X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Van Halen Boots

if you guys want some good vh boots, i found a place that has a shit load of stuff. www.ares.com....

its like kaaza but its virus free, and the download speeds are faster..

they have alot of vh shit...

they have the montreal 84 show their as well...

if you guys go their and if you have anything to share. like the
    82 largo show put it up....

thats about the only show they dont have their yet, so try to get it up

they have the 83 us fest

84 montreal

vh on snl

vh guitar lessons 4 all the guitar players

and a shit load of classic videos
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.
  • Lou

I'll be right on that, thanks.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
      Oh fuck off, LOUser. If the guy doesn't give a shit about having 1000 lossless versions of RUNNIN' WITH THE DEVIL that were recorded on shitty tape-recorders anyway because he actually works and has had sex with a real live woman (and not the bot-pussy you probably program on your computer), let him be.

You are such a shitty mod. You don't represent this site. You just represent the worst that people can be at this site.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
        Whatever "that" is, I know it's not a vagina!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          Oh fuck off, LOUser. If the guy doesn't give a shit about having 1000 lossless versions of RUNNIN' WITH THE DEVIL that were recorded on shitty tape-recorders anyway because he actually works and has had sex with a real live woman (and not the bot-pussy you probably program on your computer), let him be.

You are such a shitty mod. You don't represent this site. You just represent the worst that people can be at this site.
          LOU makes audience recordings with the mic up his ass (at VAN HAGAR concerts)! That's why he needs FLAC to compensate for the muffled sound.

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            LOU makes audience recordings with the mic up his ass (at VAN HAGAR concerts)! That's why he needs FLAC to compensate for the muffled sound.

I wonder if LOU is passing out FLAC recordings of him playing his special keyboard version of "5150", his favorite VAN HAGAR song.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Lou

LOL, look at those two little liberal bitches ride another one of my posts, talking to themselves. I guess I'm just that important that you have to be there like white on rice.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Speak for your self, Tin Ears.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                  LOL, look at those two little liberal bitches ride another one of my posts, talking to themselves. I guess I'm just that important that you have to be there like white on rice.
                  LOU, you're on any fucking bootleg post like shit on shingle, again LOOOO, show you're not a total flaming hypocrite repressed Republican homosexual and join the Army pussy, and stop listening to VAN HAGAR boots, you'll never get laid that way! At least not with a girl.

Comment

• philouze
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2004

Nuff Said...

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Man, LOU, how many people jump out to shit on you whenver you post?

I don't look for your shit. I see your crappy posts, insulting some newbie just because he thanks SARGE or CATO for a great download. And then I throw rocks at your fat ass. Is it easy? Hell yes! Is it worthwhile? Hell yes! What else is easy and worthwhile? Doggy style sex! Would you know that? Fuck no!

Have a nice day.
                      The "Liberal"
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• tjvhou812
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                        the only thing your gonna be on is a dildo

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                          the only thing your gonna be on is a dildo

Classic POOP BOY.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                            blah blah blah...liberal bitches...blah blah blah
                            You don't even know what the word "liberal" really means or stands for, do you, dickface?

If a "Liberal" just went around using the word "conservative" like a swear word, he wouldn't even be taken seriously and would just show his ignorance.

You are an ignorant, stupid, angry, pathetic, virginal man.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• tjvhou812
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                              You don't even know what the word "liberal" really means or stands for, do you, dickface?

If a "Liberal" just went around using the word "conservative" like a swear word, he wouldn't even be taken seriously and would just show his ignorance.

You are an ignorant, stupid, angry, pathetic, virginal man.
                              word

Comment

Working...