X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soul Reaper
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2005

A bug on the website?

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but I can't see the new posts whenever I enter a section of this forum. i jave to refresh the page each time I want to see the new posts.
    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Is it the only problem you have? Because I noticed other malfunctions too. (see the "Malfunction" I've just opened.

As you have, I've had problems to go to latest posts directly. Now, it works again, but it's pretty long to get to them.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Try hitting ctrl+r on the page to forcefully reload, you may be caching the pages and retrieving the cache from your local machine instead of from the server.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

that or buy a mac

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          Try hitting ctrl+r on the page to forcefully reload, you may be caching the pages and retrieving the cache from your local machine instead of from the server.

ctrl+ r hey ?? I always used Shift-Refresh to do this......
          You learn something everyday...
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...