Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Van Halen reunite with Dave, Dave needs new hair and is Dave Gay ?

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by secrets
    No room for discussion Mark, just ban the cunt.
    I was about to, but he vanished !!

THe Typical slimy little Spammy anus sucker !!!
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    not to fear, i'm back. you trailer trash 6 dead cars in the front yard 13 dogs in the back yard jerry springer rejects need to have somebody to stand up for van halen here, and for all of you great fans, i dont see anybody doing that. tom vu seems to be ok, but other than that you all appear to be obsessed with placing your fear of your heros homosexuality on sammy unfairly and when you cant deal with me you attack my sexuality. fair enough. arguing with fools im used to, ive certainly done it before. not to worry because i'm patient.

three lock rock
    Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
    Prikk
    Billl Limpburgh
    Dickdfresh
    Matt Wite
    Shaun Ponsonby
    Wawazass
    Sole Reeper
    and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Hightend Alert!
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Three lock cock sucks! go back to cabo and wabo some nuts! pussy boy!

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    yawn

three lock rock

Hightend Alert!
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Three lock cock sucks! go back to cabo and wabo some nuts! pussy boy!

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm sensing a theme from the good GeneralRoth...

Not a bad thing, mind you, considering the circumstances!
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    not a bad thing, just a typical thing for either david lee roth or what remains of his followers - repetition of the same tired old crap over and over...

three lock rock

SHEEP PEN GUNTKEEPER
    Veteran

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Oh, and your so fucking original with the bullshit you spill. Listen I hate getting into internet fights, but the gloves are off fucker. You want to fuck with me and the rest of the army, bring it on. I fucking eat d-bags like you for breakfast.

You suck.
    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    the problem here is, ive given you all plenty of reasons why sammys more of a viable commodity and more musically relevant than roth, but you keep ignoring all of it and just keep on spewing the same 'youre a fag', 'fuck you', 'suck a dick' nonsense. i shouldnt expect anything exceptionally intelligent out of you rothtards, but i had at least hoped for a challenge or some intelligent debate. all ive seen so far as a bunch of worried homosexuals who are obviously still in the closet and very concerned about whether or not their icon will regain his sex god status from days of yore.

you're all fucking pathetic. each and every one of you.

but thats ok, you wont scare me off that easily. sorry to disrupt your lame little site and give you all something else to do other than the circle jerk and back patting...then again, fuck it, im not sorry.

kiss my ass, bitches.

three lock rock

Degenerate #4
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    actually, this is fun...

i haven't had a good laugh from a douche like you in a while.

tell me, did you like sammy pre-vh or once he jumped on the coat tails?

after seeing the sam/dave tour, van hagar in 2004 and watching old shows of cvh, the conclusion is simple... dave is the better frontman for the band. he's not the best singer, we've established that fact, but he's ten times the showman sammy pretends to be. dave captivates the audience without having to get them to drink some weak ass tequila first.

what reasons have you given that sammy is more viable than dave? you've stated that people left daves shows early in the set. i can't vouch for that, but lets think for a minute though, during daves solo spot, do you have people running to the door looking for beer/piss/just to get away? no. with "eagles fly" you do. your man can't keep the asses in the seats when its just himself

sammy is fine for guys like you who want to sit there and drink like there's no tomorrow. we on the other hand want to turn our shit up and blast fuckers out of their seats with music. you can come in here and try to muck up the army all you want, but we will prevail.

dave of 2005 i think is fine with the fact that he's not in the spotlight anymore, he has been for quite sometime. sammy on the otherhand has tatsed the success that someone has earned and wants to keep trying until he gets to that level on his own... which he won't. he doesn't have the leading abilities and he doesn't have the talent like the diamond one does.

i'm not going to totally resort like some of the other soldiers and just bombard you by calling you names (the douche comment is the only exception); but i do have one question for you. what is the owned business? who exactly have you owned? not any of us, not by any stretch of the imagination. so just call-ma-te for a minute there son and think before you speak.

