Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Will Van Halen reunite with Dave, Dave needs new hair and is Dave Gay ? - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Van Halen reunite with Dave, Dave needs new hair and is Dave Gay ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Sammy Hagar made quality music? I thought he made it a career to parrot and rip off better acts.

I do have a short attention span regarding your posts though. Maybe it's the boring cliches' you spout.
    those 'boring cliches' are just the truths that you rothtards all keep ignoring. do you REALLY think davids coming back? do you have illusions that he HAS NOT done everything he possibly could to burn every single bridge to van halen? do you honestly think that his music as a solo artist will stand the test of time?

even for a minute, do you all SERIOUSLY believe that?

youre in worse condition than i thought, if thats the case. stupidity always seems to be in season in roths fanatasy-land...

three lock rock
    Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
    Prikk
    Billl Limpburgh
    Dickdfresh
    Matt Wite
    Shaun Ponsonby
    Wawazass
    Sole Reeper
    and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
      those 'boring cliches' are just the truths that you rothtards all keep ignoring. do you REALLY think davids coming back? do you have illusions that he HAS NOT done everything he possibly could to burn every single bridge to van halen? do you honestly think that his music as a solo artist will stand the test of time?

even for a minute, do you all SERIOUSLY believe that?

youre in worse condition than i thought, if thats the case. stupidity always seems to be in season in roths fanatasy-land...

three lock rock
      I sort of hope he doesn't soil himself with that asshole Alexis and the drunken Eddie. They aren't doing anything now and probably won't ever again. Goodbye Three Hole Input. it's been a "Pleasure...", not need to thank, bitch slap administered for free and without prejudice.

Comment

Oh, don't worry, i'm sure you'll see david's name in print in the future - in 2030 when trivial pursuits 'rock star edition' game comes out, i'd imagine they'd find some way to include him...somehow he ought to at least get a random question.

defeating that, he's done and everybody with any brains knows it.

three lock rock

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
        Prikk
        Billl Limpburgh
        Dickdfresh
        Matt Wite
        Shaun Ponsonby
        Wawazass
        Sole Reeper
        and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

Shouldnt it be "Three Lick Rock ?"

That would make more sense.

Sammy's music is about as deep as an ants anus...
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Someone please ban this cunt NOW!
            Achtung Baby I say, I say...

Comment

No room for discussion Mark, just ban the cunt.
              Achtung Baby I say, I say...

Comment

you wanna see something funny? go see a roth concert and watch how quickly all 50 people that showed up make a run for the door 3 songs into his set! now THATS hysterical!

three lock rock

sammy 4eva!!
                david who?
                Yo Fucknuts-

Speaking of well attended shows...why don't you check out the rest of these forums? Somewhere, you'll find a recent picture of one of Sammy's smashingly successful Waborita shows at some little dive bar full of sperm-burping tavern wenches. (Y'know...the kind of place that Great White burns down) If there's 25 people in the whole joint, I'd be amazed.

The aforementioned wenches being Sammy's type of girl, whenever he can't find the right guy for a suck.

Hagar has never been anything but "C" list talent at best, and I'm giving LOTS of latitude there.

Can't drive 55, asshole??? Good....do about 105 straight off a fucking bridge, sheep.

Or....why not just march to Mars where your senseless ramblings might make sense to people on another planet.
                Last edited by fryingdutchman; 04-01-2005, 06:26 AM.
                Originally posted by perilouspete
                fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

there were some turnouts that didnt go that well, but did ANYONE have a great summer 2004 tour? NO! and its because mullet-headed douch-nozzles like me who work the overnight shift at a bowling alley can't affort ticket prices that are too damn high and the economy is really bad right now, and those were the ONLY reasons. and its still common knowledge that van hagar had one of the best summer tours of 2004 out of everybody that was touring, bar none, and all the reviews from my rimjob buddies in the sheep pen confirmed it.

you rothtards just have a hard time facing reality. but im sammys little leather fuck boy, and opening my eyes to accept Sammys tequila and buffalo wing flavored cum load is my mission! i also accepted Sammy's incredibly undersized cock in my ass gladly and will succeed in taking him all the way up his little walnut sack....no matter the cost.

signed,

three lock rock

sammy 4eva!!
                  david who?
                  Originally posted by perilouspete
                  fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

This is surely an April Fools thread. Certainly no one SERIOUSLY would post that "Up For Breakfast" is a "relevant" song.
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

HAAAAHHHHH!

the thing is Dave will never have to sing fat spammys crappy love ballad... never never never!!!

but this is your taste in music, you prefer the boring love ballad!!
                      no problem with that.. some people are different, they enjoy meatloaf, or worst spammys little dick, accompanied by the MCDONALD outfit and colors!

hey it's all good,

would you like a doughnut with that?
                      Last edited by franksters; 04-01-2005, 10:08 AM.
                      SUMMER'S JUST
                      AROUND
                      THE CORNER!

[IMG]
                      http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...rs/2wbthcw.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by secrets
                        No room for discussion Mark, just ban the cunt.
                        I was about to, but he vanished !!

THe Typical slimy little Spammy anus sucker !!!
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

not to fear, i'm back. you trailer trash 6 dead cars in the front yard 13 dogs in the back yard jerry springer rejects need to have somebody to stand up for van halen here, and for all of you great fans, i dont see anybody doing that. tom vu seems to be ok, but other than that you all appear to be obsessed with placing your fear of your heros homosexuality on sammy unfairly and when you cant deal with me you attack my sexuality. fair enough. arguing with fools im used to, ive certainly done it before. not to worry because i'm patient.

three lock rock

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                          Prikk
                          Billl Limpburgh
                          Dickdfresh
                          Matt Wite
                          Shaun Ponsonby
                          Wawazass
                          Sole Reeper

Comment

Three lock cock sucks! go back to cabo and wabo some nuts! pussy boy!

Comment

yawn

three lock rock

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                              Prikk
                              Billl Limpburgh
                              Dickdfresh
                              Matt Wite
                              Shaun Ponsonby
                              Wawazass
                              Sole Reeper

Comment

Three lock cock sucks! go back to cabo and wabo some nuts! pussy boy!

Comment

Working...
                                X