FLOAT IN MY URINE COCKSUCKERS

BC!!
                I VOTE KATYDID OR WHOEVER'S THE BIGGEST PISSDRENCHER STEP UP TO THE PLATE FIRST

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

The more the merrier. And you are? Lemme guess, the boyfriend? Don't worry dick wad I'll be done here in a minute so you can assume your position up his ass. Its hard to tell where you end and he begins.
                  Is there really a small town called TEXAS in ARIZONA or are you just scheduled for 7pm on Sunday nights for retards everywhere?
                  Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• wiseguy
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2004

My problem is that this thread was created on my behalf and I should sit here and hold my cock while dickheads like academic create more shit then I could think of. Well I said my peace and owned up to my mistakes and still this fag carry's on. Lets end it..Celebrate Dave and forget this shit. I'll take the prize, but lets move on.
                    Stay frosty now.

Comment

• wiseguy
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Feb 2004

Is there really a small town called TEXAS in ARIZONA or are you just scheduled for 7pm on Sunday nights for retards everywhere?
                      Oh, excuse me. A fellow Canadian. Ontario...what part?
                      Stay frosty now.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

My problem is that this thread was created on my behalf and I should sit here and hold my cock while dickheads like academic create more shit then I could think of. Well I said my peace and owned up to my mistakes and still this fag carry's on. Lets end it..Celebrate Dave and forget this shit. I'll take the prize, but lets move on.
                        One second happy, one second mad, then happy again...

Shut the fuck up and get back to class, pupil...
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Oh, excuse me. A fellow Canadian. Ontario...what part?
                          Burlington, near Toronto. I thought you're from Arizona.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• wiseguy
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Feb 2004

The only thing thats true is my age. I lived in Kingston Last year. What a fucking shithole
                            Stay frosty now.

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

The only thing thats true is my age. I lived in Kingston Last year. What a fucking shithole
                              I hate Kingston. But you're the one that chose to live there. BTW, there's a big penitentiary there. Is that why you were there?
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• wiseguy
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Feb 2004

nice pic BTW, you'll get big props for that
                                Stay frosty now.

Comment

Working...