X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

The 2005 NBA Playoffs

Philly vs. Detroit right now...Philly was up big...now Detroit makes a big run and is up at halftime...

Shaq is going to play tomorrow...more than likely...sounding all humble...

but he's pretty much sounding like he's going to play...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Now Detroit up 11...all D...all the time...

Philly blows...who'd have thunk that Sacramento got the better end of that deal...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

My 2 upsets of the East:

The Pacers will win their series.

The Wizards will win too, not a big upset at all though.

DLR7884
      Kinda boring in the Eastern Conference.
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I could see the Pacers moving far through the tourney...

I could see the Nets giving the Heat some problems as well...

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

GO CELTICS!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Houston upsets Dallas in game one to snatch away home court...this could be an interesting series...

Yao and McGrady could be an interesting combo if they get going...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Man...the Celtics hammered the shit out of the Pacers...by 20...the Celts could be a sleeper...

and Seattle upends Sacramento in a shitty game.

Comment

• DLRDUDE
                Roadie
                • Oct 2004

Go Wizards! They definately have something to prove
                There are those that do and those that don't. Those that didn't see what those that did had done and wish they had especially when "She looked so F#*kin GOOD"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Jordan must be stewing...

Washington hasn't gotten a lot of press...and they should considering Jordan really brought them down in his years there...

Good to see they rebounded...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

So...now we've got New Jersey...with a healthy Richard Jefferson, Vince Carter playing as well as anyone the second half of the year...and Jason Kidd looking like a kid again (I hate that fucking pun...)

I really...really think they are going to give Shaq and Miami a run...if not upset them...

It should be a fun game...and a fun series...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Miami looking good with not a lot of effort so far against New Jersey...it's early yet...but Miami is up 12...this game could get ugly...and they won't have to use Shaq much...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Miami is up 10...

I have to tell you...this team does a tremendous job crashing the boards...even their guards...

and what the fuck is up with Riley's fucking BLONDE hair!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Denver upsets San Antonio...that would shake things up a bit in the West...and perhaps put Phoenix on the fast track...

it's early yet...

but Denver is a fucking hot team...

and Chicago beats Washington in the battle for Jordan supremacy. Does anyone give a fuck about this series?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Phoenix is up 81-73 in the other game...fun game to watch...3 1/2 left in the third quarter...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Miller with a couple of threes...pulls them within five though...

Memphis just doesn't have the firepower...

Comment

Working...