dave is the best, just admit it
    Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Reverend of Style
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    TLR, it is interesting how you insult the posters here about deragatory comments.(I won't explain the word deragatory, TLR. Look it up in Webster's) You then ended your last post by insulting and swearing at everyone. Nice.
    Your facts in insulting Dave era VH are laughable. I find it interesting how you said Me Wise Magic was written for Sammy so you seemed to insinuate that is why it was good. The same could be said then for your precious 5150 cd. Every Hagar fan in the free world brags on that album. Yet it was more than half done with Roth. There are bootlegs with the same 5150 music and Dave's vocals/lyrics from the 5150 sessions out there. If Eddie had such great material why would he use the music from the Chris Penn movie Wild Life for the 5150 record also??? He in effect used some of that music twice. There is a song called Donut City that sounds just like Good enough. I thin k it is the same song! Plus Get UP has the same exact drums throughout the song from Hot For Teacher. Yes, the great 5150.

On the new VH hits cd they have 3 new tracks. You Hagar fans would run riot on Dave and Vh if he made a new song with a keyboard opening that sounded like 1984. Yet what does Van Hagar do? They release a song that has an identical helicopter/drum beat from a song from 1986 Why Can't this be Love? Also WCTBL sounds more dated like an 80's tune than any other original VH. Sorry but it's true. Plus everytime Sammy solo or VHagar in concert does a 5150 tune they say "It's 5150 time!" If Dave said, "It's 1984 time!" no matter the reason, Hagar fans would climax all over themselves using that one forever. They would say see Dave is the past, Sammy is the future and longevity for VH. I just want you to see the hypocrisy of what you say.

Also you say the Vh tour of 2004 only didn't do better because of the economy? Bullshit. In 1991 when Hagar was in VH and they did the FUCK tour there was also a U.S. recession. Other bands that year that didn't sell well blamed the economy. I recall Sammy Hagar saying the economy didn't effect VH. We still did a sell out tour. He also went on to explain to the effect if you are that good or have good new material to promote it wouldn't matter about the economy. Fans woudl still come. How does he explain 2004 tour? Don't say because of ticket prices. The Stones sell out at $375 a ticket. Classic VH would have sold out at the prices Van Hagar were charging. You also need to be more educated to argue.

David Lee Roth solo tours may not be great these days in terms of sales. Neither is Hagar by much. Sammy has a show here in Chicago feat. Michael Anthony. That show like the VH tour of 2004 didn't sell out here. I ma not even trying to bad mouth Sammy or Van Hagar. I am just pointing out some facts I notice Hagar fans always overlook. If you want to compare facts they are out there. Dave had better cd sales with VH, he actually had better solo tours. Sammy never headlined arenas on his solo tours. Dave did. and Dave and VH have more chart topping songs. The only thing Hagar has with VH that Dave doesn't is a Grammy. That woulda happened by 86' even if Nipsy Russell was fronting VH.

Sorry to the rest for the long winded email. I will school him later only if need be.
    I am the law.

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Listen up, Rebel - I came here with good faith to discuss the merits of Hagar vs. Roth and all that has happened so far is:

1 - I've been called a 'fag', repeatedly;
    2 - My posts have been changed to something else entirely;
    3 - I've been physically threatened;
    4 - I've been stalked from post to post;
    5 - and I've been flooded with abusive PMs. I have literally received about 19 since last night with people threatening to kick my ass and do things to my family and house.

sorry, but my patience is wearing a bit thin with you guys.

but i'm NOT going to quit!

