X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
    I guess I just debate too many politics to be a good mod in here, eh?
    I don't agree with a lot of your politics but that doesn't mean you wouldn't be a great mod. (LOL...you should be the Photoshop mod.)
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      I guess I just debate too many politics to be a good mod in here, eh?
      Ditto for me.

Comment

• vanzilla
        Veteran
        • Jul 2004

All right - since this thread is sinking - I figured "What the hell?"

Since no one has formally thrown their hat in the ring for the mod job, I'd like to state for the record - I'm interested.

- BUT WAIT VAN YOU'RE JUST A SNIPER...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO GET MOD STATUS...

Well, you're right. I haven't been posting here too long. But in the past few months that I've hung around this dump I've met some very cool people. Rikk, Mezro, Ima, Academic Punk, Max, AL, Carmine, NorthernGirl, and everyone else I've had some clever conversation with - thank you for some truly good times. I hope to bond with many more Army members in the future.

- WHAT MAKES YOU QUALIFIED FOR THE LOCKER ROOM MOD VAN?

When I'm not in here debating on the status of a Dave Reunion, or is Ed Banging Gary? - I produce sports for a local TV affiliate in Nashville. In my 8 years there I've covered a Super Bowl; NFL and NHL Playoffs; Nextel Cup, Busch, and IRL Races; several college football bowls including the 1999 Fiesta Bowl where Tennessee won the National Championship. I also produce the coach's show for the Tennessee Titans as well as a 30 minute weekly sports program, a 30 minute high school football program, and some of the daily sportscasts. During my time at the station I've won 8 Local Emmys, an SPJ Award, and 2 AP Awards.

I don't want to sound like Joe Thunder on this thread, but I want to get the point across that I have the moxy to talk sports.

-WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE TABLE AS MOD VAN?

Other than a healthy appetite for sports and an incredibly low IQ - I hope to carry over some cool inside scoops that I sometimes get at the station. I also think it'd be cool to interview some pro athletes for this site. You'd be surprised at how much VH I hear in locker rooms. I have a good relationship with several players here in Nashvegas and could probaly talk a few into doing interviews for The Army.

-WHAT IF YOU'RE JUST BULLSHITTING US VAN YOU COCKSUCKER?

Please. The only website I lie on is the IRS's. If I were bullshitting and got the mod spot, it'd be pretty obvious after a few days that I bullshitted well enough to get it. So why bother. If you want any other info you can PM me.

-ANYTHING ELSE VAN OR ARE YOU DONE STROKING YOURSELF?

That pretty much covers it. I hope I didn't come off like an ego maniac. This site doesn't need another Joe Thunder. I just wanted to state my case for mod status. I've never been good at campaigning.

I've heard redblkwht, Warham, EVH fanatic are all in consideration for the spot. They are all very cool guys who would do a great job and probably deserve it more than I because they've been around longer. With that said, I'd still like to be in the running. AL and Va do a great job here and I think I'd be a good fit.

Even if I don't get it, I won't take it personally because this is a great site and I've met some funny dudes here. Plus, I've discovered the powers of the great ALAN THE PANTHER.

Thanks for your time and support.

God I feel like a total ass kisser. I'll never go into politics. Let the bashing begin.
        Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Again, LOU is my nomination. He knows lots about sports, AND he knows quality .mp3 when he hears it!

is this joke getting old yet? For anyone? Just say so if it is...

Comment

• vanzilla
            Veteran
            • Jul 2004

Did I mention I lost my virginity when I was 16?
            Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
              Again, LOU is my nomination. He knows lots about sports, AND he knows quality .mp3 when he hears it!

is this joke getting old yet? For anyone? Just say so if it is...

Yes, Punk.

The joke is old and wasn't even funny the first time. Shut the fuck up already or I'm going to kick your bitch ass. OKAY???

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

I don't know why this thread is continuing...

Trust me, I'm not on any type of power trip, mind you, nor do I really give a fuck one way or another....

But Poj and I have both said that two Mods in this forum are PLENTY...

If it wasn't for the Joe Louis wannabe in Butler, PA, I'd say I close 5 threads a YEAR.....

But, hey, do what you wanna do....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• academic punk
                  Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Yes, Punk.

The joke is old and wasn't even funny the first time. Shut the fuck up already or I'm going to kick your bitch ass. OKAY???

Uh, excuse me, who the fuck are you? You wanna start shit? Bring it on!!! I will fuck you up!!!! Got it??

Comment

• redblkwht
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

HUH?
                    dude your quoting yourself..

EUAS

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by redblkwht
                      HUH?
                      dude your quoting yourself..

Eh. I was bored.

Comment

• academic punk
                        Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Eh. I was bored.
                        You were bored??? well, I'll make sure you never fucking feel bored again!!! I will bring into such a world of fucking pain it is not to be believed!!! Fuckin' prick. Take your limp dick and get the fuck out of here.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

You were bored??? well, I'll make sure you never fucking feel bored again!!! I will bring into such a world of fucking pain it is not to be believed!!! Fuckin' prick. Take your limp dick and get the fuck out of here.
                          Please try and stay on topic, or I'll have Jesterskank ban you
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• academic punk
                            Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• academic punk
                              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up.