I want Van Halen to reunite, while Dave can still do his karate kicks!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

I want Van Halen to reunite, while Dave can still do his karate kicks!!!

My best friend is such a fucking asshole.

He told me he heard a disc jockey, on our local BIG 106 local classic rock station that David Lee Roth was working with Eddie in reuniting classic Van Halen, and I came driving home about 90 MPH in the HOV lane, almost killing several people in the crossfire. It's strange how you wouldn't believe a rumor TEN THOUSAND people are talking abouit over the internet... but if you best friend tells you something... you'll eat that shit up... like a fucking homeless person finding a 99 cent burrito at the bottom of a trash can!! I AM SO FUCKING GULIABLE!!

Anyways...
    There was no news to be found obviously!
    So i'm gonna have to kick his ass, for bullshitting me.

Anyways...
    Imagine if they really did reunite somewhere up the road... I know we've beaten this down so many fucking times!!

But Imagine Van Halen reuniting in 2008 or 09
    What if we saw Dave struggling to do a kick, and it comes across to contrived or gimmicky... like Dave signed a contract to do only ONE KICK per show... because he's got a bad back now!

Or what about Michael Anthony, yeah he's a great harmonizer and bass player, but did anyone help but notice his MAN TITTIES these days?!?!!

This motherfucker must a fucking "D" cup by now..... in 1978 his chest was in decent physical shape... now his tits look like TWO BURGERS FALLING OFF THE GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL!!!!!

Or imagine seein' those fucking FAGS, Alex and Eddie tryin' to dance around.... or even walk on stage for that matter!

Fuckin' crutches for eddie... and a neckbrace for Alex!

Maybe we should all be glad they never get back together!
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

I agree WARF.

The clock is in overdrive ticking mode.

A geritol disaster would suck big green donkey dicks.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I don't think anyone would need to see the compound fracture of DLR's leg after he landed a jump from the drum riser if they wait too much longer. That would be awful.

Two words - Joe Theismann
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• Mezro
        Full Member Status

• May 2004

I say this over and over and over and fucking over again...

Mezro...1996 was the prime time...i just don't see it being what we would all want at this stage...
        Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Calderone
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

in 1996 ....i believed that dave has lost the kicks and stuff....
          cause the only thing i've seen at that time was EEAS videos and 1984
          so i thought...i dont think this guy can do that these days
          but when i saw the 2002 video...i really was amazed !
          DAVE STILL HAS IT !
          at least most of it !

Comment

• Loons The Great

The Stones still rock. The Who still rock and roll. Chuck Berry still is goode. Elvis is still singin...somewheres...David Bowie still sounds good...Page and Plant were stellar in '95 and '98--Page toured with the Black Crowes in '99...there was an' ol' blues man in my hometown with a peg leg who played the boogie woogie on the piano 'til he was literally 103--every year his birthday was a bash--that guy is still kickin', let's have a party!! He would play the piana with his left hand, drink beer with his right hand, smoke a cigar, talk some jive and smack to his band, and flirt with some ladies...so, age is a state of mind...Buddy Guy and R.L.Burnside are still tearin' buildings down with their blues...an' how about a lil' faith in our fearless leader...we talkin' some DIAMOND DAVE here, the man is an ACTION FIGURE.
            Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2005, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

At this point I would be happy with just one more album, no tour.
              Dave doesnt need to kick in the studio.

I think theres more probability of that now, than a fullblown tour.
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• vanzilla
                Veteran
                • Jul 2004

jFuck - I'd be happy with anything at this point - but f it does happen - how could they not tour? How could they ignore that cash cow? How pissed off would we be if they did reunite for one last album but not go on the road?

Shit, this place would be up in arms! (Pun intended).

God - I feel like I'm having deja vu Mark. Haven't we been talking about this shit since 96?

I think Mez makes a good point about 96 being the prime time for it to happen. The shape Ed is in now would almost make a reunion undigestable.
                Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

I'm with Panamark on this one. If they're to ever do it again, a tour would be nice, but...even as a fan who's never seen the original line up on stage apart from what videos I have and the 96 MTV debacle...I'd rather see an official live album compiled from the vaults and a new studio album and leave it at that - better to have what documentation there is, while they were at their peak, than to watch Ed, Mike and Al struggling to keep up with David. My two cents.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

fuck , i thought warf had done a van gully on us

how ya doin , ya old faggot ?

Comment

• Figs
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

You know, this never crossed my mind before, but as I think about it it seems like a capital idea!! Dave reuniting with VH!! That would ROCK!! And yes, I do agree that sooner would be better than later!

ROTH ON!!

Comment

• BenJammin
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Feb 2004

The only way a reunion will happen is if ALEX breaks his neck and croaks (we can only hope). That would end his puppeteering of Ed, who would eventually get over losing his mediocre drummer and seek out Dave as a susbtitute older brother figure.
                        "Money can't buy poverty." -Marty Feldman

Comment

• Antonella
                          Roadie
                          • Jan 2005

Folks...it will happen!! CVH will reunite again...Dave will be back!!! Good things come to those who wait........BUT....if anyone wants to kidnapp dave, ed, mikey n alex stick them in a room together with plenty of booze, coke n hot chicks and they can't come out until they have a bunch of new songs and are ready to hit the road....hey hey nuthin but yeah...i'm up for it!!!!! WHY THE FUCK NOT?????

Comment

• hard rock
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Oct 2004

So what if Dave can only muster up a few kicks a show. Jagger today is not Jagger 20 years ago but he still rocks today.

If Roth can at least run around one end to the other , make his jokes and comments and still wear the flashy Diamond outfits it would still make for a great show.

Your never to old to rock n roll!!!!!!1

Comment

• Marc8382
                              Roth Army Recruit
                              • Jun 2004

I think the most important factor in a VH reunion wouldnt be if Eddie and Dave had the energy to run around, it is more important that Dave can still sing well and that Eddie can still play guitar (and be sober while doing so). I doubt Dave can jump off the drum riser without feeling some soreness considering that he's 50 years old. While I downloaded the 2/1/84 show from this website, it would be nice for an official live album from that period of their career, maybe a DVD as well.

Comment

Working...