three lock rock

Reverend of Style
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    TLR, I also have a bone to pick with Sammy about his 2004 tour with VH. HE lied saying he would sing the CVH like never sung before. I was given a ticket for their 2nd show in Chi-town. I saw them do Jump, Panama, Unchained, ATBL, Somebody Get Me a Doctor and You Really Got me. The only one's he gave something to were Unchained and YRGM (YRGM probably because it is originally a KInks tune). He did Jump mediocre at best. Mikey sang SGMAD. I should say Mikey pretty much sang ATBL and Panama also. I like that Sam signs autographs for fans during the show, but not at the expense of his performance. Billy Idol signs for fans. It is a cool gesture. Billy Idol doesn't do it to the detriment of his show. Mikey had to pick up the singing because Sammy kept missing his parts. He let the fans do the "Ive been to the edge.." part in ATBL and the "It's a little bit hot in here tonight...." part in Panama. He said ulitmately after the tour began- I don't like singing songs I didn't write. He should have been more honest. I don't like singing songs David Lee Roth wrote. He does jams on a daily basis with anyone who will go onstage and sings there music. In fact VH did the Who and Zepplin covers too. I saw them do A Neil Young song once during the RHRN tour. What a joke!!! They can't do Everbody Wants Some! But they can do a Neil "Fucking" Young song. Unacceptable. I don't want to hear about how great he is when some of Van Halen's biggest hits, biggest CVH hits are ignored. Shame on VH 2004. See TLR more reason to like Dave and classic VH. I will conduct more school later.

P.S. The first Chicago show may have been sold out. The 2nd night wasn't. This is also a big VH Market. A big hard rock market. I did notice within VH's lack of press for this tour they never said who was singing for VH either that much. Most Chicago promos and one's from other states friends told me they heard had Roth songs. They almost gave people the notion it was Dave or both Dave and Sam. BAd!

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    so basically its sour grapes because they didnt play 'everybody wants some'? i said this earlier. they have newer stuff to promote, more relevant stuff. they're not out promoting WACF...

three lock rock

Banned
    JUST HERE FOR THE BEER
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Rebel Yell5
    . He should have been more honest. I don't like singing songs David Lee Roth wrote. He does jams on a daily basis with anyone who will go onstage and sings there music. In fact VH did the Who and Zepplin covers too. I saw them do A Neil Young song once during the RHRN tour. What a joke!!! They can't do Everbody Wants Some! But they can do a Neil "Fucking" Young song. Unacceptable. .

That is a excellent point dude you nailed it.

Reverend of Style
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey dude sorry if you were insulted. Yet don't say you came here to intelligently debate the posters of this site. You were condescending when you started. You came here looking for a fight. I have the same user name on the VH links. I don't go there to bash Sammy. I will not sugar coat and always brag how great he is. Since Hagar rejoined VH the VH links is kinda like the Hagar Army now. Just try and say a negative on Sammy. I don't bash him here either. I prefer CVH and Dave solo. I don't get why he was given so much repsect as a front man for VH. He has marked out a good career for himself. It doesn't interest me and I don't choose to follow his career or music too much. I think he is OK not great. He never made vH great. I also think Sam seems like a cool dude personally. I do believe he hates the comparisons to Dave to this day and his version of VH versus CVH. VH was an established name. He came in and had to do nothing to build that. There sound and attitude changed when he came onboard. Making in effect 2 bands. He didn't mature them or make them have more artistic merit. I laugh at that claim everytime I hear it. I also know if he could answer and he has said he thinks his VH was the better. I think if Mike Anthony or EV or Al said it was better they are liars. LOok you don't have to be in love or be friends to be in a group. Yet then again the current or most recent lineup of VH isn't anyway. Lastly the VH Links acts like Sammy Hagar's vocals are like Freddie Mercury's, or Geoff Tate's or Pavarotti. You would think on the links that Sammy was the greatest singer who ever lived and never fucks up live. It is discussed repeatedly how Dave can't cut it live over there. I have seen Hagar and Dave and hey it is live music. Both have been good and bad. Dude you might just be happier in the Hagar la la land of some other sites.

