X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    Please don't make me cook naked again! I swear to you I did not see that the store re-stickered the experiation date. I wouldn't have bought them if I saw that!

I swear I won't mess up again. Please don't make me cook naked. Bill hurts me with the carrots.

If I cook naked one more time, my fiance might leave me
    BILL likes carrots. And you dare question him???!!!!!

Oh, this really pisses me off. If my friend LUMBERGH wants to play with the carrots, you let him. Don't you worry anyway, KAT...LUMBERGH is as gay as Richard Simmons in a linen sale.

As for your fiance, he knows the breaks of having you mod. The approval thing means I get to stay happy. And I'm happy having a naked woman cook dinner for me. So let's just say this...I want lemon merangue cookies. THAT'S RIGHT!! Usually lemon merangue is a pie! Well this time, it's going to be a fucking cookie!!! And you're going to fucking make it right, and you're going to make enough so that I'm not finished with them halfway into the month...or else I believe BILL and I will be sitting down at the table (though I won't be sitting near BILL) so you can prepare us a meal of SHOKADO...my favorite Japanese dish. And I don't want one pesky piece of clothing on you. Not one!!!! And you will smile. And you will curtsy when you serve us. And you will turn around to get the other dishes. And you will...

All I know is that this is how things are done here. Because that is the kind of poster I am. You thought KATYDID could save you!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I shall destroy her!! And your little dog too!!!!!!! :p

SHAPE UP, ALLY!!!
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

And then we'd have to put up with you full time.

Great, just great.

You know, I would like a couple alterations done to that maid uniform, and I could have sworn I saw some streaks on that kitchen floor the last time.

I'm keeping my cool for now ... but I think some re-focus, and shaping up is in order.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

French maid outfit...yum.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
          I'm keeping my cool for now ... but I think some re-focus, and shaping up is in order.
          Indeed. BTW, I've just typed up a list of further ways we can exploit ALLY KAT because she's a woman mod. I'll PM them to you later, along with that mpeg clip from the closed-circuit camera of her chopping the onions last time. Pretty racy stuff.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Hey, can we get that in the downloads forum, Rikk?

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
              Hey, can we get that in the downloads forum, Rikk?

Yes. But I first have to take down the mpeg of ALLY defending KATYDID and then AL and I yelling at her.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                Indeed. BTW, I've just typed up a list of further ways we can exploit ALLY KAT because she's a woman mod. I'll PM them to you later, along with that mpeg clip from the closed-circuit camera of her chopping the onions last time. Pretty racy stuff.
                She was doing so well there for awhile too.

This finacee business must be getting in the way.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

She does wear it well.

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                    She was doing so well there for awhile too.

This finacee business must be getting in the way.
                    I warned you that the fiance thing was going to be a problem. But she even threatened to drop her mod job and leave. We had to let her have her marriage thing. But if she thinks we'll start being nicer because of it, she's gonna learn the hard way.

By the way, I just found a 25-page manuscript in her locker called PLANS TO GET THE ARMY TO RECOGNIZE THAT KATYDID IS ACTUALLY A GOOD PERSON. I consider this your failure, AL. You assured me that our last yelling set her straight. Then she makes this post today and then I find this manuscript. This proves to me that she's still set on defending KATYDID. And that is not tolerable.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

And you will curtsy when you serve us.
                      How can I curtsy without a skirt?
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Pleae Warham -- Help me!
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

You promised no one would ever see that! That was suppose to get me Mod status for April!
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

How can I curtsy without a skirt?
                            You always pretend you have an imaginary dress on so that you don't feel as bad for what we're making you do. So, in return, we make you curtsy.

BTW, next time, even the imaginary dress goes. Let's just say we're laying down the law for those that defend KATYDID.

AND THIS GOES FOR ANY OF YOU THAT DEFEND HER!!! YOU'VE SEEN WHAT'S BECOME OF ALLY FOR DEFENDING KATY!!! THIS GOES FOR ANYONE...though I won't be asking any of the guys to cook dinner naked...though BILL probably will ask them on his own time.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Pleae Warham -- Help me!
                              Help you put it on? Sure!

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

AND THIS GOES FOR ANY OF YOU THAT DEFEND HER!!! YOU'VE SEEN WHAT'S BECOME OF ALLY FOR DEFENDING KATY!!! THIS GOES FOR ANYONE...though I won't be asking any of the guys to cook dinner naked...though BILL probably will ask them on his own time.
                                Sounds like Lumbergh to me.

Comment

Working...