Spin Magazine Names Hagar the Worst Lead singer replacement in Rock and Roll History!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Scatologist
    Sniper
    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DLR7884
    Nice effort, but that was fucking dumb.

DLR7884
    Keep trying, maybe one day you'll make a funny post!

Maybe one day, you'll make friends.
    The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

• Roguesgirl
      Veteran
      • Jan 2005

Thanks evh...good find. Looking forward to seeing this. I love this shit.
      TLC
      You KNOW I got the blues.
      Can you dig it?
      Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Panamark
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Re: Spin Magazine Names Hagar the Worst Lead singer replacement in Rock and Roll History!

Originally posted by edvanheineken
        The current issue of Spin magazine with Trent R. on the cover (NIN) has some funny lists. One of them names SH as the worst fucking lead singer replacement in the history of R&R. Big surprise?!! Second on the list....you ask? Gary Cherone replacing Hagar! What a fucking riot! Next to the list is a classic VH picture with Roth taken out and a goofy ass Hagar in Yellow capris put in his place! If someone actually buys the issue, please post it here! I just laughed my ass off reading the list!

We have to get this !! Somebody scan the fucker
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• 6 is 9
          Groupie
          • Apr 2005

Re: Re: Spin Magazine Names Hagar the Worst Lead singer replacement in Rock and Roll History!

Originally posted by Panamark
          We have to get this !! Somebody scan the fucker
          went to three newstands today to scan it for the army. it doesn't hit the shelves until monday.
          "Who can tell what's going to happen in the years to come? We take it day by day, here today, gone later today. You don't stop and worry. You don't stop, look in the rearview mirror and say "Did I do this right?" People who always look in the rearview mirror tend to swerve off the road. I'm sorry but the rearview mirror is like sitting up there for one reason... It's an object so that you can tilt the mirror, look at yourself and see how cool you are when you're getting somewhere.

That's pure Zen man..." - DLR, 1982

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Good Onya !!! Looking forward to seeing it, not sure if its available in Oz or not..
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• katie
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
              Whatever.

Like Id listen to some magazine with Trent Reznir on the cover. Lemme guess, they also think Robert Plant is better than David Coverdale or Steve Perry right? Stupid pricks should be banned from publicizing this shit magazine.

Oh dear someone is having a bad day (LOL)

Comment

• Golden AWe
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

excellent...
                Originally posted by Cato
                Golden, why are you FAT?
                Originally posted by lesfunk
                Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Jano
                  Commando
                  • Feb 2004

I really don't understand the likes of you! This is a fucking DLR fan site. You're not just a casual asshole who comes around once in a while to stir up shit. There are almost 400 posts to your credit since March 05. Can you say LOSER??? I'm a huge DLR fan and I have 30 fucking posts since Feb 04! It's dick heads like you that accuse DLR fans of being obsessed when you're the fuckin' lunatics! NOW FUCK OFF you prick whole!!!! Spin is great only if they print what is in your head? Oh, sorry, I guess they'd have to find a way to put dog shit between front and back Sammy Hagar covers.
                  Don't waste your breathe with him,he just need friend in his poor life !!!
                  little french dreamer hate those Van Hagar backstage party!!
                  http://deliajolie.spaces.live.com/

Comment

• rikredbrain
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2004

spin magazine state the obvious......

watch the original jump video wiith roth.......

then

watch the live era jump video with hagar......

its like a bad joke.......

my wife (who isnt a big roth fan.... but she dosent mind me hanging my huge collection of stuff on the livin room wall.. so its ok.. and im workin on her.. got my 2 kids indoctrinated too but i digress) well not not long aftre we met she heard the hagar live version and said......'Hey i thought you said David lee roth could sing.. thats horrible, that guy cant sing a note...' i had to agree.... lol ive been corescting her ever since

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
                      Commando
                      • May 2004

Well this is the truth. VH became an average band when Hagar came on board. Seeing both singers front this band live, Dave is the better fit, hands down. I remember standing in a record store, it was the time when Van Hagar was doing the Monsters Of Rock tour and ticket sales were piss poor. The employee's were at the front desk saying how if Dave was fronting the band, the tour would have been sold out. Just another little tid bit of Pro Roth info. DLR IS THE ONLY SINGER FOR VH.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

That's great.

Sammy sucks.

LONG LIVE DLR and CVH!
                        =V V=
                        ole No.1 The finest
                        EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• DLR7884
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by The Scatologist
                          Maybe one day, you'll make friends.
                          Maybe one day, you'll actually kiss a girl.

If you get her drunk enough you'll be able to touch her boobs or her cooter.

DLR7884
                          Then you'll go to jail, and get assfucked....and you'll LOVE it!
                          Originally Posted by WARF:
                          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

The current issue of Spin magazine with Trent R. on the cover (NIN) has some funny lists. One of them names SH as the worst fucking lead singer replacement in the history of R&R. Big surprise?!! Second on the list....you ask? Gary Cherone replacing Hagar! What a fucking riot! Next to the list is a classic VH picture with Roth taken out and a goofy ass Hagar in Yellow capris put in his place! If someone actually buys the issue, please post it here! I just laughed my ass off reading the list!
                            At least, some media still know what the real stuff is. I didn't know about Spin Mag, but as soon as I find it in Geneva, I'll buy it!
                            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
                              Lemme guess, they also think Robert Plant is better than David Coverdale or Steve Perry right?
                              Actually, he is.
                              ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• The Scatologist
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DLR7884
                                Maybe one day, you'll actually kiss a girl.

If you get her drunk enough you'll be able to touch her boobs or her cooter.

DLR7884
                                Then you'll go to jail, and get assfucked....and you'll LOVE it!

Ooh, looks like we hit a nerve here. It was kinda obvious that you were some friendless loser jerk-off though.
                                The name Sammy Hagar conjures up a variety of emotions from music fans--from hate to contempt, from disgust to revulsion.

-TheSmokingGun.com

Comment

Working...