Reverend of Style
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What newer and relevant material?? Why Can't this be Love? or When It's Love? Or LOve Walks IN/ Please enlighten the board then. I will spit my water I am drinking and ruin my keyboard if you say the 3 new VH tunes on the greatest hits. I only know of 3 people personally that liked those songs. Everyone else said they were mediocre. Including 2 big Van Hagar friends of mine. I am not pissed they didn't sing Everbody Wants Some/ I am pissed that Sammy is less than honest on why he doesn't do classic vh, they don't do CVH during VH tours, and substitute it with shitty covers. I can see since Ed and Al jam during soundchecks to CVH they want to play it. Let the board here guess one good reason they don't play any more CVH?? Yeah we know the guy's name----. I also think it is comical that you say Eagles Fly is so great. That is a bathroom break song. I will give you this my brother went to both VH 2004 shows in Chicago. I was at nite 2. The crowd was into it a bit when I was there. Not as much as I would expect from a VH shoiw though. They went nuts he said during every song on nite1. He said also that people left the building singing When It's Love even after the show ended. It proves to me no matter what the brothers say. There are definitely 2 camps of VH fans.

Reverend of Style
    Full On Cocktard
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey TLR, One other item. What arenas is Sammy selling out in??? The average on the 04' tour with VH was 5,000 to 6,000 a night. He is playing a theatre here in Chicago. It isn't even sold out yet. You came to this board bashing Dave saying he was bald, 60 in spandex washed up and 40 of 50 people who actually come to his shows leave. So tell me what arena will Sammy be headlining on his current tour? Also why did the 04' tour do 5,000 to 6,000 a night average in arenas for the once Mighty VH? You said the economy, but I wanted you real answer as to why.

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
    Listen up, Rebel - I came here with good faith to discuss the merits of Hagar vs. Roth and all that has happened so far is:

5 - and I've been flooded with abusive PMs. I have literally received about 19 since last night with people threatening to kick my ass and do things to my family and house.

three lock rock
    Hey three inch rockhard cock...

Below is the text of a thread YOU started titled "Give me a break." Remember this is your FIRST post in the thread:

"oh my god you guys are so freaking hilarious. all of you brownosers have your heads so far up davids ass its sickening. you guys are all stuck so far back in 1984 its pathetic. sammy hagar, the red rocker himself, made van halen so much BETTER than they ever were with that spandex wearing fool doing karate kicks and swordfights with himself and god knows all. what an idiot - i mean, seriously, when was the last time ANYBODY understood anything roth had to say in an interview? the guys such a pompous ass he takes over the interviews and nobody can get a question in! thats why davids such a joke when it comes to rock and roll and will be remembered for nothing else other than being a total buffoon that makes an ass out of himself on any given occasion. at least with sammy van halen grew musically beyond the whole sex and girls things.

you guys are totally stupid. go crank up the loverboy and knock yourselfs out because 1984 aint coming back!

signed,

three lock rock"

Is that what you call coming here "in good faith to discuss the merits of Hagar vs. Roth"?????

Do you have another bullshit statement you'd like to add, or are you fucking done?

You're an ignorant loser who wouldn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. You ARE a fag who stated in one post that you "love Sammy's cock"

And perhaps the worst insult of all - you're a Hagar fan.

Sex Bomb Baby
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

4eva!!
    only prepubescent girls say that Three Cock Rock

Sex Bomb Baby
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    take that from somone almost half your age

