Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomballin
    Commando
    • Dec 2004

I always thought this was the perfect dynamic duo. Rick James and Grace Jones – 1981

Comment

• tomballin
      Commando
      • Dec 2004

Rick James 1981

“I had to compete with that bitch David Lee Roth’s show clothes, but I hated his spandex funk. Took to long to get down to business with my bitches during and after my big show. Also shit, anytime I would drop a roach on them the whole spandex outfit would start a bonfire”

Comment

• tomballin
        Commando
        • Dec 2004

“If Eddie Van Halen can take a dump in his pool, during a induced delusional state, well so can I, ….cause I’m Rick James….bitch”

Interesting: SuperFreak said he wrote 350 songs while in prison, but noboby ever saw them after he got out. Kinda of like last year on that radio show, EVH said he wrote 10 albums worth of new material while “living in a bottle” all these years, and then we got those 3 worthless abortion and afterbirth tunes for the Van SpamBoys 04 Tour. Maybe RJ and EVH put all their cool new material in a time capsule or something, Righteo :-)

Comment

• tomballin
          Commando
          • Dec 2004

Ok, here some of RJ’s Mary Jane Girls

RJ, some of his Mary Jane Girls, and members of his Stone City Band – 1983

Ok, what are those two dudes on the right doing to that white bitch with Rick. From her facial expression, it’s like that one dude is sticking her up the ass or something, while the other dude gives an assist on the deal.

Comment

• tomballin
            Commando
            • Dec 2004

More Mary Jane Girls

American Music Awards – 1984
            It’s good to see that RJ was politically correct here. Two white, and two black bitches = 4 all pink inside and ready to rock.

Comment

• tomballin
              Commando
              • Dec 2004

RJ and one of his MJG Super Freak video bitches. – 1981

Probably been peeling onions, and that’s why RJ’s eyes are all screwed up.

Comment

• tomballin
                Commando
                • Dec 2004

MTV Music Awards – 1985

Some new underage MJG bitches to break in after the show

“Where’s that Roth guy” - RJ

Comment

• tomballin
                  Commando
                  • Dec 2004

Rick partying hard with his 1987 MJG bitches and the brothers

What are those two other dudes, Super Freak’s fluffers, or something. Of course, 6 holes, 3 guys, the math is still good.

Comment

• tomballin
                    Commando
                    • Dec 2004

Rick James, spotted late week, at some white bitch’s home - March 2005

The After Life – Super Freak Lives On!

Note: Since the new RothArmy rules, per Sarge, of no photos that include male genitalia, I had to crop this picture of the reincarnated Super Freak Rick James with his giant bonier. Aw, the price we all pay for being civilized here.

Probably for the best, I wouldn’t want to attract a bunch of VHLinkers to the site, by posting the full pic, and them getting into a “feeding frenzy”, or the site getting thousands of VHLinker’s downloading the pic, (to tape to the palm of their hand), and eating up more precious bandwidth around here.

Probably why Sarge made the new rule in the first place. Damn smart thinking!

Comment

• tomballin
                      Commando
                      • Dec 2004

AND FINALLY,,,,,,,,,,,Yeah, I know, you just gottas knowssss……..

Who's the other RothArmy Members Slave’s co-mascot you ask.

Well, it's Rodney "Why Can't We Just All Get Along?" King, of course.

Peace - Tomba

==END==

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Cool thread on Rick. I once saw him at Buffalo-Niagara Int. Airport sometime in the late 80's---BITCH!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Re: The Greatest Videos-DLRs CVH Days alter Ego

Originally posted by tomballin
                          The Greatest Videos Ever Made - If you are on heavy ludes this is.- - a.k.a DLR’s CVH days alter Ego, from the Dark Side

Back by popular demand, from the deepest darkest confines, at the cost of many many lives, it's the new Official R.A. Members Slave’s co-mascot, the spirit of brother Super Freak Rick James (and friends).

Got a boatload of awesome Super Freak videos, pics, and unreleased brother Rick material,……Brand New For Ya - DLR

Also, I didn't know until recently, that there was a connection between brother Rick and DLR, and even EVH, that is being revealed for the very first time publically, right here at Roth Army.

And,,,,,, It's kinda like my pants, (it's hard to fit it all in - DLR) and it's hard to fit all this awesome new material into one steamy lil' thread for your viewing enjoyment.

But, I am pleased to announce that modern technology has prevailed, and I am now able to make this available to the fine Roth Army membership, for the very first time ever.

If I had to pick two super pussy getting and partying Rock kings of the CVH era, it would be Diamond Dave and Super Freak Rick James, imo. Of course, James was in a league that Roth would never even try to compete, ROFLOL.

I do it for the Brotherhood and the Love, (Marq Torien, DLR clone frontman for the BulletBoys)

Tomba

that is some freaky open casket shots. They put da make up on the super freak!
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• tomballin
                            Commando
                            • Dec 2004

This Charlie Murphy video clip on brother Rick is some of the funniest shite, I have seen. Laughed my ass off!

Originally posted by tomballin
                            6. Charlie Murphy’s True Hollywood Stories - “I’m Rick James Bitch”
                            Comedy Central video.

This is one screaming funny video, done by Charlie Murphy, (Eddie Murphy’s brother), with comedian Dave Chappelle as Rick James, with brother Rick himself in this awesome video done 18 months ago. Windows Media Player, 14.6 MB, 150Kpbs 14 minutes.

* Here *

Comment

Roth Army Recruit
                              • Mar 2005

Last edited by Cato; 03-26-2005, 07:34 AM.
                              i love this site

Comment

Roth Army Recruit
                                • Mar 2005

MMMM
                                Last edited by Cato; 03-26-2005, 07:34 AM.
                                i love this site

Comment

Working...