Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phil theStalker
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No more Pope jokes by Jay Leno f4or a while.

THESE PANTS ARE NO JOKE
    Funny Pants Suit
    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      Dad worketh in mysterious ways, Phillip.
      I can do without the pain, the wars, and the suffering.

There's nothing mysterious aboot dat.

Your D-d can SWAT ME LIKE A FLY and I have no fear, because I walk in truth.

I fear no god.

I don't fear truth.

Why should I?

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Jesus Christ
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

If indeed ye walketh in the Truth. then ye need not worry about a smackdown from My Father

If ye will excuse Me, I need to get back to work. As ye can imagine, things are kinda busy up here right now....

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Statement From The Office of President Bill Clinton
          from www.clintonfoundation.org

April 2, 2005

"Hillary and I are deeply saddened by the passing of His Holiness Pope John Paul II. In speaking powerfully and eloquently for mercy and reconciliation to people divided by old hatreds and persecuted by abuse of power, the Holy Father was a beacon of light not just for Catholics, but for all people. In more than 170 visits to over 115 countries, from the Balkans to the Middle East, from Central Africa to Asia, he was tireless in his efforts to defend human rights and human dignity. His remarkable journey from Wadowice, Poland to the Vatican played an important role in hastening the downfall of Communism. I will always treasure our five meetings in the U.S and the Vatican, especially the deep concern His Holiness expressed over the suffering of the Bosnians and of religious liberty throughout the world."

His Holiness is now at home with God, whom he served so faithfully for a lifetime."
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Statement from Sen. John Kerry on the Passing of Pope John Paul II

Saturday, April 2, 2005

Washington, D.C. -- Senator John Kerry issued the following statement on the passing of Pope John Paul II.

"The Holy Father led the Catholic Church during some of the most challenging times the world has witnessed, and persevered through enormous suffering with inspirational dignity. Teresa and I were deeply saddened to hear of his passing."

"Drawing upon his enduring moral strength and conviction, Pope John Paul II advanced the cause of solidarity in his native Poland and helped to topple communism around the world. We will never forget the example he set by forgiving the man who tried to take his life, and by praying at the Western Wall to ask Jews for their forgiveness. He traveled to places forgotten by all but God to pray for the sick and the poor, and millions turned out to hear his voice, even when strained. In death, as in life, his incredible spirit provides every Catholic with strength and his memory provides us with wisdom. Teresa and I join people all over the world in mourning this tremendous loss. The Holy Father is in our prayers."
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

April 2, 2005

STATEMENT BY SENATOR EDWARD M. KENNEDY ON THE PASSING OF POPE JOHN PAUL II

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Laura Capps (202)224-2633

Washington, DC. Senator Edward M. Kennedy issued the following statement:

"I join my fellow Catholics and people everywhere in grieving the passing of the Holy Father. He was a devout and beloved spiritual leader for the Church who inspired people of all faiths and brought us closer to the great goal of peace on earth. Even in his last days when he could not speak, he still was a strong moral voice heeded across the globe."
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

pResident's Statement on the Death of Pope John Paul II
                The Cross Hall

4:02 P.M. EST

THE pRESIDENT: Laura and I join people across the Earth in mourning the passing of Pope John Paul II. The Catholic Church has lost its shepherd, the world has lost a champion of human freedom, and a good and faithful servant of God has been called home.

Pope John Paul II left the throne of St. Peter in the same way he ascended to it -- as a witness to the dignity of human life. In his native Poland, that witness launched a democratic revolution that swept Eastern Europe and changed the course of history. And during the Pope's final years, his witness was made even more powerful by his daily courage in the face of illness and great suffering.

All Popes belong to the world, but Americans had special reason to love the man from Krakow. In his visits to our country, the Pope spoke of our "providential" Constitution, the self-evident truths about human dignity in our Declaration, and the "blessings of liberty" that follow from them. It is these truths, he said, that have led people all over the world to look to America with hope and respect.

Pope John Paul II was, himself, an inspiration to millions of Americans, and to so many more throughout the world. We will always remember the humble, wise and fearless priest who became one of history's great moral leaders. We're grateful to God for sending such a man, a son of Poland, who became the Bishop of Rome, and a hero for the ages.

END 4:04 P.M. EST
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  has been called home.
                  The Pope's not dead.

He's just gone home.

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Jesus fakking Christ.

Go t2o yer mass alreedy, FORD (Why do you call yourself dat?).

Dis is a BIG part aff Christian life.

Boobies.

BOOBIES BY G-D
                    G-D APPROVES AFF BOOBIES
                    They're Grrrrrate!
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

G-D MADE THESE BIG BOOBIES
                      I'M IMPRESSED
                      The Lord Works In Big Ways
                      Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I know there's something dirty in dis picture.

But where?

DIRTY PICTURE
                        DON'T LOOK AT TIT
                        You Looked At Tit
                        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                          Jesus fakking Christ.

Go t2o yer mass alreedy, FORD (Why do you call yourself dat?).

Dis is a BIG part aff Christian life.
                          Catholics.

Not all Christians are under the pope's rule as it is. Catholics are.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Re: Pope John Paul II has died

AP and Reuters reporting, details as they come in.....
                            But they're not as reliable as Drudge....
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Phil theStalker
                              I can do without the pain, the wars, and the suffering.

There's nothing mysterious aboot dat.

Your D-d can SWAT ME LIKE A FLY and I have no fear, because I walk in truth.

I fear no god.

I don't fear truth.

Why should I?

Because you are the board idiot. Now respect this thread.
                              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

I don't speak a word of Italian, but the priests are speaking in front of the Vatican, so this one must be for real.

Rest in peace, JP
                                When I got to the tv, they were doing the rosary in Italian.

Of what I know, the closing of the bronze doors signals the death of a pope.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...