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

three lock rock
    Cry me a River Justin.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well, this will be my first post here, after a week or two of trolling around (seen the sheep pen, good shit), but hey, TLR, you were given a solid argument by Rebel Yell. You hiding in the pen tonight or what? Come back your shit up, I wanna see this argument. I don't know, how in any bodys right mind, can compare MWM with up for breakfast. How can you think that the three new songs capture any VH essence. The only time Hagar did anything right was with Montrose, and hey mother fucker, it aint 1974 anymore. 1984 was the last VH album, period. Van Hagar is a completly different band, and is in a completly different leage then CVH. CVH was pure rock and roll, it captured the attitude, it captured the essense, and was pure musical bliss. Van Hagar is hair metal. It's been proven through record sales, too, as even on "Van Halens" website, it shows that VH1, or 1984, almost sold as many albums as all the hagar albums combined. Thats pretty sad. So, Three cocks(in your ass)rocks, how come "5150" hasn't outsold 1984 if its sooo much fucking better. Whats the real reason for why the 04 tour's numbers are so shitty? Why is hagar fat? Why does he wear capris? How come, when hagar was asked to write human beings for twister (I think, hagar isnt my best subject), he was asked not to write about a hurricain, but some of the lyrics depict someone being blown away by sed hurricain. Why does dave kick so much ass? How can any body, other then the mentally challenged, say that Van Hagar is better then any CVH material? Why is TCR such a dumbass? I know some of these questions may be tough to answer, but think it through, TCR, think long and hard, the total opposite of what your cock would be if you saw angolena joulie strip in front of you. Oh, and may I say, that the song 1984 was more creative then anything van hagar spewed out throughout the years.

Oh, and Panamark(and the rest of the gear street guys), I have decided, thanks to your guy's help. to invest in a 2203 JCM 800 Superlead and a 1960 A Marshall cab.

Dave or the grave,

ASDF
    Last edited by ASDF125250; 04-02-2005 at 03:56 AM.

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    those 'boring cliches' are just the truths that you rothtards all keep ignoring. do you REALLY think davids coming back? do you have illusions that he HAS NOT done everything he possibly could to burn every single bridge to van halen? do you honestly think that his music as a solo artist will stand the test of time?

even for a minute, do you all SERIOUSLY believe that?

youre in worse condition than i thought, if thats the case. stupidity always seems to be in season in roths fanatasy-land...
    Well jr, you dont get how Fair Warning compaires to ou812..... hum, lets pretend all the crack you smoked didnt leave you toothless, And lets say your starveing. My guess is you would pass up a steak for some mc nuggets. You cant be serious. If so, dont be bitter, Dave nailed alot of guys mothers about your age.

three lock rock

Roth Army Recruit

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well jr, you dont get how Fair Warning compaires to ou812..... hum, lets pretend all the crack you smoked didnt leave you toothless, And lets say your starveing. My guess is you would pass up a steak for some mc nuggets. You cant be serious. If so, dont be bitter, Dave nailed alot of guys mothers about your age.

Dump Mistress!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    1. I hope so...
    2. Nope, he looks great!!
    3. Never in a million years.. but I'll road test him to check!!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ASDF125250

Oh, and Panamark(and the rest of the gear street guys), I have decided, thanks to your guy's help. to invest in a 2203 JCM 800 Superlead and a 1960 A Marshall cab.

Dave or the grave,

ASDF
    Great Stuff ! You wont be dissapointed with a JCM 800.. Its a classic !

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Three Lock Rock, you seem to hate Dave Lee Roth but yet you post 190 posts in about a day, on a Roth website!
    ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Soul Reaper
    Three Lock Rock, you seem to hate Dave Lee Roth but yet you post 190 posts in about a day, on a Roth website!
    which is much, much more sane than the 254 that some retard from this site posted on OURS, dont you think?

three lock rock

david who?

SHEEP PEN-JUNKHEAD
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    which is much, much more sane than the 254 that some retard from this site posted on OURS, dont you think?

three lock rock

david who?

What site is that?

DLR7884
    Who did it?
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Sex Bomb Baby
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    haha no response from Three Cock Rock about what i said... OWNED!!!

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Three Lock Cocksucker.........Disasterous tour pimping another rehashed "Best of.." album ..What a glorious fuckin reunion..
    Can you say 'trainwreck" ? Van Hagar proved once again that they are irrelevent in todays world of music. Talk about trying to flush a legacy down the shitter ! NOBODY BOUGHT THE ALBUM & NOBODY SHOWED UP !!!

