X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SammySucks1984
    Head Fluffer
    • Feb 2005

Dave haters

If you are going to hate on dave in this website hitch a taxi over to sammy hagars house and suck on his 57 year old cock.
    Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.
  • DLR7884
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Again....stop starting gay fucking threads here.

How many times do I have to tell you that?

I'm in a pretty good mood, so I'll keep it open for a while....

Unless another mod closes or moves this pile of shit.

DLR7884
    Don't clutter MAIN with your lame attempts at humor.
    Originally Posted by WARF:
    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Atleast it's a anti-hagar thread.

I say keep it open!!!

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
        Atleast it's a anti-hagar thread.

I say keep it open!!!
        OK.

It shall stay open.

DLR7884
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• SammySucks1984
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2005

thanks for keeping it open i wanna see how long this thing lasts
          Why do women need driver's Licenses? there aren't many roads between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I don't think you will find Spammy's cock as it will only be found in Mikey's Ass.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• SammySucks1984
              Head Fluffer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dan
              I don't think you will find Spammy's cock as it will only be found in Mikey's Ass.
              good one thats probably why they both have such high pitched singing voices

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

I dunno why they find their way over here.

Like, got no use for Hagar myself, and yet I wouldn't spend any time searching for Sammy Hagar message boards or pro-Sammy websites, take the time to register and then start posting threads about how much I thought he sucked. What's the point? I know I got no use for him, have no desire to change anyone else's mind and don't really care.

Sad part is, out of, say, 100 anti-Roth posters or so who have wandered onto this site, maybe 1 or 2 AT BEST have had any intelligent critiques or positions to back their viewpoints up. Just people looking to stir shit up and get attention...might even only be the same 2 or 3 people just registering under different names. And the best anti-Dave/pro-Sammy position I've seen is along the lines of "Dave's losing his hair, his voice isn't 100% the same and he can't jump quite as high and his albums don't sell a lot and he's not playing to huge crowds anymore".

Have yet to hear ANY of them claim that Hagar brought something better to the table far as singing for Van Halen, or that Sam Halen was an improvement over the classic lineup.

Don't even think it's Sam fans who comprise the bulk of sheep. Just a bunch of Eddie grunts who, deep down, know better but have decided to settle for less, therefore are just jealous of the rest of us who won't accept Van Halen under any terms.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• LadyTudor2711
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by SammySucks1984
                  If you are going to hate on dave in this website hitch a taxi over to sammy hagars house and suck on his 57 year old cock.
                  This is the most moronic thing I have read here in a long time. If you are going to post like this, at least add some humor.

LT

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan

Comment

• tydhurst
                      Commando
                      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                      Again....stop starting gay fucking threads here.

How many times do I have to tell you that?

I'm in a pretty good mood, so I'll keep it open for a while....

Unless another mod closes or moves this pile of shit.

DLR7884
                      Don't clutter MAIN with your lame attempts at humor.
                      I love your Avatar, it makes me think you're beating the shit out of people you're telling off here! i love it!
                      Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                        Sniper
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by tydhurst
                        I love your Avatar, it makes me think you're beating the shit out of people you're telling off here! i love it!
                        You love men too. What's your point?
                        Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                        Prikk
                        Billl Limpburgh
                        Dickdfresh
                        Matt Wite
                        Shaun Ponsonby
                        Wawazass
                        Sole Reeper
                        and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• tydhurst
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
                          You love men too. What's your point?
                          Was i talking to you Donkeyfucker?
                          Don't need a gun to blow your mind!

http://tydhurst.proboards30.com

Join my forum.

Comment

• 6 is 9
                            Groupie
                            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by LadyTudor2711
                            This is the most moronic thing I have read here in a long time. If you are going to post like this, at least add some humor.

LT
                            It appears the poster is only sixteen if that helps.
                            "Who can tell what's going to happen in the years to come? We take it day by day, here today, gone later today. You don't stop and worry. You don't stop, look in the rearview mirror and say "Did I do this right?" People who always look in the rearview mirror tend to swerve off the road. I'm sorry but the rearview mirror is like sitting up there for one reason... It's an object so that you can tilt the mirror, look at yourself and see how cool you are when you're getting somewhere.

That's pure Zen man..." - DLR, 1982

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Terry
                              I dunno why they find their way over here.

Like, got no use for Hagar myself, and yet I wouldn't spend any time searching for Sammy Hagar message boards or pro-Sammy websites, take the time to register and then start posting threads about how much I thought he sucked. What's the point? I know I got no use for him, have no desire to change anyone else's mind and don't really care.

Sad part is, out of, say, 100 anti-Roth posters or so who have wandered onto this site, maybe 1 or 2 AT BEST have had any intelligent critiques or positions to back their viewpoints up. Just people looking to stir shit up and get attention...might even only be the same 2 or 3 people just registering under different names. And the best anti-Dave/pro-Sammy position I've seen is along the lines of "Dave's losing his hair, his voice isn't 100% the same and he can't jump quite as high and his albums don't sell a lot and he's not playing to huge crowds anymore".

Have yet to hear ANY of them claim that Hagar brought something better to the table far as singing for Van Halen, or that Sam Halen was an improvement over the classic lineup.

Don't even think it's Sam fans who comprise the bulk of sheep. Just a bunch of Eddie grunts who, deep down, know better but have decided to settle for less, therefore are just jealous of the rest of us who won't accept Van Halen under any terms.
                              I totally agree with you. Which exactly why I like to call them sheeple.

And, like you said, I wouldn't have the slightest idea what the name of Sam's site is. I couldn't care less. Why would I want to go there if I can't stand the guy? Makes no sense. I have better things to do with my time. I really hope that no Roth fans go there. We're better than that shit and we have a cool site here. So, why go there?

As far as the Roth haters who come here... I just say consider who and what they are. There are many things bout Sam fans that I cannot figure out. Strange breed they are.

Funny how they care so much about what we're saying about Dave.
                              TLC
                              You KNOW I got the blues.
                              Can you dig it?
                              Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

Working...