Spin Magazine Names Hagar the Worst Lead singer replacement in Rock and Roll History!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • edvanheineken
    Roadie
    • Feb 2004

Spin Magazine Names Hagar the Worst Lead singer replacement in Rock and Roll History!

The current issue of Spin magazine with Trent R. on the cover (NIN) has some funny lists. One of them names SH as the worst fucking lead singer replacement in the history of R&R. Big surprise?!! Second on the list....you ask? Gary Cherone replacing Hagar! What a fucking riot! Next to the list is a classic VH picture with Roth taken out and a goofy ass Hagar in Yellow capris put in his place! If someone actually buys the issue, please post it here! I just laughed my ass off reading the list!
  • DrMaddVibe
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

It's not rocket science! All they had to do is ask the fans!

Told Ya so!
    http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
    http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Re: Spin Magazine Names Hagar the Worst Lead singer replacement in Rock and Roll History!

Originally posted by edvanheineken
      The current issue of Spin magazine with Trent R. on the cover (NIN) has some funny lists. One of them names SH as the worst fucking lead singer replacement in the history of R&R. Big surprise?!! Second on the list....you ask? Gary Cherone replacing Hagar! What a fucking riot! Next to the list is a classic VH picture with Roth taken out and a goofy ass Hagar in Yellow capris put in his place! If someone actually buys the issue, please post it here! I just laughed my ass off reading the list!

this should be stickied with a direct link.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

This makes my day! And this is the only poll that Spammy Fagar deserves to be number one in.

Comment

• JCOOK

I hope anyone who would waste their time interviewing roy has the nuts to ask him about it

Comment

• flappo
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

the only poll sammy deserves is a tent pole

right up his fat ass

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Anyone got a link?

DLR7884
              Please post!
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Well no, but while I was mucking around at the SPin magazine websie looking for that story, I did find an article about one of the most infamous groupies of all time, Little Rock Connie:

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

That's fucking awesome! It took time, but eventually the world began to truly realize what we already knew...
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2005

Re: Spin Magazine Names Hagar the Worst Lead singer replacement in Rock and Roll History!

Originally posted by edvanheineken
                    Whatever.

Like Id listen to some magazine with Trent Reznir on the cover. Lemme guess, they also think Robert Plant is better than David Coverdale or Steve Perry right? Stupid pricks should be banned from publicizing this shit magazine.
                    Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                    Prikk
                    Billl Limpburgh
                    Dickdfresh
                    Matt Wite
                    Shaun Ponsonby
                    Wawazass
                    Sole Reeper
                    and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• The Scatologist
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2005

You should be banned for being a pig cunt covered dog penis.
                      The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• DLR7884
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Scatologist
                        You should be banned for being a pig cunt covered dog penis.
                        Nice effort, but that was fucking dumb.

DLR7884
                        Keep trying, maybe one day you'll make a funny post!
                        Originally Posted by WARF:
                        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• SammySucks1984
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Feb 2005

Thats great someone in the liberal mass media shares our views on hagar the horrible
                          Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• edvanheineken
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
                            Whatever.

Like Id listen to some magazine with Trent Reznir on the cover. Lemme guess, they also think Robert Plant is better than David Coverdale or Steve Perry right? Stupid pricks should be banned from publicizing this shit magazine.

I really don't understand the likes of you! This is a fucking DLR fan site. You're not just a casual asshole who comes around once in a while to stir up shit. There are almost 400 posts to your credit since March 05. Can you say LOSER??? I'm a huge DLR fan and I have 30 fucking posts since Feb 04! It's dick heads like you that accuse DLR fans of being obsessed when you're the fuckin' lunatics! NOW FUCK OFF you prick whole!!!! Spin is great only if they print what is in your head? Oh, sorry, I guess they'd have to find a way to put dog shit between front and back Sammy Hagar covers.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

yeah why are you on a roth fan sight where the home page has a Hagar insult generator? thats like a jew joining a skin head gang or a black person in the KKK
                              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

Working...