Fitty 1 Shitty sold well because half the tunes were written with Dave.
    Plus the curiosity factor. Each suck-ceeding release sold less than the previous ..
    Van Hagar is finished........YOU are the one who should get over it .
    and GO THE FUCK BACK TO CHED ROCKER .COM

Three Lock Cock = Bone smugglin Pole Puffer
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Groupie

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm still waiting to here what the cocksucker has to say about what Rebel Yell and what I said. Yeah, Panamark, I have heard a few of them and they rock like all hell. I've been poor for a while and stuck to play 10-20 watt solid state pieces of shit, so this should be a really good investment. 123 posts a day, TCR, you sad mother fucker...I'm beginning to think your bored of staring at the city dump from your trailer all day huh?

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    who cares what any of you say? most of it isnt even dignified enough for a response. all youll return it with is 'sammy dresses funny', which is odd considering your balding spandex clad pseudo-hero.

you guys are all hypocrites and practically a waste of my time. still...somebodys gotta fight the fight...as it stands, year by year, we win even more of your minority over to our side.

face it, its over, and its never coming back. so, keep daydreaming about 1984 and ill keep waking you up to get back to school.

three lock rock

david who?

Welcome back, Dave.
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow somebody said "It's the Worst Time" and "Upchuck for Breakfast" were relevent? Damn! Y'know truth be told I used to be split which version of VH I loved the most and when I heard those 2 so-called "songs" It really made me choose which I liked more. Grant it I have loved the 5150 album since I was like 13 but the rest of Van Hagar's catalog just sucks afterwards, I'm fucking ashamed to say I own all the albums except for BOBW! But all I crank out now is the 6-pack, the live boots I have (which for some reason I can upload on here), and the 2 Dave VH '96 songs, which are tremendous. Also Ya gotta show some love for Eat 'em and Smile and the Best of DLR. But whatever, back to the point, if anyone really likes Van Hagar they need to be shot, period.

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by DeadMan1984
    Wow somebody said "It's the Worst Time" and "Upchuck for Breakfast" were relevent? Damn! Y'know truth be told I used to be split which version of VH I loved the most and when I heard those 2 so-called "songs" It really made me choose which I liked more. Grant it I have loved the 5150 album since I was like 13 but the rest of Van Hagar's catalog just sucks afterwards, I'm fucking ashamed to say I own all the albums except for BOBW! But all I crank out now is the 6-pack, the live boots I have (which for some reason I can upload on here), and the 2 Dave VH '96 songs, which are tremendous. Also Ya gotta show some love for Eat 'em and Smile and the Best of DLR. But whatever, back to the point, if anyone really likes Van Hagar they need to be shot, period.
    i dont show love for piece of shit crap ass albums with subpar musicianship, shitty lyrics, poor production, bad packaging and an obviously deteriorated vocalist. erego, the dlr 'albums' (i like to think of them as big, steaming piles of shit) get no respect from me.

if youre gonna shoot everybody who likes van halen with hagar, youd better have access to a nuke because we outnumber the dying breed of rothtards about, oh, 4,589 to 1 or so.

and thats not including the hagarites on this board alone that are in the shadows.

three lock rock

Welcome back, Dave.
    Roadie
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You don't show love for albums that made an impact, had incredible musicanship, great writing, and sense of humor?

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    please tell me about all the impact your filthy little mouth made.

i'll tell you about its impact.

it impacted as it was dumped en masse into the cut out bin, same as the best, dlr band and diamond dave. HUGE impact they all made.

ha ha. truth hurts.

three lock rock

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    same as skyscraper and a little aint enough, too. and of course you cant find a copy of crazy from the heat or eat em and smile in stores, because retailers wont order it - and why?

because it doesnt sell.

i always see a good majority of the hagar albums solo and with van halen in stock. amazing how that works, isnt it?

three lock rock

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Well I can tell you for a fact in Australia, you only see the Hagar stuff at those second hand CD stores. I can still buy the Roth albums and BOV1 at major record stores.

Who is Sammy Hagar ?

Thread Information